Bulger's Letter to a High School Girl: 'My Life Was Wasted'

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Bulger's Letter to a High School Girl: 'My Life Was Wast

Post by Ivan »

Mikey_Palmice88 wrote:How did a thread about Whitey Bulger writing an articulate, poignant letter to a high school student about his wasted life of crime turn into a thread about Nicky Scarfo fans getting hot and heavy over Nicky Scarfo?
Every thread is about Scarfo, even the ones that aren't.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Five Felonies
Full Patched

Post by Five Felonies »

"The convicted South Boston gangster was caught masturbating in his cell with the lights on at the US Penitentiary Coleman II in Sumterville, Florida around 3am last June, the Boston Globe reported. The officer reported that he stepped into Bulger's cell on June 1 and saw him touching his exposed genitals with his left hand, the Globe reported. He ordered the 85-year-old to stop and notified a supervisor. As punishment, the octogenarian was placed in solitary confinement for 30 days and also had his commissary and email privileges stopped for 120 days, the Globe reported. Prison authorities confiscated his personal property for 30 days as well."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z41H0DBwGN
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Holy crap this came out of left field and just cracked me up when I saw this. :lol: Can you even feel nything down there at 85?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

I think they are just fucking with him he prob was just putting meds on his nuts... 85 years of age.... I mean cmon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

I wonder what he's holding in his left hand in that pic? The one in the white t and B cap

Even if he was doing some stress release, c'mon man...walk away.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Really suprised they let anything about him come out. Just let him die.
I get it....first rule of fight club.