Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tony Monte
Straightened out

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Tony Monte »

Their fucked! Can’t argue with what you said on tape
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:06 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:01 pm DS - "Newly released Court documents say FBI found evidence of Mob Capo Dom Grande's "continued criminal activity" during a search of his Packer Park home after his arrest on Monday."
Man. This indictment has been hanging over Grande’s head for like 2 plus years. You’d think his house would look like a Boy Scouts. He had to know this was coming. Maybe the Feds found a little weed or something and are making something out of nothing.
Forget 2 years. His buddies got a week and a few days prior. Crazy to have anything in his house
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

AntComello wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:04 pm And grande says on tape that he can moves thousands of fake 30’s smh I bet he’s kicking himself in the ass right now for saying that.
That part particularly stuck out to me.... that’s him on tape... knowingly talking about moving pressed fentanyl 30’s.... so no lawyer for him can try to use the whole “he had no idea about the drug dealing, it was done behind his back and money was just locked up to him”.. nope.. he’s admitting he can move thousands of fake 30’s.... which means he’s obviously not new to the drug game... not his first time selling pills that’s for sure...
damn man they were way too trusting of persiano (I’m assuming he is who picked all this up on wire) dom and Stevie were directly implicating and talking about crimes directly.. you know some people are very cautious and literally will just shake their head, or talk in crazy code no matter what.. wasn’t the case here... once again... once you’re on tape.. you’re fucked... theres no defense, it’s literally your own words dictating how fucked you’re going to be...
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I thought the same thing about the Genovese making inductees strip down. And then giving them a robe. Maybe its the same style of robe the Chin wore lol.Do we know for sure it was an inductee that was wired?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Cheech wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:50 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:06 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:01 pm DS - "Newly released Court documents say FBI found evidence of Mob Capo Dom Grande's "continued criminal activity" during a search of his Packer Park home after his arrest on Monday."
Man. This indictment has been hanging over Grande’s head for like 2 plus years. You’d think his house would look like a Boy Scouts. He had to know this was coming. Maybe the Feds found a little weed or something and are making something out of nothing.
Forget 2 years. His buddies got a week and a few days prior. Crazy to have anything in his house
This was one of my main questions. If dom or Stevie had any large sums of cash or any shy or pay/owe sheets laying around ect.... most peiple said no since it wasn’t reported immediately after the arrests... but now it seems like they did have shit in their house, which for dom is insane... he seems like a pretty smart guy who’s been around the streets since a teenager... not only am I shocked they found stuff in his home that showed continual criminal acts, but the shit he got caught saying on tape is really bad... personally talking about the fake 30 pills.... him and Stevie talked way more trusting and openly than I would have figured....
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Frank wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:54 pm I thought the same thing about the Genovese making inductees strip down. And then giving them a robe. Maybe its the same style of robe the Chin wore lol.Do we know for sure it was an inductee that was wired?
So far it seems the people inducted in that ceremony were persiano (wired) and sonny mazzone, I wonder if there was anyone else????
Persiano got some balls wearing a wire to his induction ceremony..... crazy... makes the philly guys look so bad.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:57 pm
Frank wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:54 pm I thought the same thing about the Genovese making inductees strip down. And then giving them a robe. Maybe its the same style of robe the Chin wore lol.Do we know for sure it was an inductee that was wired?
So far it seems the people inducted in that ceremony were persiano (wired) and sonny mazzone, I wonder if there was anyone else????
Persiano got some balls wearing a wire to his induction ceremony..... crazy... makes the philly guys look so bad.
Yeah Philly looks bad here. They not only have an induction ceremony recorded but they have a soldier (Servidio), a skipper (Dom), and an administration member (Mazzone) all bragging about their criminality on tape on separate occasions. With zero subtlety.

I was thinking 5-10 for Grande the past few days but I’m thinking it may be worse. Bragging about your ability to sell fake oxy in mass scale is a terrible look. McMonagle has his hands full.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Don't think Persiano was made in this ceremony. He was just present. According to GA he was made in 2009 In that screwy ceremony by Nicky Scarfo Jr. and an older Lucchese guy. Unless that ceremony was invalidated and he was remade in 2015. If so Salvatore Piccolo would be a good candidate for this ceremony since he was made in Persiano in 2009.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Where can we find the documents that DS and GA are referencing?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

chubby wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:52 pm
AntComello wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:04 pm And grande says on tape that he can moves thousands of fake 30’s smh I bet he’s kicking himself in the ass right now for saying that.
That part particularly stuck out to me.... that’s him on tape... knowingly talking about moving pressed fentanyl 30’s.... so no lawyer for him can try to use the whole “he had no idea about the drug dealing, it was done behind his back and money was just locked up to him”.. nope.. he’s admitting he can move thousands of fake 30’s.... which means he’s obviously not new to the drug game... not his first time selling pills that’s for sure...
damn man they were way too trusting of persiano (I’m assuming he is who picked all this up on wire) dom and Stevie were directly implicating and talking about crimes directly.. you know some people are very cautious and literally will just shake their head, or talk in crazy code no matter what.. wasn’t the case here... once again... once you’re on tape.. you’re fucked... theres no defense, it’s literally your own words dictating how fucked you’re going to be...
He’s fucked...I’m no gangster and idc how much money I could make off fake 30’s I wouldn’t go anywhere near them. Everyone knows that’s what the cops look for and no one is going to feel bad for you when you get popped talking about moving fake pressed fet 30’s. Def not a good look.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Philly d wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:03 pm I am no Einstein...but when are they guys going to wake up with wires. Genovese make everyone come in their boxers. That's a start. Too bad if your feelings are hurt. take your pants off.
I’m only half kidding when I say we will someday read an indictment that shows the Genovese Family decided the bathrobe method still wasn’t foolproof enough and they had their members strip naked and swim across a lake to reach the induction ceremony site.

Also, I find it kinda funny that Mazzone merely pointed at the gun and knife during the ceremony, which means he was at least somewhat guarded in his language and cognizant of the possibility of wires. But then he’s like “let’s face it, we’re gangsters”. Not necessary, my man! I’m sure plenty of induction ceremonies have taken place without administration members saying “we are gangsters” to everyone.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I wonder if their going to get Merlino, Lancellota. or Ligambi. Or even Borghesi
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I honestly cannot believe that Dom would ever even consider selling those fake pressed fentanyl pills. I don’t care how profitable it can be your run is going to end one way with you getting indicted with multiple overdose bodies that you’re getting blamed for. Either he’s just insanely greedy, orFinancially isn’t as well off as it seems to where he’d be willing to risk Dead bodies for money. I thought he was a lot smarter than that. I know some people that are dumb enough to fuck with those things as well and the last person I talk to but I thousand for three dollars apiece and sold them all for $25 a piece within a week. I don’t care how insane the profits are I could never deal with those things. First of all morally I just could never sell something that is so deadly especially when you think about the people who might get their hands on them and not know any better and think they are real And end up taking as many as they would of the real ones and ending up dead, or the weekend warrior that takes one real one here and there and takes one of those fentanyl ones they are going to die as well, not to mention even if you make 10 million dollars off of them, the end games the same.. you’re going to get indicted for overdose deaths, the feds are going to seize all that cash and assets and you’re going to sit in prison for decades knowing you have blood on your hands... you can use that time to sit and think about how worth it was to knowingly push death for some cash...
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah what makes it look even worse for Dom is when the informant (who I assume is Persiano) came to him about moving a kilo of coke, he said “be careful, but do what you gotta do”. Almost kinda like, “I’d rather you didn’t, but since you are going to anyway, just be careful”.

But then with the fake pills he was like “yes bring that shit on. I can move thousands. These things are selling like hot cakes”. From a PR perspective on a wire, he honestly woulda been better off getting caught urging caution on the fake oxy and celebrating the cocaine, instead of vice versa.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:09 pm Yeah what makes it look even worse for Dom is when the informant (who I assume is Persiano) came to him about moving a kilo of coke, he said “be careful, but do what you gotta do”. Almost kinda like, “I’d rather you didn’t, but since you are going to anyway, just be careful”.

But then with the fake pills he was like “yes bring that shit on. I can move thousands. These things are selling like hot cakes”. From a PR perspective on a wire, he honestly woulda been better off getting caught urging caution on the fake oxy and celebrating the cocaine, instead of vice versa.
100 percent about the drugs... the feds look at coke like coffee compared to fentanyl.... like I said the fact he was interested in moving those things... honestly shocked... thought he was much smarter than that.