Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Sammy gravano making a fool of himself

Post by Nick Prango »

MobFax wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:36 am
Browniety86 wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:31 am
Dave65827 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm Gravano was Cosa Nostra to the core before he flipped and gave up everybody
He never gave up members of his crew...
No, only 36+ others. He was a disgrace and would have broke no matter the situation. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gravano was an informant before 1991.
Gravano is a fucking scumbag. Guy was a straight up psychopath and didn’t give a shit about human life. Killed his brother in law, one of his close friends, 17 other people and probably more.

Guy sung like a bird, no doubt. I don’t really get behind he did it to get back at Gotti, he snitched on all his pals and associates because he was about to go behind the door for the rest of life. Gravano has been described as one of the best government witnesses ever I read somewhere. Guys usually play their cards close to their chest and don’t rat too hard, like Franzese, they do just enough to get off. Gravano though? He was snitching on everybody, what about Locascio? He stood trial with Gotti and as far as I’m aware Locascio was on the same page as Gravano (that Gotti is crazy). Locascio went down because of Gravano.

The Chin got testified against by Gravano, hell 35 other mobsters went down because of Gravano’s testimony.
Last edited by Nick Prango on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

"Hey guys...I've been getting alot of messages asking about (insert name here)..."
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm Sammy's whole new tattood up hood talking personna is funny. He does seem to have forgotten he snitched and seems to think of himself as pure Cosa Nostra. Is there a reason he never talks about the drug dealing in AZ and dragging his family into it? I wouldn't mind hearing those stories either
Gravano had and always will look out for Gravano, whether that’s making himself look good, tough, “remorseful”, whatever. Especially since he has a brand now that revolves around his entire life story and persona.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Gravano's anger and psychopathic personality is definantly coming out more and more. That being said he does tell a good story. Only the ridiculous Joe Watt's stories were unbelievable so far
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I love his bullshit about getting all nostaglic about the military likes some "flag saluting mother fucker" quote Paulie Gualtieri. He didnt do shit in the military. Spent a few wks serving chow then got kicked out for being a fuck up. I doubt that detail. If your coming discharged or from basic you take a civlian flight home, not some military area where you stick out. I mean idk back then but alot of us when i was in put civilian clothes on so we wouldnt stick out. We couldnt wait to get out of uniform
So idk wtf hes trying to do here
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:44 am I love his bullshit about getting all nostaglic about the military likes some "flag saluting mother fucker" quote Paulie Gualtieri. He didnt do shit in the military. Spent a few wks serving chow then got kicked out for being a fuck up. I doubt that detail. If your coming discharged or from basic you take a civlian flight home, not some military area where you stick out. I mean idk back then but alot of us when i was in put civilian clothes on so we wouldnt stick out. We couldnt wait to get out of uniform
I doubt the detail regarding some lady who spit on him tben had the composure to avoid any conflict.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:44 am I love his bullshit about getting all nostaglic about the military likes some "flag saluting mother fucker" quote Paulie Gualtieri. He didnt do shit in the military. Spent a few wks serving chow then got kicked out for being a fuck up. I doubt that detail. If your coming discharged or from basic you take a civlian flight home, not some military area where you stick out. I mean idk back then but alot of us when i was in put civilian clothes on so we wouldnt stick out. We couldnt wait to get out of uniform
I seem to remember that in his book he actually played like part of his decision to cooperate was based on Gotti "rooting against" the US military in the Gulf War. It was just so silly.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:19 am
I seem to remember that in his book he actually played like part of his decision to cooperate was based on Gotti "rooting against" the US military in the Gulf War. It was just so silly.
Just another ploy to make Gotti look bad and absolve himself of responsibility for his decision to cooperate.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Yeah he loves to try and make Gotti look bad but never looks at himself in any sort of proper view
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

And I mean who the fuck is asking him military questions anyways lol
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

His latest video on "Trump" is boring as hell too
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I think he and Franzese are going to do something together at some point. Franzese said they met recently.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:18 pm His latest video on "Trump" is boring as hell too
About the only ones I enjoyed were the one abt the Joe Bilotti/Robert Pate beef and the one about Bobby Boriello because they arent the same recycled stories from Underboss...I guess the one with Patsy Conte and heroin dealing was decent too...
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

GaspipeCasso wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:18 pm His latest video on "Trump" is boring as hell too
yeah that one just sort of went nowhere didn't it, dude sounded like he had dementia or something
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

yeah that one just sort of went nowhere didn't it, dude sounded like he had dementia or something
[/quote]

LOL I was kind of thinking similar. I kept waiting for it to get interesting. Instead it went nowhere