John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I thought I read on here before that Alite's kids basically disowned him.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Two of Victoria Gotti's kids were fathered by Alite.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
116street
Straightened out

Post by 116street »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:36 pm Lol the latest is a recording of Sammy supposedly saying how Alite is the PERFECT GANGSTER

.... A 30 min long BARLEY AUDIOABLE bullshit recording....

The comments are great. They don't even think its Sammy!!!

lol Alite is just the guy that started the rats doing what they do. but I'm glad bc this shit is hillarious.
Listened to some of it. Actually think it sounds like sammy most of the time. What do you think? Alite though, the need to post this tells us alot about his insecurities.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Slapping Ronnie G's son seems...unadviseable.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

funkster wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:30 pm Slapping Ronnie G's son seems...unadviseable.
How did Ronnie G get mixed up in this? Lmao. I heard him mentioned on Pennisi show "how should Ronnie G respond to this if he were out?" And I thought wtf does this have to do with Ronnie G?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Why is Alites kids hanging out with this crowd anyways? I mean Alite starting trouble. Alites other kid is locked up after getting snitched on. Lol
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:15 pm Why is Alites kids hanging out with this crowd anyways? I mean Alite starting trouble. Alites other kid is locked up after getting snitched on. Lol
Which kid and what’s he locked for ? Pretty ironic how this douche bag is always saying he’s for the kids but can’t even keep his own son outta trouble I fucking hate alite man he’s gotta be the worst of the YouTube rats only one that is more cringeworthy is that Gunther moron from Detroit
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:01 pm
funkster wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:30 pm Slapping Ronnie G's son seems...unadviseable.
How did Ronnie G get mixed up in this? Lmao. I heard him mentioned on Pennisi show "how should Ronnie G respond to this if he were out?" And I thought wtf does this have to do with Ronnie G?
No clue, when Alite was going on his rant on the phone he mentioned that his son slapped Ronnie's kid. Kind of came out of nowhere lol. But he was kind of just spouting off the whole time.

Whole thing is pretty silly, but it just boils down to a bunch of young HB muscle heads trying to be tough guys.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Gabagool718 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:20 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:15 pm Why is Alites kids hanging out with this crowd anyways? I mean Alite starting trouble. Alites other kid is locked up after getting snitched on. Lol
Which kid and what’s he locked for ? Pretty ironic how this douche bag is always saying he’s for the kids but can’t even keep his own son outta trouble I fucking hate alite man he’s gotta be the worst of the YouTube rats only one that is more cringeworthy is that Gunther moron from Detroit
His son shot a drug dealer who survived .
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

There's just so many videos showing Alite contradicting everything he says

From no body guards

To killings and beatings....

That's what happens when ur a pathological liar and jump on every and any kind of documentary. Eventually u get caught up.

But ya THE PERFECT GANGSTER has to be the worst tho.... Dude wasn't even made 😂😂😂😂
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:39 am Two of Victoria Gotti's kids were fathered by Alite.

Pogo
Is he in the kids lives?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Alite is back living with his mom.All the books,interviews podcasts hes done have been for nothing he is broke.I dont even think he gives a fuck about money all he cares about is talking about how violent he was thats all he has in his life is stories from the 80s
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He was the starting quarterback at polk high
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:13 am Alite is back living with his mom.All the books,interviews podcasts hes done have been for nothing he is broke.I dont even think he gives a fuck about money all he cares about is talking about how violent he was thats all he has in his life is stories from the 80s
Really? Why is he posting these clips of him on vacation supposedly in Europe?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

does he really live with mom?
link>

Thanks
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!