Dominick Pizzonia gets released next month...where does he fit in?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Dominick Pizzonia gets released next month...where does he fit in?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So what are you saying? That no made members knew about it? That is clearly not accurate since a made member ran it and he and others in that crew were knee deep in it. No doubt several others at least knew about it since the girls were brought to card games which are of course frequented by mobsters.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:04 pm Pogo, you are going by what the feds want people to think,
Do you have ANY source for ANY claim you make?

Made guys didn’t know about it? Source?
The Feds are misleading? Source?

Can you back up ANYTHING you say?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:29 pm
bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:04 pm Pogo, you are going by what the feds want people to think,

Can you do anything but start shit? Every time someone disagrees with me you jump in trying to stir things up. I gave my comment, and it was not directed at anyone personally.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:58 pm
bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:18 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:37 am
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am Yes Pizzonia got Peter Gotti's crew after Gotti was bumped up to acting boss. Paradiso later took over that crew but recently he was bumped up to consig so I dont know if Paradiso is still running the crew or maybe it got merged with another. It depends , some guys will come home and have that crew given right back to them if an acting captain has been in place but you see old captains come home and are soldiers again. Good example of this is Danny Marino. Ran one of the most powerful crews in the Gambinos for decades and he was bumped down to soldier when he got released his crew was given to Dominick Lombardozzi.
His cousin George Lombardozzi runs the Marino crew, not Dominick. Marino when he was in charge had Orefice pimpin underage girls, Marino demoted and apparently Orefice is on the shelf
Sorry yeah you're right its George. Sick fucks in that crew weren't they all banging a underage girl?
They weren't, one guy associated with the crew had a 15 year old girl among those in his ring, no indication he was fucking her either, and the made guys did not even know about it.

That is not accurate since the ring was being run by a made member. In fact the whole ring consisted of teenage girls.

Some of the profits came from a prostitution ring allegedly run by Marino’s most trusted soldier, Thomas Orefice, 33, who pimped out teenage girls, including a 15-year-old, through online ads from 2008 to 2009.

“This perhaps reflects a new low for the Gambino family,” said US Attorney Preet Bharara.

“She looks like she’s 12 and sounds like she’s 10,” one source described the 15-year-old to the FBI.

All the other girls were under 20, according to the feds.

https://nypost.com/2010/04/21/mob-perv-busts/

Dominick Lombardozzi is an actor and like a nephew of Carmine I believe. He was in The Wannabe and plays a Wisegoy. Pretty sure hes not both but hey donnie shacks did both.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:32 pm

Can you do anything but start shit? Every time someone disagrees with me you jump in trying to stir things up. I gave my comment, and it was not directed at anyone personally.
You could always win the discussion and kick my ass in one foul swoop.... by citing ONE reference to your bullshit.

But I’m guessing, that’ll be a no.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 pm

You could always win the discussion and kick my ass in one foul swoop.... by citing ONE reference to your bullshit.

You may be trying to bait me, and you already said what my answer will be. I read the story pogo put up, and a lot of others, and I listened to local news covering the case. plus some local talk shows that had guests on discussing it, I also read the indictment. I gave my take, if you don't like it too bad. Same for anyone else. I don't mind anyone disagreeing, but you and a couple of others throw insults, question reading comprehension, and other crap. Now disagree, or insult, it's up to you.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 pm

You may be trying to bait me, and you already said what my answer will be. I read the story pogo put up, and a lot of others, and I listened to local news covering the case. plus some local talk shows that had guests on discussing it, I also read the indictment. I gave my take, if you don't like it too bad. Same for anyone else. I don't mind anyone disagreeing, but you and a couple of others throw insults, question reading comprehension, and other crap. Now disagree, or insult, it's up to you.
That’s the issue.
You don’t give your ‘take’. You make definitives. Statements.
You don’t say ‘I haven’t seen any evidence that made guy’s knew they were trafficking under age girls.’
You say ‘No made guys knew there was trafficking in under age girls.’

See the diff? One you’re voicing an opinion (kudos and more power too you), the other, you KNOW. When you don’t. And you couldn’t.

Hence the pushback.

Opinions are cool. Making statements that you know, and then refusing to back them up with ANY sources, that’s where Pogo and I push back. As we should.

Have an opinion? Cool.
Have new facts? Cool. Back then up.
Don’t? Then here we are.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:15 pm
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am Yes Pizzonia got Peter Gotti's crew after Gotti was bumped up to acting boss. Paradiso later took over that crew but recently he was bumped up to consig so I dont know if Paradiso is still running the crew or maybe it got merged with another. It depends , some guys will come home and have that crew given right back to them if an acting captain has been in place but you see old captains come home and are soldiers again. Good example of this is Danny Marino. Ran one of the most powerful crews in the Gambinos for decades and he was bumped down to soldier when he got released his crew was given to Dominick Lombardozzi.
His cousin George Lombardozzi runs the Marino crew, not Dominick. Marino when he was in charge had Orefice pimpin underage girls, Marino demoted and apparently Orefice is on the shelf
Sorry yeah you're right its George. Sick fucks in that crew weren't they all banging a underage girl?
Sure I've heard someone else say that too, one girl they were pimpin was 15 and apparently they knew her age, sick fucks.

On George Lombardozzi, I wonder if he ordered the vincent zito murder, Capeci said Pandarella made a load of calls to Lombardozzi before and after the murder
It’s pretty possible that he ordered the Zito murder or authorized the hit. I doubt Pandarella would whack Zito, a lucchese associate, without the murder being sanctioned by the higher ups. I wonder if the Luccheses gave the Gambinos the ok. Time will tell.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:53 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:15 pm
Sure I've heard someone else say that too, one girl they were pimpin was 15 and apparently they knew her age, sick fucks.

On George Lombardozzi, I wonder if he ordered the vincent zito murder, Capeci said Pandarella made a load of calls to Lombardozzi before and after the murder
It’s pretty possible that he ordered the Zito murder or authorized the hit. I doubt Pandarella would whack Zito, a lucchese associate, without the murder being sanctioned by the higher ups. I wonder if the Luccheses gave the Gambinos the ok. Time will tell.
Surprised it hasn't had more attention on the forums. Also wouldn't be surprised if it was just Pandarella being a sick bastard, didn't he steal all his watches lol, long time friends
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Targenmantarian wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:49 am Usually someone's halfway house date is

9 or
6 months before their end of sentence date.

So if someone's date is June 1 2020 they most likely hit the house and are in the street New year's day.
If he’s at a halfway house is location will show as rrm not released
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

Pete wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:54 am
Targenmantarian wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:49 am Usually someone's halfway house date is

9 or
6 months before their end of sentence date.

So if someone's date is June 1 2020 they most likely hit the house and are in the street New year's day.
If he’s at a halfway house is location will show as rrm not released
And not immediately.

It'll take a few weeks or even a month to update.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

DOES he live in poconos or is that iggy? i always confuse the two
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:23 am Since he's been away his wife has been holding down the fort , She and him operate/Own a few bars and after hours spots in Ozone and surrounding areas that were doing pretty good when he was in so I figure he still has money , He's definitely not broke
Hey Bklyn,

Do u know what bars? I looked for bars in Ozone recently and not too many left. I believe you, just asking.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I think Cookies lounge on Crossbay Blvd and he had another one in South Ozp/Richmond Hill on liberty ave. Called On the Rox ,And there was another one further down Liberty ave going towards Brooklyn/East NY That changed names a few times don't know if still there , Haven't been over around that area in a few years
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

the one that changed names several x's is in a lovely enclave- beautiful in the spring and idylic in the fall
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!