Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Pmac2 »

Joseph Grande was put with licata because he clashed with the pungs. They wanted him dead I read so much for being rehabilitated from 20yrs in jail
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:45 pm Mike Lacelotti dodges yet another indictment. He has to be the luckiest member in Philly.

Pogo
He was charged in the Borgata case but don't remember what became of that.
All roads lead to New York.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:45 pm Mike Lacelotti dodges yet another indictment. He has to be the luckiest member in Philly.

Pogo
They dropped the charges against him in that case. Not sure why.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 pm

Pogo
He was arrested for the case in November 2007 but the charges against him were dropped by the time that the indictment hit in April 2008
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Hey Pogo if one guy I can count on it’s you, or if anyone else knows or can forward an article about Anthony Persianos murder case? Only can find an appeal from 99 no info Or real details just from a quick google run through
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm Would it be a surprise if sheep Barrett a is made, sure I've seen his name in several Philly indictments over the years

He was indicted in the 2011 Ligambi case. He also got a brief mention in The Last Gangster as being part of the bookmaking operation with Borgesi, Previte and the others though he managed to avoid indictment in the Merlino case.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

I want to Point out about the indictment that where the weights of the narcotics are listed next to the amount of pills that the True amount of drugs in the pills are probably at most 1/3 of the amounts listed. Usually fake oxycodone is about 1/3 active ingredient and a fake 30 mg oxycodone usually weighs about 100 mg so at trialThis is something Joey electric probably fucked up on and the Brackett federally can be contested, at least marginally in terms of arguing down less than 100 g of heroin sold or 40 g of fentanyl sold ETc. I knows it RiCO and everything but still wanted to point out. 30 grams should be 10. It comes down to active ingredient in the pills where sale amount is concerned. Sentencing on a rico charge probably looks different when it’s 300 grams of drugs vs 50 grams of drugs; technically speaking.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:06 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm Would it be a surprise if sheep Barrett a is made, sure I've seen his name in several Philly indictments over the years

He was indicted in the 2011 Ligambi case. He also got a brief mention in The Last Gangster as being part of the bookmaking operation with Borgesi, Previte and the others though he managed to avoid indictment in the Merlino case.

Pogo
Sheep has been around a while. I used to bet with him years ago. He was always fair. He’s a South Jersey guy, not far from me. Wouldn’t shock me if he gets made.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Sonny Mazzone granted bail
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

SolarSolano wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:21 pm What was the story behind Arabia's uncle Mickey Diamond DeVito - was he a Scarfo guy? Sorry if someone already said it.
No he was killed on Scarfo's orders back in 82. According to Caramandi and Leonetti it was a purely vindictive murder over an old beef. Nobody was ever charged in the murder though.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Timmoffat wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:38 pm I want to Point out about the indictment that where the weights of the narcotics are listed next to the amount of pills that the True amount of drugs in the pills are probably at most 1/3 of the amounts listed. Usually fake oxycodone is about 1/3 active ingredient and a fake 30 mg oxycodone usually weighs about 100 mg so at trialThis is something Joey electric probably fucked up on and the Brackett federally can be contested, at least marginally in terms of arguing down less than 100 g of heroin sold or 40 g of fentanyl sold ETc. I knows it RiCO and everything but still wanted to point out. 30 grams should be 10. It comes down to active ingredient in the pills where sale amount is concerned. Sentencing on a rico charge probably looks different when it’s 300 grams of drugs vs 50 grams of drugs; technically speaking.
The drug charges are by far the heaviest in terms of sentencing, the most serious of which is the 500 grams of meth that Grande was involved with. That carries an offense level of 28, which by itself carries a maximum 8-year term. This is without taking additional mitigating factors into account, such as a defendant's role in the offense(s), the amount of counts leveled against the defendant in the case, and the defendant's criminal history. These can all add months and years onto a defendant's sentence if found guilty.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

What are the chances of Stevie and Grande beating this case as is? Any chance of a plea deal ?
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Random question about Dom.... Did it ever come out about that situation with Don and why all his windows were broken about a year or two back and Who was behind it ?
wonder if some pay back was ever handed out, kinda have to in a way
Momo
Straightened out

Post by Momo »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm Sonny Mazzone granted bail
What about Dom?
“It’s easy to kill somebody,” - Joey Merlino
givememysocks
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by givememysocks »

HoagieNose wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 pm What are the chances of Stevie and Grande beating this case as is? Any chance of a plea deal ?
All depends on Edwin Jacobs taking the case or not