Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stash1987
Prospect

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Stash1987 »

Gravano ratted on people who never did nothing to him. Speaks volumes. He said he did it because he had a grudge against Gotti after what he said on the tapes and it was him or John, but what about the people he ratted on who didn't do shit to him? R A T!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Sounds like he really hates his brother in law to. He speaks badly about him in his last video. The guy died a few months back. Also why sammy pick the guys 1st cousin to be on the hit that's some ghoulish shit. To be a crash car. Tell him he can sit it out. You have 200 guys in your family. Also what's he doing QandAs on the side I seen some shit on youtube it just popped up hes talking shit franzese and jr. He was kinda write about it. Also the thing with the fred Weis hit hes lying. No one flipped till he gave the feds all the info on the decavalacante killing him. That's was I from sammy. Hes making it sound like one of them flipped in 1989 or so.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Good old senile Sammy changing the narrative to look pure cosa nosta and classy
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:25 pm LOL I was kind of thinking similar. I kept waiting for it to get interesting. Instead it went nowhere
can't wait for part 2! :lol:
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

sammy for the defense.....doesnt mention that fat sal cooperated............[newest episode)
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

jimmi_beans8 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:01 pm sammy for the defense.....doesnt mention that fat sal cooperated............[newest episode)
I almost thought you meant Fat Sally Scala but I remembered there was a Fat Sal that went on the Gravano hit with Huck Carbonaro...Mangiavillano
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:50 pm I think he and Franzese are going to do something together at some point. Franzese said they met recently.
I think something happened, they went from complimenting each other on how well they look to Gravano calling each MF a lying rat. "He says he knew me, I never knew him" is "fuck you" in Mobspeak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9BBvyg9a4
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I love sammy in his last joe the cat video. joe the cat calls him don gravano and says he shoulda been boss.

man i love all these guys coming on now. 2021 where the strong men are called weak and the weak men have podcasts saying how stand up they are.

i see sammy on his "podcasts" and all i think of is johnny sack laying in the hospital bed telling stories about carmine
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Cheech wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:28 am I love sammy in his last joe the cat video. joe the cat calls him don gravano and says he shoulda been boss.

man i love all these guys coming on now. 2021 where the strong men are called weak and the weak men have podcasts saying how stand up they are.

i see sammy on his "podcasts" and all i think of is johnny sack laying in the hospital bed telling stories about carmine
Yeah. That was unintentionally hilarious.I’m so tired of this continued hypocrisy from Shammy The Bullshitter. In every video Salvatore Gravano is shitting on John Gotti. Say what you will about Gotti being the downfall of the mob and what not but the man was a 120 percent gangster. Never once ratted or took a deal, he got pinched and did his time. John Gotti made no bones about who he was and was proud of it. Took the oath and Rode it out till his death never complaining one day even in jail or sick with cancer. Gravano didn't get his way he bitched. They pinned him up and instead of doing the honorable thing and fighting he chose to make a deal with the FBI not only keeping his freedom but keeping and making millions.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Chris Christie wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:07 am
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:50 pm I think he and Franzese are going to do something together at some point. Franzese said they met recently.
I think something happened, they went from complimenting each other on how well they look to Gravano calling each MF a lying rat. "He says he knew me, I never knew him" is "fuck you" in Mobspeak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym9BBvyg9a4
They were probably going to do something but couldnt agree on the money.Sammy was biiger on the street but MF has a bigger social media following so each of them thought they should get more of the money.Also MF just had shawn attwood on his podcast so thats like a fuck you to sammy.Because sammy says shawn is full of shit
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Nick Prango wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:39 am
Cheech wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:28 am I love sammy in his last joe the cat video. joe the cat calls him don gravano and says he shoulda been boss.

Yeah. That was unintentionally hilarious.I’m so tired of this continued hypocrisy from Shammy The Bullshitter. In every video Salvatore Gravano is shitting on John Gotti. Say what you will about Gotti being the downfall of the mob and what not but the man was a 120 percent gangster. Never once ratted or took a deal, he got pinched and did his time. John Gotti made no bones about who he was and was proud of it. Took the oath and Rode it out till his death never complaining one day even in jail or sick with cancer. Gravano didn't get his way he bitched. They pinned him up and instead of doing the honorable thing and fighting he chose to make a deal with the FBI not only keeping his freedom but keeping and making millions.
I dont think sammy ever made any bones about who he was. Gotti is being glorified for what reason again? Cause he got himself busted? Those tapes would have convicted him anyways along with the anonymous jury. There were all made, they were all tough guys and in the administration. Forget who did it what at the end.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

But I mean wow people on here not in the life judging a man like sammy when they have never been in a position like that. Its not like he cooperated overnight, im sure it ate at him.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

In the life, ratting is the worst sin. Rats suck but when one is facing literal life and its you or the other guy? What do you do? You can never return to your previous life. And its not like regular fed prison, its supermax for a long while
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

99% of people in prison are in there because someone ratted on them.This is why people hate rats.Even in the civilian world rats are fucking hated.When i was younger i got fired from a job because i used to take an extra 5 mins at lunch this 1 coworker actually went and complained to the boss and i got fired.So after he ratted on me the boss actuall waited until the next time i came in late by a few mins to fire me,all because of some middle aged incel who still lived at home with his mother and was bitter because he was getting paid the same as guys who were 25 years younger than him.Funny thing was i was nice to that middle aged guy because i felt sorry for him and thats how he repaid me.So at the end all i did was loose a job,Imagine being friends with someone like that and having to go to prison its amillion times worse
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Just Saw a post on Instagram... Jimmy calandra from the bath Ave. crew just posted that he’s planning on sitting down with another bath Ave. crew member and rat, Joey Calco to talk about the past and specifically Joey calcos involvement in the murder of their “Friend” and “crew member” Paulie Gulino.... supposedly they’re going to come together to have this conversation on Sammys YouTube show... where I’m sure he will play some type of go between/intermediary between Jimmy and Joey...

Honestly that would finally be something actual new and rather interesting... just all depends on how it’s set up..