Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: Fbi post reward for shooter in Dipietro hit and new pics

Post by JCB1977 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:46 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:42 pm Money talks for finding the shooter. Didn’t take long to bag Whitey once the ad went out in newspapers across the country
Nobody in that neighborhood who actually knows something is going to talk for freaking 10k lol , come on that’s walking around money. What a joke!
Agree 100%...but how long until they start upping the ante? It wouldn’t be the first time the Feds started with a lowball offer before it reaches $100k and beyond.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I agree they’re releasing this shit to tickle the wire and hopefully stir up enough paranoia to get people to get loosed lipped and start making mistakes by talking about shit they shouldn’t be... it’s crazy to me some mob guys will still talk about murders they got away with years and decades later, so stupid. There’s a reason they say to never ever talk about a homicide you were involved in, ever again. Act like it never happened...
Honestly I hate to sound biased and shit but that photo literally appears to Match up with doms build pretty well.... the coke bust is also strange timing... like some people said I think they’re literally taking their time on this one and picking up as many things that can favor the feds as possible... so when that indictment drops... its solid as fuck...
man imagine being dom right now, wondering if anyone’s talking, why they just released that pic... talk about anxiety....
also agree the 10k thing is beyond a joke.. anyone who would be in the position to know anything to isn’t talking over 10k, maybe 10 years.. but not 10k cash.
This could get interesting...
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I wonder if somehow the feds have already somehow accessed phone records to triangulate doms whereabouts that day, or if that’s something that requires a warrant? I know in most places they can get your call log details without a warrant...
I think maybe that’s the only thing they did right on this hit, I know they had burner phones strictly for this situation, but I wonder if they were smart enough to leave their real cell phones at home, no point in using the burner if they can triangulate your location from your personal cell phone and place you near the murder scene at the time...
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

I’m not sure there is much more information to be known about this hit. Unless nicodemo flips, which isn’t happening. I think this hit involved grande & nicodemo only, and it wasn’t a long planning process, they talked to mazzone and Joey and that’s about it.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:16 pm I agree they’re releasing this shit to tickle the wire and hopefully stir up enough paranoia to get people to get loosed lipped and start making mistakes by talking about shit they shouldn’t be... it’s crazy to me some mob guys will still talk about murders they got away with years and decades later, so stupid. There’s a reason they say to never ever talk about a homicide you were involved in, ever again. Act like it never happened...
Honestly I hate to sound biased and shit but that photo literally appears to Match up with doms build pretty well.... the coke bust is also strange timing... like some people said I think they’re literally taking their time on this one and picking up as many things that can favor the feds as possible... so when that indictment drops... its solid as fuck...
man imagine being dom right now, wondering if anyone’s talking, why they just released that pic... talk about anxiety....
also agree the 10k thing is beyond a joke.. anyone who would be in the position to know anything to isn’t talking over 10k, maybe 10 years.. but not 10k cash.
This could get interesting...
Dom can’t be sleeping very well these days lol I couldn’t even imagine the stress of being the number one suspect in a murder the feds have been trying to crack for 10 years. He prob was just getting comfortable with it and bang they drop the photos and reward money lol it would be some shit tho if Dom really isn’t the shooter and we’re all wrong lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:22 pm I wonder if somehow the feds have already somehow accessed phone records to triangulate doms whereabouts that day, or if that’s something that requires a warrant? I know in most places they can get your call log details without a warrant...
I think maybe that’s the only thing they did right on this hit, I know they had burner phones strictly for this situation, but I wonder if they were smart enough to leave their real cell phones at home, no point in using the burner if they can triangulate your location from your personal cell phone and place you near the murder scene at the time...
I mean they planned the hit out enough to have masks and for the shooter to be wearing all black everything so you would think they left their cell phones back home. wish I coulda seen nicodemos face when he got that knock on his front door literally 10 min after the hit went down lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by chin_gigante »

According to DS on insta. Held on undisclosed federal charges after being arrested in early morning raids. Case documents are sealed. Held at FDC Philadelphia.

20201120_125112.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by Dr031718 »

It will be interesting to see what they have on him and who the others are. Wonder if this is related to the other recent arrests
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Here we go
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Knew something was going down!
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

How long can the case documents remain sealed?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Sonny is a world class Grade A complete asshole, close second to Marty in that category.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

He smacked his wife around at the shore pretty good like 2 summers ago.. In Johnny's Cafe I think... Will be interesting to see what they're charging him with.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

It says "bookmaking Investigation"