John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Etna »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:10 pm Hit submit by accident... his show is Mafia Truths and he doesn't tell you any so he doesn't get paid for false advertising. If you listen to Pennisis respond to Alites I agree with him 100%. It's probably an issue between kids being kids like Pennisi said. Pennisi also stated how guys see Alites kids at the gym everyday and never say anything to him. I am also surprised and impressed how guys in the life somehow are reaching out to Pennisi and or people he associated with to give him this story. Alites response is all about himself
Agreed. While everyone seems to have different opinions of the various podcasts and each person, I think it's easy to differentiate between who was made and why - there's a dramatic difference between how a lot of these guys handle themselves.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:01 pmYou know who this Danny Lap o Lop guy that's being discussed.
Never heard of the guy. But anyone with a recognizable name involved in this nonsense should be embarrassed.
All roads lead to New York.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:49 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:05 amIt’s like when Kevin Durant, arguably the most gifted offensive player in basketball history...
16d922c91d35550399c0786d7d2be97a.gif
Haha I said arguably!
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:51 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:01 pmYou know who this Danny Lap o Lop guy that's being discussed.
Never heard of the guy. But anyone with a recognizable name involved in this nonsense should be embarrassed.
Well said, Wiseguy. These guys are embarassing.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Out on the street he'd be an easy target, so yes, I can see it under that circumstance. Either from the leaders or someone trying to make a name for himself.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

John Alite threatening people on the internet, tells you everything you need to know about him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:51 pm
Yeah but the guys Alite is referencing (the made guys) see Alites kids every day and never say a word to them. It's only until they had a beef with one of the guys kids and began flipping over tables in a restaurant where it became an issue. I don't think it's necessarily embrassing I think they want to avoid being embassies. I mean I would be pist if I see these rat kids everyday never say anything to them be cordial and all the sudden they come where me and my friends eat everyday and f*ck sh*t up
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 pm Out on the street he'd be an easy target, so yes, I can see it under that circumstance. Either from the leaders or someone trying to make a name for himself.
I gotta be honest. I don't see LCN in New York making any moves like that anymore - like if they can't get their hands on someone in their own crew, they won't touch these people not involved. I'm probably dead wrong, but I just don't think they would do it.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:47 am John Alite threatening people on the internet, tells you everything you need to know about him.
Alite, Borrello and other youtube celebs LCN rats are all lucky because In 2021, the LCN crime families wouldn’t have anything to gain by clipping these rats. Even if they could get away with it, they would hardly get anything out of it. We don't know their official policy, but it seems as though murdering rats just brings too much heat on them, so they don't. They wouldn't have anything to gain from doing it except for alot of heat and media coverage. The purpose of organized crime is making money. From a business standpoint it just doesn’t add up for present day LCN crime families to clip a rat... especially after they already testified, at that point the damage is done so it makes it even more pointless.. the mob guys have enough to worry about with the feds just going about their daily business.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Etna wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:14 am
Antiliar wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 pm Out on the street he'd be an easy target, so yes, I can see it under that circumstance. Either from the leaders or someone trying to make a name for himself.
I gotta be honest. I don't see LCN in New York making any moves like that anymore - like if they can't get their hands on someone in their own crew, they won't touch these people not involved. I'm probably dead wrong, but I just don't think they would do it.
I disagree. Look what happened to Whitey Bulger. Anthony Comello is always going to be looking over his shoulder regardless of where he is locked up. The guy killed a Gambino crime family boss. Anything can happen when the opportunity arrises for someone still part of these associations when they run into him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:18 am
I disagree. Look what happened to Whitey Bulger. Anthony Comello is always going to be looking over his shoulder regardless of where he is locked up. The guy killed a Gambino crime family boss. Anything can happen when the opportunity arrises for someone still part of these associations when they run into him.
Again if you look at what Pennisi stated it was an issue between kids not OC related so stating they aren't going to do anything well why would they?
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:11 pm
Again if you look at what Pennisi stated it was an issue between kids not OC related so stating they aren't going to do anything well why would they?
My post is about Anthony Comello, the guy who killed Frank Cali, not about Alite's sons.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:26 pm
My post is about Anthony Comello, the guy who killed Frank Cali, not about Alite's sons.
Understood.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:45 pm
Understood.
He's responding to my opinion that much of OC today isn't prone to murders anymroe, and I highly doubt even that Comello kid would be killed.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Etna wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:13 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:45 pm
Understood.
He's responding to my opinion that much of OC today isn't prone to murders anymroe, and I highly doubt even that Comello kid would be killed.
If he's about they would try to hit him, it's never happening because he's protected but like Felice said them Sicilians are different breed if he was free he would be dead