Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Pmac2 »

i wanna go
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

West Coast1 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:52 pm where is down here
Lexington, KY
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:37 ami wanna go
😂😂😂😂😂 Hahahahahahaha!
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:37 ami wanna go
Lmaooooooooo
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

price of coke is rapidly dropping in the northeast thanks joe.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:20 am price of coke is rapidly dropping in the northeast thanks joe.
Cracking me up hahahaha!
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:39 am The Feds are trying to hide from the public what a sleazebag they have for a cooperating witness. They are hoping to extract pleas from everyone. Judge is right here, the feds being disingenuous as usual. Meringolo and McMonagle know the fed system, this will get interesting. May result in some 1 or 2 year pleas for some and 3-5 for others. The interesting part of the case is the drug part. Makes for some complicating factors for guys at the top and bottom of the indictment.
i would assume doms any where from 5 to 15 years if he pleas out
it depends what dom pleads out to some of the charges like the drugs carry a 5 year min
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Schwartieser says Threats are being made against potential witnesses. And says a “number of criminal associates” are cooperating with authorities
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Federal Prosecutors Claim “Threats Being Made Against Witnesses” in Latest Philly Mob Case
Post author:dave.schratwieser
Post published:January 31, 2021
Post category:Uncategorized
Recent court filings by federal prosecutors in the Racketeering Conspiracy and Drug case against Philly Mob Underboss Steven Mazzone and 13 others claims that attempts have been made to intimidate or threaten government witnesses in the case.

In one court filing, prosecutors stated “indeed the government is aware of several instances of threats being made against witnesses in this case.”

A judge last week refused prosecutors’ initial attempt for a court order to protect and limit access to their evidence and documents that might identify witnesses in the case at this time. The judge said the prosecutors request was too broad and suggested they might narrow their request and file another motion.

Prosecutors are expect to appeal the judge’s ruling.

Steve Mazzone, his brother Sonny Mazzone, ranking Mob Captain Domenic Grande and North Jersey mobster Joseph “Joey Electric” Servidio are the lead defendants in the case.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan Ortiz wrote “the government has identified many witnesses for trial, some of whom are incarcerated and others that are liberty and residing in the area. Some of the government’s witnesses are very closely associated with the defendants. The potential for intimidation of those witnesses is great if this court does not limit the ability to copy and disseminate the materials.”

Ortiz went on to say that “a number of the defendants criminal associates will be cooperating witnesses for the government at trial.” He stated that any copying and dissemination of the government’s evidence at this time “could place the cooperating witnesses at significant risk of harm if publicly identified.”

Prosecutors also said, “some government witnesses have informed the government that some of the defendants previously inquired of them whether they were cooperating with the government, had spoken with the government and/or had testified before the grand jury for the government.”

“Other individuals have indicated a concern about some of the defendants due to prior instances of violence or allegations of instances of violence committed by or at the behest of the defendants.”

Prosecutors told the trial judge on the case “the concern for the safety of the witnesses is great and warranted.”

They also claimed to be aware of past instances in other cases where “non incarcerated defendants or associates of the incarcerated defendants gained access to discovery materials and posted portions of those materials on various forms of social media in an attempt to intimidate witnesses.”

“Allowing the defendants to possess copies of the materials could endanger the safety of government witnesses.”

Prosecutors sought to limit access to evidence, documents, tapes and wiretaps to the defendants and their lawyers. They want the judge to prohibit the copying of any documents as well as dissemination of those documents to any third parties.

Mobtalksitdown.com contacted Defense attorney John Meringolo, who represents reputed Philly Mob Underboss Steven Mazzone in this case, but he declined to comment on prosecutors claims at this time.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
tylerdurden
Associate

Post by tylerdurden »

I am sure the rats the feds have backing up their case are being completely honest with them.
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Cheech wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:41 am
Nowhere you wanna be apparently
that's for sure
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Doobeez wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 am
Lexington, KY
[/quot

about 35 years ago i got a packed cigar there with a plastic tip
it was called ky blue grass
did i get scammed or was that a real name for weed there
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm A76E3ACD-AFB5-4DC0-B914-3DE0310E57F6.jpeg
Wasn’t he the guy that some Philly guys wanted to whack?
no he was in stevie mazzones crew
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

i guess ti was mikey lance that conducted the cermoney that Ap taped
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:20 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:03 pm A76E3ACD-AFB5-4DC0-B914-3DE0310E57F6.jpeg
Wasn’t he the guy that some Philly guys wanted to whack?
Yep. From the Servidio indictment:

On July 6, 2017, CS-1 conducted a consensually recorded meeting with JOSEPH SERVIDIO. During the meeting SERVIDIO stated that he and CARL CHIANESE intended to shoot a Philadelphia LCN drug trafficking associate (Individual 3) whom SERVIDIO suspected of talking openly and disparagingly about SERVIDIO’s criminal activity. After informing CS-1 that he and CHIANESE had at one point waited outside the intended victim’s residence for three hours, and that his intention had been to conduct the shooting inside the residence when the victim was alone, SERVIDIO said, “…Me and Carl got two phones, just (exclusively) for this, you know… the thing is everything is away, I’ve been leaving my phones (SERVIDIO PHONE 2 and SERVIDIO PHONE 3) home, I made him (CHIANESE) leave his EZPass home, we paid cash, you know.” […] Your Affiant believes that SERVIDIO was informing CS-1 that by leaving his other cellular telephones (which are subscribed in SERVIDIO’s true name) home, and by using cash instead of EZPass, law enforcement could not use electronic surveillance to track their location or to place those devices in the area of the residence of the intended victim.

CS-1 is Persiano and Individual 3 is Arabia
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'