Dominick Pizzonia gets released next month...where does he fit in?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Dominick Pizzonia gets released next month...where does he fit in?

Post by JohnnyS »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:36 am
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am Yes Pizzonia got Peter Gotti's crew after Gotti was bumped up to acting boss. Paradiso later took over that crew but recently he was bumped up to consig so I dont know if Paradiso is still running the crew or maybe it got merged with another. It depends , some guys will come home and have that crew given right back to them if an acting captain has been in place but you see old captains come home and are soldiers again. Good example of this is Danny Marino. Ran one of the most powerful crews in the Gambinos for decades and he was bumped down to soldier when he got released his crew was given to Dominick Lombardozzi.
Do u mean Carmine Lombardozzi?
No Tommy corrected me above I meant George. Too many names to remember. :mrgreen:
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

Usually someone's halfway house date is

9 or
6 months before their end of sentence date.

So if someone's date is June 1 2020 they most likely hit the house and are in the street New year's day.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Frank wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:13 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:13 am Huh? Is he at a halfway house? And if so, will he retire? Does he have the cash to retire? Or does he want to sit on the throne and living out his final days as leader for the Gambinos?
How do you even come up with him taking over as Boss?
I didnt come up with him taking over as boss... does he WANT the throne or a top tier position was my thesis. He seems like he is credible, stand up guy and is old school. He seems like someone, if wanted such a leadership position the opportunity might be available to such a guy like him. But its my opinion which does meant shit
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:34 pm Can he retire? Does he have the money to retire? Or does he want to take what its owed him?
Prob blew most of his savings on attorney fees. He is old. I doubt he will be active.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:59 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:13 am Huh? Is he at a halfway house? And if so, will he retire? Does he have the cash to retire? Or does he want to sit on the throne and living out his final days as leader for the Gambinos?
I didnt come up with him taking over as boss... does he WANT the throne or a top tier position was my thesis. He seems like he is credible, stand up guy and is old school. He seems like someone, if wanted such a leadership position the opportunity might be available to such a guy like him. But its my opinion which does meant shit
The problem is with questions like these. They’re simply impossible to answer and any answers provided are given on purely baseless guesswork. It’s impossible to know what Pizzonia wants, it’s impossible to know whether he’ll be active, if he’ll have his stripes or how much money he has.

Your guess on any of those issues holds as much weight as any. Which is to say, none.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:36 am Do u mean Carmine Lombardozzi?
He died in 1992, Danny Marino & George Lombardozzi are his nephews.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:14 pm
The problem is with questions like these. They’re simply impossible to answer and any answers provided are given on purely baseless guesswork. It’s impossible to know what Pizzonia wants, it’s impossible to know whether he’ll be active, if he’ll have his stripes or how much money he has.

Your guess on any of those issues holds as much weight as any. Which is to say, none.
Do we want to stifle conversation with sarcasm? Everyone knows it's an opinion.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:18 am
TommyGambino wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:37 am
JohnnyS wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am Yes Pizzonia got Peter Gotti's crew after Gotti was bumped up to acting boss. Paradiso later took over that crew but recently he was bumped up to consig so I dont know if Paradiso is still running the crew or maybe it got merged with another. It depends , some guys will come home and have that crew given right back to them if an acting captain has been in place but you see old captains come home and are soldiers again. Good example of this is Danny Marino. Ran one of the most powerful crews in the Gambinos for decades and he was bumped down to soldier when he got released his crew was given to Dominick Lombardozzi.
His cousin George Lombardozzi runs the Marino crew, not Dominick. Marino when he was in charge had Orefice pimpin underage girls, Marino demoted and apparently Orefice is on the shelf
Sorry yeah you're right its George. Sick fucks in that crew weren't they all banging a underage girl?
Sure I've heard someone else say that too, one girl they were pimpin was 15 and apparently they knew her age, sick fucks.

On George Lombardozzi, I wonder if he ordered the vincent zito murder, Capeci said Pandarella made a load of calls to Lombardozzi before and after the murder
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:14 pm

Lol, I couldnt agree more with you man. I think new people on the forums like myself want to hear from people who have been on this forum longer and have seniority because I guess you have read more post(s) than I have? Lol im not sure.
But there is always that prospect maybe we are getting some info from someone who has inside knowledge and is willing to share it on the forum with a bunch of strangers. Lol sarcasm
All and All its just nice to hear insight from people with similar interests.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

His cousin George Lombardozzi runs the Marino crew, not Dominick. Marino when he was in charge had Orefice pimpin underage girls, Marino demoted and apparently Orefice is on the shelf
Sorry yeah you're right its George. Sick fucks in that crew weren't they all banging a underage girl?
They weren't, one guy associated with the crew had a 15 year old girl among those in his ring, no indication he was fucking her either, and the made guys did not even know about it.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:18 pm All and All its just nice to hear insight from people with similar interests.
Good post. Welcome to the board. Hope you find it interesting. 👍
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

bert wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:23 pm
They weren't, one guy associated with the crew had a 15 year old girl among those in his ring, no indication he was fucking her either, and the made guys did not even know about it.

That is not accurate since the ring was being run by a made member. In fact the whole ring consisted of teenage girls.

Some of the profits came from a prostitution ring allegedly run by Marino’s most trusted soldier, Thomas Orefice, 33, who pimped out teenage girls, including a 15-year-old, through online ads from 2008 to 2009.

“This perhaps reflects a new low for the Gambino family,” said US Attorney Preet Bharara.

“She looks like she’s 12 and sounds like she’s 10,” one source described the 15-year-old to the FBI.

All the other girls were under 20, according to the feds.

https://nypost.com/2010/04/21/mob-perv-busts/
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo, you are going by what the feds want people to think, this says it all:
They were helped in the scheme by accused madam Suzanne Porcelli, 43, who acted as the hooker booker, the feds said.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So the whole thing is made up? There was no prostitution ring and certainly no teenage prostitutes.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 pm So the whole thing is made up? There was no prostitution ring and certainly no teenage prostitutes.

Pogo

You just totally changed what I said, would i mention a madam if there was no ring?