Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Gambino crew in Cleveland a la Burnstein

Post by CornerBoy »

lol

who couldve chased him ten yrs ago? absurd.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Is there a possibly he was shelved and went out to Ohio started making big money, guys in New York saw this and they brought him back in off the shelf and he starts kicking up to NY. It’s free money for NY, why not take it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

AntComello wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:03 am Is there a possibly he was shelved and went out to Ohio started making big money, guys in New York saw this and they brought him back in off the shelf and he starts kicking up to NY. It’s free money for NY, why not take it.
I can see this, especially if he still keeps in contact with mob guys from NY and word spread that he was earning money over there in Ohio with the same scam he was committing under the Gambino family in New York. He is an inducted member, after all.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:23 am Doesn't look like any mob crew I've ever seen.
Terrance Caldwell doesn't look like any mob hitman I've ever seen.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I wonder what online schizophrenic was the ”source” for this latest gem.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Ivan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:02 pm
TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:23 am Doesn't look like any mob crew I've ever seen.
Frankie Roche maybe:)
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Ivan wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:02 pm
Neither did Jerome Johnson
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

The same type of online schizo that posts on here and verified Scotts entire story with more detail
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:53 pm The same type of online schizo that posts on here and verified Scotts entire story with more detail
Define "verified."
All roads lead to New York.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:32 pm Define "verified."
If you fellas are talking about my post, my friend just related the stuff in the 2010s involving New York guys including Fama helping Agnello get his crooked scrap rackets going and added Agnello knowing people like Loose and Bosie. He didn't "verify" what Scott's sources claim is going on now (specifically, Agnello kicking up from his scrap racketeeting to the Gambinos in 2024; he hasn't heard anything about that).
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Why exactly would Agnello "kick up" to guys in NYC at this point? What is the benefit for him exactly? Are they gonna send a crew of shooters out to Cleveland to whack him if he doesn't give the Gambino family a piece of his operation? This all sounds pretty dubious.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Not only is he claiming Agnello is a Captain but that he has been a Captain since the 1990s when he was promoted by Junior Gotti. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:56 am Not only is he claiming Agnello is a Captain but that he has been a Captain since the 1990s when he was promoted by Junior Gotti. :roll:

Pogo
You would know better?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:09 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:56 am Not only is he claiming Agnello is a Captain but that he has been a Captain since the 1990s when he was promoted by Junior Gotti. :roll:

Pogo
You would know better?
I don’t know that anyone knows for sure, but some assumptions can be made.

1. When he was released from his racketeering sentence in 2008 the Gotti’s didn’t really have much say anymore. I don’t know how respected he is in that family without being Gotti’s son in law.
2. He was indicted in 2015 with no mention of him being a Gambino Capo. It was a local DA so it’s possible they may not have had that information, though no likely. My guess is, if the feds thought he was still active, they would have made that a federal RICO case.
3. He received a sweetheart plea deal with no jail time in that case. Even if he was active, why wouldn’t the admin assume he cooperated? A guy who served 8-9 years already for RICO walks away with a slap on the wrist for crimes that could easily have been rolled into another RICO?
4. Why would the Gambinos want the headache? He’s the only Gambino operating in Cleveland as far as I know, which means all eyes are on him. I wouldn’t want the heat if I was Dom.

That said, does it mean Scott’s wrong? No. Does it mean that the probability is extremely low? Yes.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2024 6:09 am

Pogo
You would know better?

Using common sense yes I would. Then again that level of reasoning is way above your limited thinking skills.

Pogo