Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chin_gigante
Full Patched

Re: Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by chin_gigante »

Thought the bar was the Saloon
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Joe Malone is the father in law
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Joe Malone's owned Malone's on Ritner, but it's closed now and is a coffee shop. There's a picture of Ron Previte going into Malone's for the Xmas party in the 90s floating around.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

chin_gigante wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am According to DS on insta. Held on undisclosed federal charges after being arrested in early morning raids. Case documents are sealed. Held at FDC Philadelphia.

20201120_125112.jpg
What are the reasons as to why it might be sealed?
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:39 pm
chin_gigante wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:54 am According to DS on insta. Held on undisclosed federal charges after being arrested in early morning raids. Case documents are sealed. Held at FDC Philadelphia.

20201120_125112.jpg
What are the reasons as to why it might be sealed?

Maybe cause people are ratting
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

teflon dom hahaha
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Re: Fbi post reward for shooter in Dipietro hit and new pics

Post by HoagieNose »

AntComello wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:58 am
chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:22 pm I wonder if somehow the feds have already somehow accessed phone records to triangulate doms whereabouts that day, or if that’s something that requires a warrant? I know in most places they can get your call log details without a warrant...
I think maybe that’s the only thing they did right on this hit, I know they had burner phones strictly for this situation, but I wonder if they were smart enough to leave their real cell phones at home, no point in using the burner if they can triangulate your location from your personal cell phone and place you near the murder scene at the time...
I mean they planned the hit out enough to have masks and for the shooter to be wearing all black everything so you would think they left their cell phones back home. wish I coulda seen nicodemos face when he got that knock on his front door literally 10 min after the hit went down lol
In the police report it said he was sweating profusely when he answered the door and seemed nervous lol
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

If the charges are sealed it is usually because the feds have a UC and are not ready to reveal all the info
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

HoagieNose wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:00 pm
chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:22 pm I wonder if somehow the feds have already somehow accessed phone records to triangulate doms whereabouts that day, or if that’s something that requires a warrant? I know in most places they can get your call log details without a warrant...
I think maybe that’s the only thing they did right on this hit, I know they had burner phones strictly for this situation, but I wonder if they were smart enough to leave their real cell phones at home, no point in using the burner if they can triangulate your location from your personal cell phone and place you near the murder scene at the time...
I mean they planned the hit out enough to have masks and for the shooter to be wearing all black everything so you would think they left their cell phones back home. wish I coulda seen nicodemos face when he got that knock on his front door literally 10 min after the hit went down lol
IIRC I thought they busted him just out of the shower
In the police report it said he was sweating profusely when he answered the door and seemed nervous lol
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

HoagieNose wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:00 pm
Lol we’ve all seen the mugshot.... his hair is all fucked up and he’s not clean shaven, he looks super disheveled..
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

... yep
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

But if it's really gambling or loans there probaly on bail with all the covid 19 shit. Could be nothing
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

IIRC I thought they busted him just out of the shower
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

Seriously who wouldn't have shit there pants rights there,Nics heard that bang bang at the door and he knew exactly what time it was ........out the shower with the look like " what's this all about I was in the shower the whole time" as your being led out the door, there ripping apart the car ....and all those silly mistakes you made are literally killing you as your thinking about it.........Guys on here say Doms helping take care of his family,I know they were very close,but ya think after what Nicodemo did .....as long as Grande is on the street Nicodemos family should and probably will be taken care of . I still can't figure out how they BOTH fucked that one up. Gun should never have been brought back to the vehicle,the car they used,and everything else ....you would hope they didn't have phones on them but at this point .....who knows....In my opinion Nicodemo was a big loss to the Philly mob as highly thought of as Grande is Nicodemo had to be right there. Those two were younger than alot of the guys ,were actually earning and had respect,whatever you wanna call it but they were probably the next top guys in the future for the Philly guys ,after Marking and all the guys around his age and older
CTamg65
Straightened out

Post by CTamg65 »

chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:16 pm I agree they’re releasing this shit to tickle the wire and hopefully stir up enough paranoia to get people to get loosed lipped and start making mistakes by talking about shit they shouldn’t be... it’s crazy to me some mob guys will still talk about murders they got away with years and decades later, so stupid. There’s a reason they say to never ever talk about a homicide you were involved in, ever again. Act like it never happened...
Honestly I hate to sound biased and shit but that photo literally appears to Match up with doms build pretty well.... the coke bust is also strange timing... like some people said I think they’re literally taking their time on this one and picking up as many things that can favor the feds as possible... so when that indictment drops... its solid as fuck...
man imagine being dom right now, wondering if anyone’s talking, why they just released that pic... talk about anxiety....
also agree the 10k thing is beyond a joke.. anyone who would be in the position to know anything to isn’t talking over 10k, maybe 10 years.. but not 10k cash.
This could get interesting...

I can't imagine being him right now . I don't think he's ever done time before, that's alot to have on the mind. Ive always made bond and showed up for sentencing from the street and that is a hard thing to do ,it hurts. I can't imagine the anxiety knowing a indictment might drop or waiting for one. I used to enjoy the fast life too but that's no way to live,especially as you get older. Wouldn't wish that on anyone,if you can't deal with it the right way that type of stress will age you fast and kill you quick.