Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

RamshackleMan wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:54 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:59 pm Looks like Gunner and Alite are feuding now LMAO
Wow, really? Where? That didn’t take long...
He’s going live on gunners channel today I don’t think they fell out. But you never know with these guys
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:18 pm
RamshackleMan wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:54 pm
Dave65827 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:59 pm Looks like Gunner and Alite are feuding now LMAO
Wow, really? Where? That didn’t take long...
He’s going live on gunners channel today I don’t think they fell out. But you never know with these guys
Ironically I saw it on Angel Gottis Instagram so might be fake or not
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

That weirdo JC wants to fight Hootie. He is trashing him on his channel.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Something must’ve happened behind the scenes within the last week or so because JC just came at Hootie on his YouTube channel 1000x harder than he did a month or 2 ago when all this stuff initially broke. There’s also a new IG page dedicated to Hootie’s addiction and lies (that Pennisi, Staxx, and Angel Gotti follow).

And while Hootie is definitely an addict that has lied about several things, JC seemed almost unhinged in his rant. He was lying about stuff Hootie said in his Vlad interview (that he went to Mexico for a weed plug). He seemed under the influence himself (though unlike Hootie it was more likely booze than H). He was going on and on about how Italians couldn’t cut it in prisons out West. Just a bad look for all these guys across the board.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

I dont understand why angel gotti is getting involved her only focus should be alite.I want to know what happend with Penessi because i dont think they were in business like hootie was with staxx so something really must of happened.Hootie probably called him a rat
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

bluehouse wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:44 pm I dont understand why angel gotti is getting involved her only focus should be alite.I want to know what happend with Penessi because i dont think they were in business like hootie was with staxx so something really must of happened.Hootie probably called him a rat
Hootie said that anyone made after 2010 is a glorified associate. That was obviously targeted at John.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

nizarsoccer wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:55 pm
bluehouse wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:44 pm I dont understand why angel gotti is getting involved her only focus should be alite.I want to know what happend with Penessi because i dont think they were in business like hootie was with staxx so something really must of happened.Hootie probably called him a rat
Hootie said that anyone made after 2010 is a glorified associate. That was obviously targeted at John.
Yeah but he said that recently.I remember JP didnt want anything to do with him from like 2 months ago
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

i just saw jc trash hootie lol this guy is more delusional than hootie.He says me and staxx friendship is too good lol like anyone gives a fuck.If alite hootie gene borello are rats staxx and JC are the worms underneath the rats.He says they carried hootie,hootie is a junkie but if it wasnt for him JC and staxxx would never have gotten any viewers the most views those shows had was when hootie was on.Also the fucking retard saying Italians have no power on the west coast NO Shit california has 30 million people 28 million of them are mexicans what can the 4 Italians do in prison to make power moves????????These guys shouldnt even be in the mob caster world they bring nothing atleast Jeff carnise can make you laugh sometimes
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

These guys from maybe the exception of Franzese and Gravano weren’t even huge players and making it look like they are fucking Al Capone. Claiming the mafia was done and they where the next Michael corleone while their indictments are minuscule for what they claim and the fact they are coke addicts

I bet somewhere down the line Borrello and Hootie overdose of get arrested for drug possession, Pasqua gets arrested again for selling heroin, Gunner and Staxxs channels fail because they’re bad at hosting and are already minuscule, Penninsi falls into obscurity living a mediocre middle class existence life, and Alite goes on selling bats
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJO1nd9hSXQ

He goes on a rant for literally 15-20 mins at the end of this video LOL wtf
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Extortion wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 11:44 am https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bJO1nd9hSXQ

He goes on a rant for literally 15-20 mins at the end of this video LOL wtf
How about his live from a few days ago while driving he’s goin on and on and on about the mobrat1 ig page (has no clue who he even really is) and towards the end you here a bang and then a surprise look on his face LOL dude stays hitting shit.. in all seriousness though he should really stop driving before he hurts himself or somebody else.. it’s really sad because he’s on a inevitable path to tragedy hope he tightens up and gets help for his drug problem.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

That weirdo JC is bashing Hootie on his live streams. He has vendetta against Hootie. He wants revenge for something Hootie did to them in the past. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TecCal21
Prospect

Post by TecCal21 »

I got $900 in merch. My pocket. Shut it down.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Who knows if it's true or not but the story Hootie mentions about Trucchio abusing Basciano at Rao's is pretty remarkable.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

moneyman wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:46 am Who knows if it's true or not but the story Hootie mentions about Trucchio abusing Basciano at Rao's is pretty remarkable.
What time in the video? I cant listen to him bitching and moaning through that whole thing ha.