PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Gets 72 Month Prison Sentence For Machine Gun Possession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Gets 72 Month Prison Sentence For Machine Gun Possession

Post by Bklyn21 »

FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:40 pm It reminds me of the old Italians vs Sicilians arguments that use to break out in the neighborhood.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Those, And the Neapolitan vs.Sicilian arguments and hatred lol
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Gets 72 Month Prison Sentence For Machine Gun Possession

Post by givememysocks »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:20 pm Sal was just involved recently in some Construction extortion, Violations, Government contracts, Bid rigging and abuses who was a former Giannini member.
Awsome info Bklyn21. What else do you know about Sal? I know he and his family are pretty close to Genovese soldier Chris Chierchio and his family. Chris owns a plumbing company and was acquitted for bid rigging a few months ago. I wonder if they are involved in any construction schemes together.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Gets 72 Month Prison Sentence For Machine Gun Poss

Post by Moscone65 »

FriendofFamily wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:38 pm
Moscone65 wrote:Besides if you want to be prom and proper it would be Cafoni
It's prim and proper

I am just bustin' balls lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Ah ok my bad lol
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Ya autocorrect put prom
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

givememysocks wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:41 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:20 pm Sal was just involved recently in some Construction extortion, Violations, Government contracts, Bid rigging and abuses who was a former Giannini member.
Awsome info Bklyn21. What else do you know about Sal? I know he and his family are pretty close to Genovese soldier Chris Chierchio and his family. Chris owns a plumbing company and was acquitted for bid rigging a few months ago. I wonder if they are involved in any construction schemes together.
Not much really, Its been 20 plus years since I've seen, Much less heard some of these names . Back in the late 80's and throughout the 90's these neighborhoods were all constantly fighting/Warring with each other, Alot of them hated each other. Ozone Pk. Would regularly brawl/Fight Howard beach, Woodhaven and Ozp would fight Middle village and ridgewood. Ridgewood vs. Ozp etc etc.. neighborhoods lines and loyalties were tight and fierce ! Brooklyn was the same thing, Marine Pk. And mill basin, Bensonhurst and gravesend etc etc. Now ?? Lmfaoo what a joke !! Mob guys and they're families and friends just constantly move and abandon there so called neighborhoods and crammed themselves into places like SI, LI, And then blame every other nationality, Ethnic group for destroying your so called neighborhoods ! These scumbags destroyed their own neighborhoods by acting like Pos animals they are
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:18 am
Not much really, Its been 20 plus years since I've seen, Much less heard some of these names . Back in the late 80's and throughout the 90's these neighborhoods were all constantly fighting/Warring with each other, Alot of them hated each other. Ozone Pk. Would regularly brawl/Fight Howard beach, Woodhaven and Ozp would fight Middle village and ridgewood. Ridgewood vs. Ozp etc etc.. neighborhoods lines and loyalties were tight and fierce ! Brooklyn was the same thing, Marine Pk. And mill basin, Bensonhurst and gravesend etc etc. Now ?? Lmfaoo what a joke !! Mob guys and they're families and friends just constantly move and abandon there so called neighborhoods and crammed themselves into places like SI, LI, And then blame every other nationality, Ethnic group for destroying your so called neighborhoods ! These scumbags destroyed their own neighborhoods by acting like Pos animals they are

You're wrong, people moved because the real estate agent marketed homes in all the places you mentioned to third world people and illegal immigrants who were destroying them. Also I was around 20 years ago, and Woodhaven had already changed, as had Ozone Park. Howard Beach is suburban, all those brawls, no one heard of them. Every area you named had a few wise guys, but they were such a minority they had no effect on what happened to the areas, everywhere in America it is happening.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Of course no one heard of them, Except the people who lived in those neighborhoods and witnessed it on a daily basis. Those neighborhoods were packed to the brim with wiseguys from every family, Wannabes, Associates for decades . Your right about the real estate thing, But people were also sick and tired of the Parasitic wiseguys, They're drugs, Violence, Extortion, Chaos and people wanted to just get away when they had the chance and opportunities. Your correct it's happening everywhere.Wiseguys never helped they're neighborhoods, They use their neighborhoods to suck them dry of money and every resource available
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm Of course no one heard of them, Except the people who lived in those neighborhoods and witnessed it on a daily basis. Those neighborhoods were packed to the brim with wiseguys from every family, Wannabes, Associates for decades . Your right about the real estate thing, But people were also sick and tired of the Parasitic wiseguys, They're drugs, Violence, Extortion, Chaos and people wanted to just get away when they had the chance and opportunities. Your correct it's happening everywhere.Wiseguys never helped they're neighborhoods, They use their neighborhoods to suck them dry of money and every resource available
I have been in every neighborhood you mentioned, and wise guys were so outnumbered they could not do that to an area. I understand you hate them, that's ok, but they don't create chaos or chase people out. As for extortion, that was in the early part of the last century.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Wiseguys need Italian American neighborhoods to do, And run they're businesses, Rackets, Scams, Dugs, Operations. Do we ever see wiseguys dominating Rissian neighborhoods, Black neighborhoods, Chinese neighborhoods, Arab neighborhoods??? No, Never ! They'd have little to no success and be met with Pushback and have to shoot it out with people who give no fucks who they are. And would have no problems removing some Italians from they're area. They know they have no business being in these areas and would be thrown out like yesterdays trash
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bert wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:33 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm Of course no one heard of them, Except the people who lived in those neighborhoods and witnessed it on a daily basis. Those neighborhoods were packed to the brim with wiseguys from every family, Wannabes, Associates for decades . Your right about the real estate thing, But people were also sick and tired of the Parasitic wiseguys, They're drugs, Violence, Extortion, Chaos and people wanted to just get away when they had the chance and opportunities. Your correct it's happening everywhere.Wiseguys never helped they're neighborhoods, They use their neighborhoods to suck them dry of money and every resource available
I have been in every neighborhood you mentioned, and wise guys were so outnumbered they could not do that to an area. I understand you hate them, that's ok, but they don't create chaos or chase people out. As for extortion, that was in the early part of the last century.
I just saw what they do to people, In most cases people they call friends, Or they're own relatives. But yes, Your right. Everywhere people were moved in and the moved oit
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bert wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:01 am

You're wrong, people moved because the real estate agent marketed homes in all the places you mentioned to third world people and illegal immigrants who were destroying them. Also I was around 20 years ago, and Woodhaven had already changed, as had Ozone Park. Howard Beach is suburban, all those brawls, no one heard of them. Every area you named had a few wise guys, but they were such a minority they had no effect on what happened to the areas, everywhere in America it is happening.
Your right on that too, By 2000 Woodhaven was rapidly changing, By 2006, 2007 forget it , Woodhaven was completely gone/Changed. It was weird too because the change was extremely Rapid, Woodhaven was still ok until 2002, Changing yes, Which was happening years before but at a much slower pace . Fast forward 6-7 years and that change was so Rapid and fast and Woodhaven, Along with parts of Ozp were completely gone, You'd look around and be like WTF ? Where did everybody go , What happened ?? The only place left, Ground Zero is Staten Island which Is overloaded with Wiseguys,Wannabes,Etc etc... But that borough will go to the wayside too . Alot of SI looks like something outta the twilight Zone, Junkies and dealers everywhere, Areas that were really nice just recently look dirty and dilapidated with garbage ,Trash everywhere, People camped out in and around parks, Open air drug markets etc etc..
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Sorry for going off track and into demographics etc..let's get the train back on the tracks
wigsplitter
Associate

Re: PAUL RAGUSA Convicted Felon and Organized Crime Associate Sentenced to 72 Months’ Imprisonment For Possession of Mac

Post by wigsplitter »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:25 pm Thanks for the post GMMS 👍

Six years? Violent priors, gun running and a murder contract! Walk in the park...
My thoughts exactly when I read it, Sonny.
bert wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:10 pm He is called an associate by the feds, it seems he is street guy who knows wise guys well but is never going to be one. He was set up, they had an informant approach him in a a halfway house, so they had it in their minds to try and send him right back to prison. He was stupid to agree to do it. The reason for the deal was he was not going to use or keep the guns, he was transporting them for 2,000 dollars. He doesn't look to smart. So he had a chance to get out and fucked it up by taking the bait. I wonder what the informant got on his end of the deal.
Makes sense now. Thanks, bert.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

i always found that hilarious. its not so much the old timers, as it is the boomers, who actually complain about the neighborhoods changing, not being the same, or "going to shit" - but they're the ones who voluntarily left. lmao.

they were all crying about a school in bensonhurst closing down recently. all over the news. end of an era. the boomers were being interviewed saying its a real shame "oh i went there as a kid" 'blah blah blah. yeah? if it was so important why'd you move to Tom's River to have your kids go to a public school there instead? if it was so important how many trips did you make back for mass?

i understand why people leave the city, but dont turn around and cry that its gone to shit or that your favorite bakery closed down, when all the people who made it what it was high tailed it out of there and never send a dollar back to the old neighborhood. complain about the chinks taking over but gladly accept the back of cash they offer for your home lmao

i will say that i see a lot of former residents or kids of former residents in Corona a lot. every weekend the area gets flooded with people driving in to go to parkside or the triangle. thats kind of nice to see. but cant help but think what that area would be like if those people stayed and built lives and community there
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Newera212 on Bensonhurst:
"they were all crying about a school in bensonhurst closing down recently. all over the news. end of an era. the boomers were being interviewed saying its a real shame "oh i went there as a kid" 'blah blah blah. yeah? if it was so important why'd you move to Tom's River to have your kids go to a public school there instead? if it was so important how many trips did you make back for mass? "

It is because the area changed from Catholic to Muslim, with any new Catholics being Hispanic, and going to school tuition free. I bet they were not "Crying" either.