A reputed mobster shot dead in a McDonalds Drive-thru

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: A reputed mobster shot dead in McDonalds drove thru

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

And with only one ‘c’

:mrgreen:
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

NYNighthawk wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:59 am Also, the NYPD/FBI must have not been following this guy too much. Or else, an agent would have been an eyewitness to the shooting, or it would have been called off by the shooters when it was clear he had a tail.
+1 = someone dropped the ball between the NYPD/FBi and some heads might roll on this. He should have been tailed by law enforcement with everything that has happened with this family recently. Also the video cameras around the McDonald's will pick up everything. I'm going with the mob hit theory and that it was farmed out to a black semi-gang.
It wouldn’t be very practical to have him tailed 24/7 indefinitely. LE aren’t bodyguards for criminals in danger.
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Maybe forty or fifty years ago he would have been tailed. Not today. Not enough resources.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

As many have said, I do not think this murder has anything to do with lcn, since it is unusual for them to be murdered today, but until we have more information we can not rule out this possibility either, an associate might be wanting credibility or something like this.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

We don’t know anything yet but it seems very likely IMo this was LCN related . You have a long time knock around guy that appears to have been a big earner that was tied to one of the most violent LCN crews in NY ( Basciano ) and the Bonnanos in general are the most violent blue collar family in NY that may be going thru a power struggle. Hard for me to think this wasn’t wise guy related , hopefully we find out soon .
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:36 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:54 pm He was supposedly an associate, so maybe the order didn't come from the top, it could be lower level guys just feuding, who knows.
If he was on record then the order had to have been ok’d.
True, however maybe it is a similar situation like Meldish and the Enzo the Baker situation, where he didn't get for permission.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

John W wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:08 pm In my opinion this has nothing to do with the Bonanno family, because this fella was linked to Basciano 12/13 years ago doesn't mean this has anything to do with them, his recent activity is most likely the reason behind this not something from years ago.
His recent activity appeared to be mob related rackets. The guy was loaded from Gambling and construction...what, did he up and decide to deal drugs in his 70s lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:31 am
John W wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:08 pm In my opinion this has nothing to do with the Bonanno family, because this fella was linked to Basciano 12/13 years ago doesn't mean this has anything to do with them, his recent activity is most likely the reason behind this not something from years ago.
His recent activity appeared to be mob related rackets. The guy was loaded from Gambling and construction...what, did he up and decide to deal drugs in his 70s lol
Hey he could of gotten into Drugs and his murder was the result but we still have nothing to back any such activity up and while that can change I’m going with his confirmed gambling and construction rackets.

Now just because Bascisno isn’t around doesn’t mean he isn’t still knee deep into LCN activity and it’s almost certain he still is or was recently. No way an earner like him in those rackets in that area isn’t claimed and it’s likely if Basciano crew lost control of him there was a sit down over who he is with.

It’s seems he is likely Bonnano or possibly even Luchesse ? We have learned that the Bronx Bonnano and / or Luchesse crew have been pretty active in the murder or attempted murder game recently with historically violent crews on both sides in that area.

So with current info we have I say it’s LCN related , and I’m willing to take that up to -200 odds lol
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

My vote is this is very much CN related
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 am
Hey he could of gotten into Drugs and his murder was the result but we still have nothing to back any such activity up and while that can change I’m going with his confirmed gambling and construction rackets.

Now just because Bascisno isn’t around doesn’t mean he isn’t still knee deep into LCN activity and it’s almost certain he still is or was recently. No way an earner like him in those rackets in that area isn’t claimed and it’s likely if Basciano crew lost control of him there was a sit down over who he is with.

It’s seems he is likely Bonnano or possibly even Luchesse ? We have learned that the Bronx Bonnano and / or Luchesse crew have been pretty active in the murder or attempted murder game recently with historically violent crews on both sides in that area.

So with current info we have I say it’s LCN related , and I’m willing to take that up to -200 odds lol
No way he starts dealing in drugs in his 70s the guy was rich off much safer rackets
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:30 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 am

No way he starts dealing in drugs in his 70s the guy was rich off much safer rackets

I agree 100%
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

I know most wont believe me but when they came after the son a few months ago all the talk in the neighborhood was drug related and not LCN, when all these media out lets use the term mob associate they use it very loosely , Him and his father were drug dealers not sure what the beef was over but i do know it wasnt with wiseguys .. again live in the Bronx just letting you know what i have heard.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Vknicks wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:25 pm I know most wont believe me but when they came after the son a few months ago all the talk in the neighborhood was drug related and not LCN, when all these media out lets use the term mob associate they use it very loosely , Him and his father were drug dealers not sure what the beef was over but i do know it wasnt with wiseguys .. again live in the Bronx just letting you know what i have heard.
Vknicks, is the neighborhood saying Albanians as well? Just curious because the Albanians are dug into the Bronx these days like ticks as I’m sure you are well aware of.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Man if I was his son I would be very cautious.. wouldn’t be meeting with anyone and would be wearing a vest if I decided to go outside.. I know it’s not going to prevent getting a few slugs in the head but I know if I had people actively trying to kill me I would wear a vest. Logical precaution... and they’re not that heavy and uncomfortable and can be concealed rather well with a jacket or sweatshirt..
anyways I’m very curious to see who was behind this.. whoever it was they wanted him dead very badly to make several brazen attempts on him and his son.. they weren’t stopping til they got him.. so it had to be something serious to keep gunning for him with the attention that has already been on him.
Vknicks
Associate

Post by Vknicks »

Can say honestly not sure the who or the details just heard froma few peiople wasnt LCN and it was a drug beef