Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Cheech »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:36 am
Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:10 am
Antiliar wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:58 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:18 pm Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Most made guys have little interest in history. They don't care about anyone who died before they were born unless their surnames are Capone or Gotti. The care about making money and avoiding prison.
Another stellar take.
Cheeeeeech ! Ima PM you my new number. Let’s catch up cuz! Hope all is well.
Always my bro. Same to u
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:34 am
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:18 pm Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Most made guys have little interest in history. They don't care about anyone who died before they were born unless their surnames are Capone or Gotti. The care about making money and avoiding prison.
Another stellar take.
Do you disagree that Dominick Cicale shouldn't have been made?

I quoted Antillar, thats who I was talking to. I do not disagree with you, sir.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:35 am
Browniety86 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:34 am
Another stellar take.
Do you disagree that Dominick Cicale shouldn't have been made?

I quoted Antillar, thats who I was talking to. I do not disagree with you, sir.
Oh I apologize, my mistake.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Another stellar take.
And an accurate one.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Antiliar wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:09 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:18 pm Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's 8-) Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Another stellar take.
And an accurate one.
Its very simple take…you’re better than that. But Ill leave you be. 8-)
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

"Joey Merlino's Taking Out the RATs and their Enablers, One at a Time" interesting video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppBKIPnGWUs
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Cicale is way over his head ....... he even acts like him Are lifetime friends when in reality it’s been what 6 months a year tops lol. You can tell Cicale was made why before he should of been made only because of Vinny B. He should of never been in the position He was as fast as he was. It seems he doesn’t know too much outside the Bronx.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Lmao Franzese telling Joey that if he’s ever in Florida hopefully they can get together 😂😂😂 he must be smoking dick if he thinks that would ever happen.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

AntComello wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:41 am Lmao Franzese telling Joey that if he’s ever in Florida hopefully they can get together 😂😂😂 he must be smoking dick if he thinks that would ever happen.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

These guys are legit out of there minds. Franzese. Sammy said hey I hope he comes on my show? Comes on your show? He just said hes happy joe massino is dead and the judge on his last case he called a motherfucker.

I like what Scars said. He’ll probably tell me to fuck of but i wish him luck. The others are just grandstanding for views.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I think Franzese is just as kooky.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Merlino said that Cicale robbed his own grandmother. LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zmz33Xq-LI
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

What the average person doesn’t understand is the disgust and true hate a man who has stood up and did his time like he’s supposed to (nowadays people give credit for that when in reality it’s protocol, not something you deserve an award for) has for a cooperator. All the nights where you can’t sleep because people are yelling to another cell because some people sleep all day and stay up all night or simply because you miss your family and home. All the missed holidays, birthdays, and deaths of loved ones. My only baby sister’s wedding even though I’m speaking on all men who have done time. When you have felt that pain and dealt with it because you knew what you signed up for and what comes with it… when you hold the street and the code that comes with it in such a high place that you get an adrenaline rush just speaking on it…. You couldn’t put into words how you feel about someone who has betrayed that. Now imagine that person knocking your character and talking reckless because they’re safe and protected by the feds. Joey doesn’t feed into it on camera but I’m sure he has some wild ideas on how to handle them. Whether or not it’s doable is another question.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cicale reading notes on his podcasts now about shit he has no clue about...talking about the George From Canada hit reading from a paper...take that silly ass hat off buddy...he looks like a Chevy Chase/Black Jack Massarone clone...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Browniety86 wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:17 pm Cicale reading notes on his podcasts now about shit he has no clue about...talking about the George From Canada hit reading from a paper...take that silly ass hat off buddy...he looks like a Chevy Chase/Black Jack Massarone clone...
I personally like that he’s gonna be goin over all the paperwork

He might not of been direct involved but his ppl were directly after so his opinion holds at least a little more weight then other researchers who have only the paperwork
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.