Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ozgoz
Straightened out

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Ozgoz »

Where is Sammy’s old farm?

Here is the 10 Acre Farm shop in Cream Ridge NJ
https://www.google.com/maps/place/10+Ac ... XJtX3Nob3A

I think it’s here
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Thanks for sending that. I was trying to find it after I watched that episode. That's about 5 minutes from my house. Funny thing is the golf club where they abducted Johnny Keyes is only ten minutes from that farm. I was thinking he loved the area so much when he hit Keyes that he bought a place here.
gaspipe
Straightened out

Post by gaspipe »

Did sammy kill the farms owner to gain possesion?
I didn't torture the kid, didn't do nuttin like that. Shot him a couple times and he died.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Probably not. This area was so cheap back then. Not like now where the houses are going for $800-1mm.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Rite next to 6 flags went there when I was a kid. I remeber driving threw a safari with all types of animals in my moms shitbox station wagon. I wish I had pictures or videos of that place must have been a nuthouse in 1990ish.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Yup, I remember driving through the safari and monkeys jumping on the roof of my dad's Ford Granada LOL. I don't think you're allowed to drive through anymore (think someone got hurt, not sure).
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I’m guessing Gravano is going to read murder machine & make videos on it
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:50 pm I’m guessing Gravano is going to read murder machine & make videos on it
Someone else will read Murder Machine... then he post videos about it
dimaggio
Associate

Post by dimaggio »

IIRC he extorted that farm from Eddie Garafola. Not his brother in law...the B.I.L's cousin he later killed.
dimaggio
Associate

Post by dimaggio »

Bet he wont talk about that in his videos when hes reminiscing how nice it all was.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

correct dimaggio
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I stopped watching his videos when people here called him out as a liar, I read the comments on his video today & the viewers say the stupidest things “he’s like my grandfather” “I Clicked instantly” “Nino Gaggi is the most gangster Italian name ever” wtf
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:38 pm I stopped watching his videos when people here called him out as a liar, I read the comments on his video today & the viewers say the stupidest things “he’s like my grandfather” “I Clicked instantly” “Nino Gaggi is the most gangster Italian name ever” wtf
Yeah him and Franceze have the worst ass licking fanboys.Atleast on alite channel allot of comments are people calling alite out on his bullshit and abusing him verbally
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

bluehouse wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:15 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:38 pm I stopped watching his videos when people here called him out as a liar, I read the comments on his video today & the viewers say the stupidest things “he’s like my grandfather” “I Clicked instantly” “Nino Gaggi is the most gangster Italian name ever” wtf
Yeah him and Franceze have the worst ass licking fanboys.Atleast on alite channel allot of comments are people calling alite out on his bullshit and abusing him verbally
Alite is done imo. 6 months his channel will wind down. I think something happened. He can't get guests anymore. Why is that?
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 9:05 am
bluehouse wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:15 pm
Alite is done imo. 6 months his channel will wind down. I think something happened. He can't get guests anymore. Why is that?
Probably ran out all the rats that did mob podcast have already done it. The other ones that opted out of WitSec now live everyday Joe lives. The other half rats are in Witsec maybe when the next guy flips he’ll have new guests lol