John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Amershire_Ed »

It’s like when Kevin Durant, arguably the most gifted offensive player in basketball history, spends his time arguing with 13 year olds on Twitter. Why are you elevating their opinion and giving them a platform? You are Kevin freaking Durant. These kids live in their moms basement.

You are the Gambino Family. Alite is an asshole that lives with his kids and does a YouTube show. Have some self respect for Christ sakes.

I’m sure all these kids have aspirations of being big bad mafiosi, but I dunno man. This seems like a dumb way to go about it. Alite spends 99% of his time talking about stuff that happened in the 80s and 90s. He obviously doesn’t have a ton of knowledge of the current climate. But now you just handed him a megaphone to start blabbing about current day crews and players. *And* you give him a touch of credibility. Just seems dumb.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Alite's sons attacked at a Howard Beach restaurant by Gambino youngsters.

Post by Tonyd621 »

Alite, this freaking guy,; no shirt on, sunglasses and probably in a pontoon boat rental somewhere in NYC. Obviously he pre planned this before he got onto the MBA and the Button show. And of course he mentions Ricky Stratton again! He's claiming his kids abused a bunch of made guys. This guy only cares about being portrayed as being tough. I can't believe he is telling someone to lay on him and stating all these things yet pushes this mission statement of helping kids.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I like how he drops Frank Guidices address saying it’s not a threat but then says if they harass his kids he’s going to show up to his house and fight him lmao
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

How many bats did he sign to afford that rental?
I'm glad he lists all the guys he killed and wants to be recognized all the toughest most lethal gangster in the history of OC all the while doing it in the name for the betterment of the youth. But dnt forget to mention a juvenile who robbed a bank. Glad he cares about the kidd as much as he does.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

How many bats did he sign to afford that rental?
I'm glad he lists all the guys he killed and wants to be recognized all the toughest most lethal gangster in the history of OC all the while doing it in the name for the betterment of the youth. But dnt forget to mention a juvenile who robbed a bank. Glad he cares about the kidd as much as he does.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:52 am I’m not sure what this accomplishes if you are these “Gambino kids” other than bringing unnecessary heat. If Alite was such a nobody, why mess with his kids? Why even bother? Why not just ignore him? Alite is going to be dining out on this via YouTube stories for months and months. Congrats, you just made him seem more relevant than he really is.

Whoever these kids are under should be embarrassed.
You hit the nail on the head. And yet we still don't hear directly from John Jr. Angel and co. continue to dodge the statement that her brother sat down with the US Attorney.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Etna wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:44 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:52 am I’m not sure what this accomplishes if you are these “Gambino kids” other than bringing unnecessary heat. If Alite was such a nobody, why mess with his kids? Why even bother? Why not just ignore him? Alite is going to be dining out on this via YouTube stories for months and months. Congrats, you just made him seem more relevant than he really is.

Whoever these kids are under should be embarrassed.
You hit the nail on the head. And yet we still don't hear directly from John Jr. Angel and co. continue to dodge the statement that her brother sat down with the US Attorney.
Alite makes very little money on YouTube. His show is Mafia Truths
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Etna wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:10 am
Hate to be sarcastic here - but what chance did they stand against this psycho who killed Frank Cali? I'm still curious if there will ever be retaliation for that.
Anthony Comello is too well protected and they only way for someone to "get" him would be if they bribed a guard or had another prisoner get him while in custody if he's ever put in the general population. He could very well end up in a mental institution for the criminally insane. It's unlikely he'll be touched there, unless it's by another mentally ill inmate. IF the courts ever determine that he gets better and is released, it's possible then, but that could take decades. Who knows how many members of the New York Families will be left in 30 years, and will they still care?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Dave65827 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:27 am I like how he drops Frank Guidices address saying it’s not a threat but then says if they harass his kids he’s going to show up to his house and fight him lmao
Alite putting this all over the internet. I wonder why. :lol:
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Hit submit by accident... his show is Mafia Truths and he doesn't tell you any so he doesn't get paid for false advertising. If you listen to Pennisis respond to Alites I agree with him 100%. It's probably an issue between kids being kids like Pennisi said. Pennisi also stated how guys see Alites kids at the gym everyday and never say anything to him. I am also surprised and impressed how guys in the life somehow are reaching out to Pennisi and or people he associated with to give him this story. Alites response is all about himself
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

If I remember correctly Guidices son got busted in that dumbass robbery with The Gotti grandson and his girlfriend.

It’s probably the local LCN wannabes fucking with Alites sons I highly doubt they are taking orders from the higher ups. This probably happens more than we know this only got amplified because of Pennisi
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:05 amIt’s like when Kevin Durant, arguably the most gifted offensive player in basketball history...
16d922c91d35550399c0786d7d2be97a.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:49 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:05 amIt’s like when Kevin Durant, arguably the most gifted offensive player in basketball history...
Truth!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:49 pm
You know who this Danny Lap o Lop guy that's being discussed.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Antiliar wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:53 pm
Etna wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:10 am
Hate to be sarcastic here - but what chance did they stand against this psycho who killed Frank Cali? I'm still curious if there will ever be retaliation for that.
Anthony Comello is too well protected and they only way for someone to "get" him would be if they bribed a guard or had another prisoner get him while in custody if he's ever put in the general population. He could very well end up in a mental institution for the criminally insane. It's unlikely he'll be touched there, unless it's by another mentally ill inmate. IF the courts ever determine that he gets better and is released, it's possible then, but that could take decades. Who knows how many members of the New York Families will be left in 30 years, and will they still care?
Hypothetical, Antillar. The guy is still out there on the street and isn't arrested - but the Gambinos find out who he is and where he is. Do they take him out?