Sonny Ciancutti died (Pittsburgh)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Sonny Ciancutti died (Pittsburgh)

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:11 pm
Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:19 am
Ivan wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:45 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:36 pm That was the Ronald Lucarelli that Ivan mentioned.
Thanks Pogo, I didn't even know that about him. When was Lucarelli made? Under Tronolone?

I've actually never heard of Lucarelli being made other than people saying so on the forums.
Papalardo is the last guy left , he’s like 80 and living off his legit stuff ,
Lucarelli has nothing illegal going on and is the process moving out of Cleveland to another state
If Lucarelli isn't made, there would still be Papalardo and Carabbia right? Though the latter is in his 90s and living in Florida.
I only know of RC, but one or two, they'd still be the last man/men standing - Cleveland!
Yeah, Ronald Carabbia (92) and Russell Papalardo (80) are who I'm talking about.

Cleveland!

https://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
i doubt carrabbia was made ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:46 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:11 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:36 pm That was the Ronald Lucarelli that Ivan mentioned.
Thanks Pogo, I didn't even know that about him. When was Lucarelli made? Under Tronolone?

I've actually never heard of Lucarelli being made other than people saying so on the forums.
Lucarelli has nothing illegal going on and is the process moving out of Cleveland to another state
If Lucarelli isn't made, there would still be Papalardo and Carabbia right? Though the latter is in his 90s and living in Florida.
I only know of RC, but one or two, they'd still be the last man/men standing - Cleveland!
Yeah, Ronald Carabbia (92) and Russell Papalardo (80) are who I'm talking about.

Cleveland!

https://youtu.be/ysmLA5TqbIY
i doubt carrabbia was made ,
Never saw that video before - Too Funny :lol:

Like others I've only heard rumor that RC was made in jail to insure his silence.
I certainly can't argue with you as the only person left that knows for sure is RC ;)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:49 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:51 am

Stroccos, any insight on Sidari? Completely legit?
i assume you mean Joe , hes pushing 80, he took over tony Milanos import food buisness , so he is running his food company and enjoying his retirement years , respected by the italian community
No, Angelo, owns Niddas. Is he Joes son? The old social club on Murray which is now Borgata was just bought by a Tommy if I heard right, seems to be some old timers still playing card games in there...Licavolis pictures all on the walls there
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 pmi doubt carrabbia was made ,
A 1983 Senate Subcommittee report stated "Carabbia became a made member of the Licavoli family in about 1977 as a reward for killing Danny Greene..."
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm
A 1983 Senate Subcommittee report stated "Carabbia became a made member of the Licavoli family in about 1977 as a reward for killing Danny Greene..."
Reward in the form of taking care of his wife while he was gone? That was also part of the deal that went with his silence.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:32 pm
So lonardo just decides to leave that out of his testimony ? that same report lists Calandra as a consigliere
Last edited by Stroccos on Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:59 am

i assume you mean Joe , hes pushing 80, he took over tony Milanos import food buisness , so he is running his food company and enjoying his retirement years , respected by the italian community
No, Angelo, owns Niddas. Is he Joes son? The old social club on Murray which is now Borgata was just bought by a Tommy if I heard right, seems to be some old timers still playing card games in there...Licavolis pictures all on the walls there
never been there .
Angelos brother JOe, Angelo or his brother are not wiseguys
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:20 pm

never been there .
Angelo is only in his 50s, cant imagine Joe is pushing 80 if hes a brother. Niddas/Nidos is referenced in Iacobaccis files. Borgata is right across from the bacce courts
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:56 am

never been there .
Angelo is only in his 50s, cant imagine Joe is pushing 80 if hes a brother. Niddas/Nidos is referenced in Iacobaccis files. Borgata is right across from the bacce courts
Yeah the place was a mob hangout , if you have looses file post it

I think joe owns the building nido is in , I guess his dad like to fuck
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:38 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:56 am

never been there .
Yeah the place was a mob hangout , if you have looses file post it

I think joe owns the building nido is in , I guess his dad like to fuck
Lol. Dont we all...its was on Find Law. Will search for it and post