A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by chubby »

I know it doesn’t automatically make it non lcn related but I’m curious if they release video footage of the shooter if he’s African American like the person who was caught on video shooting his son. Like I said they must have really fucked someone over real good to have people after them that are this relentless.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

fresh street talk
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

chubby wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:43 pm Man if I was his son I would be very cautious.. wouldn’t be meeting with anyone and would be wearing a vest if I decided to go outside.. I know it’s not going to prevent getting a few slugs in the head but I know if I had people actively trying to kill me I would wear a vest.
I think he did an admirable job dodging most of his shooter's clip with his stop, drop, and roll routine in that video when he was first gunned down.

Combine that action with a bulletproof vest and he should be good to go! :mrgreen:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:45 pm fresh street talk
Vnicks is solid.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:56 pm
Vnicks is solid.
What info has he said that has proven right?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:57 pm
Vnicks is solid.
I'm not going to go back through past posts to verify.

In my opinion, for what its worth, vnicks is solid.

I believe him. Do or dont at your pleasure.

And also take note of the way he phrased his statements. He's not asking anyone to believe him. He's not saying what he's saying is right. He's simply saying thats what he's heard regards this situation.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Is it possible this is the work of the Luchese
Family? Any relation to the bonanno crew who disrespected Crea in Yonkers/Bronx?
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:04 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:57 pm
Vnicks is solid.
I'm not going to go back through past posts to verify.

In my opinion, for what its worth, vnicks is solid.

I believe him. Do or dont at your pleasure.

And also take note of the way he phrased his statements. He's not asking anyone to believe him. He's not saying what he's saying is right. He's simply saying thats what he's heard regards this situation.
He’s only got 13 posts.
So yeah, fresh street talk
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Vknicks wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:51 pm Can say honestly not sure the who or the details just heard froma few peiople wasnt LCN and it was a drug beef
so the zottola's were involved in drugs? i thought only video poker and constructions, they have not any records for drug dealing, so i really doubt it
i think is lcn related, i don't see why a street gang should go after them, maybe russians and albanians are involved in this stuff, but not usual they hire a black shooter
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

scagghiuni wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:33 am
Vknicks wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:51 pm Can say honestly not sure the who or the details just heard froma few peiople wasnt LCN and it was a drug beef
so the zottola's were involved in drugs? i thought only video poker and constructions, they have not any records for drug dealing, so i really doubt it
i think is lcn related, i don't see why a street gang should go after them, maybe russians and albanians are involved in this stuff, but not usual they hire a black shooter
Yeah I was looking for previous arrests for drug dealing and didnt see anything, then again I didnt look very hard

I would theorize stepping on toes or refusing to kick up or kick up enough as opposed to drug beef
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am
Yeah I was looking for previous arrests for drug dealing and didnt see anything, then again I didnt look very hard

I would theorize stepping on toes or refusing to kick up or kick up enough as opposed to drug beef
I agree. Zottola was beaten up a year before he was killed and someone also robbed his house so i think its clear that whoever wanted him dead tried not resort to murder right away. Just like how the modern lcn tries its best not to whack someone right away. Id speculate that zottola wasnt givin money to someone who he was supposed to give money to. And after attempts to scare zottola failed, it was decided that he had to go.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 am I agree. Zottola was beaten up a year before he was killed and someone also robbed his house so i think its clear that whoever wanted him dead tried not resort to murder right away. Just like how the modern lcn tries its best not to whack someone right away. Id speculate that zottola wasnt givin money to someone who he was supposed to give money to. And after attempts to scare zottola failed, it was decided that he had to go.
This was my theory as well.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:56 am
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am

I agree. Zottola was beaten up a year before he was killed and someone also robbed his house so i think its clear that whoever wanted him dead tried not resort to murder right away. Just like how the modern lcn tries its best not to whack someone right away. Id speculate that zottola wasnt givin money to someone who he was supposed to give money to. And after attempts to scare zottola failed, it was decided that he had to go.
Yep the progression is classic mob style warnings, drug gangs dont think that complex they would have went for the kill right away

Kind of a weird trend of them using black outsiders recently though in the last 2 hits
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

I guess well get the story when this genius hitman is located through the video surveillance of a busy area in the middle of the day and he rats out his superiors

:lol:
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Well the guy had balls as he wasn’t in hiding ,

I wonder what his son told the cops about his shooting
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo