Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by JCB1977 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:51 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 am It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy.

Yep. I'm so envious I'm not living in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Atlantic City, Middlesex, Asbury Park or any of the other wonderful NJ mosaics. :lol:

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 am I 100% guarantee that you couldn’t afford or make it to live a middle class life here in Jersey. Your stupid brokester ass would be chewed up and spit out here....

From the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pat-arch ... option-law

There ya go jerkoff and I actually know 9 couples who couldn’t have kids who instead of going to China, India, Russia, etc to adopt they just went out to your cult in Utah for a child. Also it’s 100% true I get paid, laid, pump a ton of weights, and have more friends than people that live in your dumpy Utah cult town. I could definitely arm curl your fat, 200lb+ wife- Book it!

Alright, I’m done with you complete, useless clowns. Thanks for ruining another board with your BS political agendas/ hatred of the northeast.
Hey Ronnie...Wiseguy has always taken the high road and Never flings insults towards other people. Are you Roid raging? Did a dumbbell fall on your head? Take a midol and chill out. Dont let the Jersey in you detract you from adding good stuff to the board.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:27 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:51 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 am It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy.

Yep. I'm so envious I'm not living in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Atlantic City, Middlesex, Asbury Park or any of the other wonderful NJ mosaics. :lol:

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 am I 100% guarantee that you couldn’t afford or make it to live a middle class life here in Jersey. Your stupid brokester ass would be chewed up and spit out here....

From the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pat-arch ... option-law

There ya go jerkoff and I actually know 9 couples who couldn’t have kids who instead of going to China, India, Russia, etc to adopt they just went out to your cult in Utah for a child. Also it’s 100% true I get paid, laid, pump a ton of weights, and have more friends than people that live in your dumpy Utah cult town. I could definitely arm curl your fat, 200lb+ wife- Book it!

Alright, I’m done with you complete, useless clowns. Thanks for ruining another board with your BS political agendas/ hatred of the northeast.
Hey Ronnie...Wiseguy has always taken the high road and Never flings insults towards other people. Are you Roid raging? Did a dumbbell fall on your head? Take a midol and chill out. Dont let the Jersey in you detract you from adding good stuff to the board.
Just for the record, that link Guido provided doesn't exactly tell the full story and seems to have an axe to grind.

Of course LDS Social Services wants to put babies with LDS families. The vast majority of girls/women who use it are LDS and want the same. This alone shows how unlikely it is Guido personally knows 9 families from New Jersey who have come out to Utah to adopt. Nothing against Jersey parents, or that it's unheard of, but they're typically just not going to be what is looked for.

I should also point out that girls/women who use LDS Social Services are there for, among other reasons, because the father isn't in the picture. So this claim that a father's rights are being ignored is usually not even a factor.

And let's not forget LDS Social Services is helping these girls/women take the high road through adoption rather than abortion.

Of course, Guido doesn't really care about any of this. He saw me mention Utah and immediately went the lazy, well-worn, "you're in cult" route. How original.

And I didn't even comment on the guy personally so much as a general, unwarranted, elitist attitude we see from many in the bigger, coastal cities.

The funny thing is, Guido doesn't see the irony in claiming to be "secure" but so desperately wanting to brag about himself and where he is from.

Anyway, I'm done with my part in misdirecting this thread.
All roads lead to New York.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

One should "rep" achievements. Repping area codes is pathetic.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

UTC wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:28 pm One should "rep" achievements. Repping area codes is pathetic.
There can be a healthy middle ground IMO. After all, where you’re from most likely shaped who you are.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

"Wiseguy wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:49 am
It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy. "

This is 100% accurate, and I'm from NYC. Also, I've only read the last page of this thread. A large portion of Manhattanites are the least worldly people I know, simply because they think they are so worldly that they do not truly experience or understand anything else. To pick up on another point, I hope no one thinks that the cost of living in various areas equates to the quality you get for your money.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

TwoPiece wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:31 pm
UTC wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:28 pm One should "rep" achievements. Repping area codes is pathetic.
There can be a healthy middle ground IMO. After all, where you’re from most likely shaped who you are.
No doubt. I don't mean run away from it. But that is something that just is. It doesn't mean good or bad. I sat on a certain stoop on 117th. That's nothing to shout about.
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Such a dumb argument, everyone for the most part is gonna like where they're from and couldn't picture living anywhere else. Whether that is Chicago, the south, Utah, or the northeast.
Hellboy 17
Associate

Post by Hellboy 17 »

The dude is definitely gay
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Can we please for the love of god not talk about lds or Utah. Those are two things I could go the rest of my life without hearing discussed.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

100 bucks? anybody? graveyard in next 2 pages?
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Teddy Persico
Straightened out

Post by Teddy Persico »

Alright, back on topic. Tweets from Dave S 2 days ago.

Breaking News: Lawyers for Mob Boss Joey Merlino asks Judge to sentence Merlino to “time served” and home confinement.

Joey Merlino’s lawyers: if jail sentence is imposed, Merlino should serve half on home confinement. Sentencing 10/17.

Merlino’s lawyers cite earlier sentences in case and wiretap conversations where Merlino says he’ll do nothing illegal.

“I will not do anything illegal”. Merlino’s lawyers cite 3 dozen wiretapped conversations involving Merlino and pals
The way you talk, you just confuse him.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Merlino gets sentenced today 10/17.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:50 am Merlino gets sentenced today 10/17.
Please post any news if you get a hold of it first.
Thnx bro.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Heard he’s supposed to go before the judge at 4:30pm today.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.