John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Extortion »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 am John Alite threatening people on the internet, tells you everything you need to know about him.
Haha yup. I have a whole email thread with Alite that I can post from last year where he says I was hired by Gotti jr because I questioned why Massino said Gotti st was a shooter on the vito borelli hit and possibly Tony Plate but he just continues to incoherently argue and ask my credentials.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Manhattan_ »

Take him back to GM he can get all the grass he wants up there !
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Extortion wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:25 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 am John Alite threatening people on the internet, tells you everything you need to know about him.
Haha yup. I have a whole email thread with Alite that I can post from last year where he says I was hired by Gotti jr because I questioned why Massino said Gotti st was a shooter on the vito borelli hit and possibly Tony Plate but he just continues to incoherently argue and ask my credentials.
Post the emails ....NICE Job
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

You know, I don't really have any sympathy towards Alite, but even John Jr. is an embarrassment. It's just a dispute between two rats for which one is worse.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

John Alite and his kids have to be the most annoying people on Howard beach.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:06 am John Alite and his kids have to be the most annoying people on Howard beach.
Personally i think that eventually Alite's sons would catch a serious beating. John Alite himself said this is the 3rd-4th time young Gambinos have attacked/provoked his sons into Fighting. Stupid Alite is putting his sons in danger. He just keeps taunting people on the internet. Pennisi said that as long as Alite's sons live in Howard Beach they are going to keep getting attacked by LCN associates.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:06 am John Alite and his kids have to be the most annoying people on Howard beach.
Alite is such a vocal, annoying and high profile rat that it's putting a target on his son's backs. He just keeps taunting and bullying people on the internet. Stupid Alite literally bragged that his son slapped Ronnie Giallanzo's son. Pennisi said that could provoke Ronnie G to send guys after Alite's son. Also i think that Gene Borrello eventually would catch a bad beating. He is such an irritating guy.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Anytime something happens to Alites kids it's going to be attributed to his dad and maybe his kids are just punks, maybe they get picked on bc of his dad and they had enough, who knows. But like I said Pennisi said gambino guys see the kids at the gym everyday and never say anything so i have to think they are punks. I mean maybe it's me, but the whole roids, clubbing, metro sexual jersey shore life style was a trend that died around 2015,16,17. Maybe I'm just older I mean I didn't fall for the whole tatted look but it was in at one time.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Playing with fire. Putting his kids in harms way what a scumbag. But question are his sons going on his podcast and talking shit?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

The life maybe dead but the people aren’t. - hootie

The only thing he ever said that made sense. I think youll see more of this.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He's been doing this podcast thing longer than anyone and he's only got about 100 patreon members. He's probably barely cracking $2k/month on pateron-plus all the costs that go into it He's probably losing money. The guy hasn't had a relevant guest on in months. Rob Van Damm his kids cmon
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol the latest is a recording of Sammy supposedly saying how Alite is the PERFECT GANGSTER

.... A 30 min long BARLEY AUDIOABLE bullshit recording....

The comments are great. They don't even think its Sammy!!!

lol Alite is just the guy that started the rats doing what they do. but I'm glad bc this shit is hillarious.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Interesting stuff . The restaurant in question is a pretty decent, if not popular place. The guy Mike Scarola that Pennisi mentioned being a solider under Grillo is a proprietor of an extermination company and when the company started offering cleaning and disinfecting services for Covid 19, the restaurant this happened at was one of their first takers. So I'm guessing the owners of the restaurant are connected at the very least, and Alite's version of his son walking into the restaurant and throwing tables is true... because the sons of wiseguys, even if they are pillheads and idiots, would know better than to start trouble and essentially vandalize a connected restaurant.

It's crazy the Gambino presence in Queens still. Matter fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Gambinos in general have the biggest numbers of active guys on the street out of any family.

Frank Radice was a childhood friend and now an in-law of Junior Gotti. Even though Jr. is exiled, can't help but think he's still got a few loyalists out there. It's so weird that Angel and Junior have put together this makeshift PR team of fan club members to do damage control and shit online. What are they trying to proove? The only person on the planet who even gives a shit about the Gottis is Alite.

With that said, Pennisi saying its just young kid bullshit seems right. If Junior is "passing orders" to made guys like Gudice and Radice to have their sons try and bully Alite's sons, and it's actually happening, those two guys need to have their buttons revoked. Seems pathetic
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Isn't this what is supposed to happen to ppl that snitch and stay in same neighborhood???
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

newera_212 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:12 pm Interesting stuff . The restaurant in question is a pretty decent, if not popular place. The guy Mike Scarola that Pennisi mentioned being a solider under Grillo is a proprietor of an extermination company and when the company started offering cleaning and disinfecting services for Covid 19, the restaurant this happened at was one of their first takers. So I'm guessing the owners of the restaurant are connected at the very least, and Alite's version of his son walking into the restaurant and throwing tables is true... because the sons of wiseguys, even if they are pillheads and idiots, would know better than to start trouble and essentially vandalize a connected restaurant.

It's crazy the Gambino presence in Queens still. Matter fact I wouldn't be surprised if the Gambinos in general have the biggest numbers of active guys on the street out of any family.

Frank Radice was a childhood friend and now an in-law of Junior Gotti. Even though Jr. is exiled, can't help but think he's still got a few loyalists out there. It's so weird that Angel and Junior have put together this makeshift PR team of fan club members to do damage control and shit online. What are they trying to proove? The only person on the planet who even gives a shit about the Gottis is Alite.

With that said, Pennisi saying its just young kid bullshit seems right. If Junior is "passing orders" to made guys like Gudice and Radice to have their sons try and bully Alite's sons, and it's actually happening, those two guys need to have their buttons revoked. Seems pathetic
Is that the white van that says rat trap on it? Lol