Joey merlino and others busted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Joey merlino and others busted

Post by NJShore4Life »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:32 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 amFrom the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
Don't even get me started on Californians. Legions have moved into Utah. Horrible drivers and driving up home prices.
Utah LMFAO! That’s all I need to know about u....

I know countless people from Jersey who go out to Utah and adopt your out of wedlock “sin” babies your sick, demented cult I mean Mormon religion gives up to adoption for cash out of shame (cowards) PLEASE.

People usually go to third world countries to adopt. It’s usually China, Russia, and Utah on the adoption list! LMFAO what a joke.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I’m relaxing today on the beach here at the shore, thanks by the way for the entertainment while I work on my tan you brokester, crumbs.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:03 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:37 am You forgot this part. :mrgreen:

https://www.app.com/story/entertainment ... 690173001/

This "boom" you speak of is because a bunch of faggots and "LGBT" freaks are moving in. Again sounds like a great place to live. :lol:

To clear things up I don't hate the northeast. Far from it. However it is annoying how you are so high and mighty about living in Jersey (as if somehow that is a big accomplishment) and look down on and make derisive comments about posters who live below the Mason Dixon line and middle America. Which is ironic since by all metrics New Jersey ranks as the second worst state to live in.

Pogo
Sounds like a great time watching a man go down on another dude on a park bench. ;) I live in the Northeast, there are great parts and bad parts like anywhere else. A lot of the same things are happening in Massachusetts around Charlestown and Southie. Yuppies and the LGBT are moving into dilapidated neighborhoods.
Charlestown and Southie are both heavily, heavily gentrified. Outside of the projects and long-time property owners everyone in both those neighborhoods are yuppies. There are no dilapidated neighborhoods in Boston these days, even in the roughest parts.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:04 amUtah LMFAO! That’s all I need to know about u....
Really, Mr. "I’m very secure man. I get paid, laid, I pump a lotta iron, I’m successful and have many many friends?"
I know countless people from Jersey who go out to Utah and adopt your out of wedlock “sin” babies your sick, demented cult I mean Mormon religion gives up to adoption for cash out of shame (cowards) PLEASE.
Um, no you don't.
People usually go to third world countries to adopt. It’s usually China, Russia, and Utah on the adoption list! LMFAO what a joke.
If you're going to just make stuff up, at least keep it entertaining. Let's go back to your earlier comment about being a "very secure man who gets paid, laid, pumps a lotta iron, and has many friends." That's priceless.
All roads lead to New York.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Thanks for fucking up another thread fellas with your nonsense
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

John W wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:43 am Thanks for fucking up another thread fellas with your nonsense
True that
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 am I’m relaxing today on the beach here at the shore, thanks by the way for the entertainment while I work on my tan you brokester, crumbs.
Manasquan? Point Pleasant?
Bal MAr?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:07 am I’m relaxing today on the beach here at the shore, thanks by the way for the entertainment while I work on my tan you brokester, crumbs.
DMHzw.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:24 am
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 am It's the elitist mentality of many big cities, especially on both coasts. As if the dense population, high crime, heavy traffic, pollution, liberal social agendas, and Democrat politics is something to envy.

Yep. I'm so envious I'm not living in Newark, Trenton, Camden, Atlantic City, Middlesex, Asbury Park or any of the other wonderful NJ mosaics. :lol:

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:55 am I 100% guarantee that you couldn’t afford or make it to live a middle class life here in Jersey. Your stupid brokester ass would be chewed up and spit out here....

From the looks of it no many people want to. White people are fleeing that state in droves. :lol: Again second worse state to live in behind Commiefornia.

Pogo
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/pat-arch ... option-law

There ya go jerkoff and I actually know 9 couples who couldn’t have kids who instead of going to China, India, Russia, etc to adopt they just went out to your cult in Utah for a child. Also it’s 100% true I get paid, laid, pump a ton of weights, and have more friends than people that live in your dumpy Utah cult town. I could definitely arm curl your fat, 200lb+ wife- Book it!

Alright, I’m done with you complete, useless clowns. Thanks for ruining another board with your BS political agendas/ hatred of the northeast.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Can everyone just take a deep breath and calm down? There's a Sitdown section for beefing and a political section for.. more beefing.

You can't classify Jersey, North takes after NY and South has a midwest feel to it. It's connected by I95 but they are worlds apart. Salut.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

If you're going to just make stuff up, at least keep it entertaining. Let's go back to your earlier comment about being a "very secure man who gets paid, laid, pumps a lotta iron, and has many friends." That's priceless.
[/quote]

Lmao one of best quotes I have ever seen ,
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Leave the political talk to the appropriate folder, guys. While we are at it, let's cut back on the slurs.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chris Christie wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:13 am Can everyone just take a deep breath and calm down? There's a Sitdown section for beefing and a political section for.. more beefing.

You can't classify Jersey, North takes after NY and South has a midwest feel to it. It's connected by I95 but they are worlds apart. Salut.
Judge Christie has spoken! I’ve come to know him as a wiseman and a fucking historical genius! Nothing wrong with the South or the Northeast...we’re all Americans.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:51 am If you're going to just make stuff up, at least keep it entertaining. Let's go back to your earlier comment about being a "very secure man who gets paid, laid, pumps a lotta iron, and has many friends." That's priceless.
Lmao one of best quotes I have ever seen ,
[/quote]

If I didn’t have Fugazy’s quote about my Jockey thread, I’d use this one for my profile. Stroccos...I think it’s time to use this
Quote on your profile! Thanks Jersey Shore, that statement was the best impersonation of “The Situation” that I’ve seen in a long time. Thanks for the laugh man, a total classic there Mr. Buff.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:49 am
DMHzw.jpg
DUDE! Where did you get that picture of me?!