Merlino Trial thread

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Merlino Trial thread

Post by willychichi »

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:10 pm Doesn't he own or at least co-own a resaurant in Florida?
Yes Merlino has a piece of pizza joint on Federal Highway down here in Boca. I'll try to find the link for you.
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:10 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 am
Confederate wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:42 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm +1 Fuhgedaboutit.
Agree with Fuhgedaboutit. These guys are many times better actors than the ones you see in Movies. Their whole life revolves around lying and some kind of deception. They're good at it. Not saying Merlino is rich, but he ain't poor either. LOL
+2
Joey gets handed envelopes, shoots into bookies, etc.
He may blow his $, but he is getting $ for sure.
I am sure he is making money as boss. But you aint rich unless you can invest it, launder it etc. Whats he going to do bury it in the backyard.? I don't know much about him. But does he have any business interests ? Or rumored interests in things?
I don't think anybody said Merlino was rich. I think what they said was that he has a fair amount of money coming in and he lives somewhat lavishly by spending and gambling it. The point being that as an example, $400,000 minus $400,000 is still zero, EXCEPT that you got to spend and enjoy it rather than a poor guy that has zero and never enjoys anything because he doesn't have any money to spend. Not trying to speak for anybody, but I think that was the general message. Doesn't he own or at least co-own a resaurant in Florida?
Well...that is a BIG EXCEPT my friend lol

And no I think a few guys were literally calling him a brokester because they dislike him...not saying you, but others
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 pm Junior had to go to four.

Keep in mind the juror count was heavily in favour of conviction not acquittal.
That encourages the feds to push, not back off.
Which is exactly why Merlino is willing to talk I’d say.
Exactly. That's why the fight left him.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

UTC wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:02 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 pm Junior had to go to four.

Keep in mind the juror count was heavily in favour of conviction not acquittal.
That encourages the feds to push, not back off.
Which is exactly why Merlino is willing to talk I’d say.
Exactly. That's why the fight left him.
But what was he facing before? One or two decades? Now the guy is facing 1 or 2 years lol

Jacobs probably talked some sense into him. The fight is the only reason he isnt facing serious time.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wrong. He could have received that probably before the trial.
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Nova winning helps
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I wonder if he realizes that the only white people still impressed by his ***** rich routine are borderline retarded people left behind and that guy who walks around pretending he's a fire extinguisher inspector for $20 a pop.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Guarantee Joey had a ton of action on Villanova last night at -6.5 or -7, not only is the school just outside of Philly but both his daughters go there. Nova was great to me last night $$$$
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

njshore, yup, im sure he laid it in on them...one graduating, other transferring out..
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

charges had him facing ove a decade, but there was an offer before first trial of low numbers, cant recall...but as been pointed out, the jury numbers came back against him, playing the odds again is a big risk, and ...jacobs etal dont do 2 for 1 specials
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:10 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:44 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 am
Confederate wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:42 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:18 pm +1 Fuhgedaboutit.
Agree with Fuhgedaboutit. These guys are many times better actors than the ones you see in Movies. Their whole life revolves around lying and some kind of deception. They're good at it. Not saying Merlino is rich, but he ain't poor either. LOL
+2
Joey gets handed envelopes, shoots into bookies, etc.
He may blow his $, but he is getting $ for sure.
I am sure he is making money as boss. But you aint rich unless you can invest it, launder it etc. Whats he going to do bury it in the backyard.? I don't know much about him. But does he have any business interests ? Or rumored interests in things?
I don't think anybody said Merlino was rich. I think what they said was that he has a fair amount of money coming in and he lives somewhat lavishly by spending and gambling it. The point being that as an example, $400,000 minus $400,000 is still zero, EXCEPT that you got to spend and enjoy it rather than a poor guy that has zero and never enjoys anything because he doesn't have any money to spend. Not trying to speak for anybody, but I think that was the general message. Doesn't he own or at least co-own a resaurant in Florida?
I don't think he had a legal interest in it because then they would give them a Liquor License. He worked as a hostess with the mostess... I hear you though. He blows the money before it comes in lol. Which makes sense because he is living on borrowered time and he knows it. When he was away I heard his wife had a decent job in the city that supported his kids while they lived in NJ with her parents. Eventually the rug gets pulled out from under in the end...
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

UTC wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 pm I wonder if he realizes that the only white people still impressed by his ***** rich routine are borderline retarded people left behind and that guy who walks around pretending he's a fire extinguisher inspector for $20 a pop.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's great...
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

I was in kind of a mood...
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

UTC wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:38 pm I wonder if he realizes that the only white people still impressed by his ***** rich routine are borderline retarded people left behind and that guy who walks around pretending he's a fire extinguisher inspector for $20 a pop.
Thanks UTC, I needed that laugh!
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

That's pretty much my job.