Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by Tonyd621 »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:46 am Luccheses have a crew in Chicago. Philly has a crew in Boston and is working with Kansas City. Kansas City is working with Chicago. Chicago planting the flag back in Northwest Indiana. Gambinos have a crew in Cleveland.

I'm nominating Scott for a Pulitzer.
Lol good points
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:21 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:24 pm We know Agnello is there and he's an earner. He caught that case in 2015 for the stolen cars and money laundering out of his scrap yards so he's making money and probably has a few guys around him. Is he shelved like Aray is saying? I don't know but he separated himself from the Gotti family many years ago so maybe not. I don't see it being out of the realm of possibility that he's sending some $$$ back to NY.
Talked about this with a knowledgeable and reliable source who shall remain anonymous. Agnello really did bring in a bunch of guys from New York to help him with his stuff there; the "rackets" consist of the general shady shit (money laundering, stolen car stuff, etc.) surrounding the scrap business and not staple mob stuff like loansharking or drugs (as far as he knows). He's basically printing money with the scrap biz. The NY guys also helped with his horseracing stable. Says Agnello is at Thistledown constantly. Was dealing with NY mafia guys in 2010s. Daniel Fama was the main guy who came to Cleveland to work with him. Says Agnello was friendly with Loose as his lieutenant Ralph Bucci but doesn't know of any business relationship. Doesn't know what's going on with Agnello now but thinks it's "possible" he's sending an Xmas envelope.
Thistledown in North randall?
Juice Terry
Associate

Post by Juice Terry »

TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:23 am Doesn't look like any mob crew I've ever seen.

Julie Pappada was known as a top enforcer....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:12 am Why exactly would Agnello "kick up" to guys in NYC at this point? What is the benefit for him exactly? Are they gonna send a crew of shooters out to Cleveland to whack him if he doesn't give the Gambino family a piece of his operation? This all sounds pretty dubious.
Because he's a member of the Gambino crime family. You're assuming he doesn't want to be involved anymore
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 7:31 am Thistledown in North randall?
This place: https://jackentertainment.com/thistledown/
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Brovelli
Straightened out

Post by Brovelli »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:38 am
Hired_Goonz wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:12 am Why exactly would Agnello "kick up" to guys in NYC at this point? What is the benefit for him exactly? Are they gonna send a crew of shooters out to Cleveland to whack him if he doesn't give the Gambino family a piece of his operation? This all sounds pretty dubious.
Because he's a member of the Gambino crime family. You're assuming he doesn't want to be involved anymore
And he wouldn’t have a choice. If he hasn’t been shelved then he is a member and reports to somebody. I think sometimes on here we probably assume being shelved is a simpler thing than it really is and the claims that every gotti has been shelved is probably unlikely. Example pennisi said that the 20+ guys spirito jr inducted are still members (or at least not all were shelved).

The crew in Cleveland though I agree with others is a long shot to say the least but time will tell…we’re still waiting on one of Scott’s bold claims to be true before we can believe them. I have nothing against him and enjoy the content so hope he can be proven right but he has to be scrutinized until then!
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Gambinos in outer space
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

I tend to think a lot of these guys just can't stop creating scams and rackets even after they are out- its the only way they know how to make money. That doesn't mean they still kick up, etc. Look at Palermo or Gioa or some of these guys who flip and still pull classic mob scams. Agnello is probably no different even if he is shelved or independent .
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:42 pm I tend to think a lot of these guys just can't stop creating scams and rackets even after they are out- its the only way they know how to make money. That doesn't mean they still kick up, etc. Look at Palermo or Gioa or some of these guys who flip and still pull classic mob scams. Agnello is probably no different even if he is shelved or independent .
I'm sure he's still using the brand and not "independent"
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ivan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:08 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 pm Define "verified."
If you fellas are talking about my post, my friend just related the stuff in the 2010s involving New York guys including Fama helping Agnello get his crooked scrap rackets going and added Agnello knowing people like Loose and Bosie. He didn't "verify" what Scott's sources claim is going on now (specifically, Agnello kicking up from his scrap racketeeting to the Gambinos in 2024; he hasn't heard anything about that).
I imagine Agnello knows a lot of people. And if it was a matter of a handful of guys (not necessarily mob members) he knows going out on an unofficial basis and working for Agnello, that's one thing. But this about Agnello being a captain, with a full-fledged Gambino crew in Cleveland, flying back with envelopes for the family's administration; that's the classic Burnstein treatment.

The Gambinos don't have a crew based in New Jersey but they have one in Cleveland? C'mon people.
All roads lead to New York.
Doobeez
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Doobeez »

Ivan wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:41 am
Ivan I believe we had a convo or two on here quite a few years ago about Agnello and the horse doping/race fixing allegations.

Hope you're doing well.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:02 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:08 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 pm Define "verified."
If you fellas are talking about my post, my friend just related the stuff in the 2010s involving New York guys including Fama helping Agnello get his crooked scrap rackets going and added Agnello knowing people like Loose and Bosie. He didn't "verify" what Scott's sources claim is going on now (specifically, Agnello kicking up from his scrap racketeeting to the Gambinos in 2024; he hasn't heard anything about that).
I imagine Agnello knows a lot of people. And if it was a matter of a handful of guys (not necessarily mob members) he knows going out on an unofficial basis and working for Agnello, that's one thing. But this about Agnello being a captain, with a full-fledged Gambino crew in Cleveland, flying back with envelopes for the family's administration; that's the classic Burnstein treatment.

The Gambinos don't have a crew based in New Jersey but they have one in Cleveland? C'mon people.
Doesn't mean he's not still using the brand
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Doobeez wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 3:54 pm
Ivan wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:41 am
Ivan I believe we had a convo or two on here quite a few years ago about Agnello and the horse doping/race fixing allegations.

Hope you're doing well.
Thanks, but I think that was Stroccos, not me?
dreww
Associate

Post by dreww »

I feel safe to say that Burnstein’s article is entertainment content more than fact finding reporting. I’m not complaining though, it’s still fun to read and watch. And everyone in this forum consumes it.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

[/quote]

captain w full gambino crew? dont 't read too much into it. your definition of a crew might be different than SB's. minor thing. no big deal. take it easy man. not that serious.

How could the gambino's have a jersey crew? you don't think they have big gambling and loans, drugs in Bergen, Essex, Hudson etc counties? Or are you gonna say well its a little italy crew that does business there? they can meet meet whereever they want. The really sstrong crews are firmly based in One place. whereveer the acting captain is where they are based for most part
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!