John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by AntComello »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:20 am
Proletarian187 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:06 am There's something off about the story we've been told.
The thing is we don’t know the whole story we probably don’t even know half of it. With so little info it’s understandable that something feels off.
Great point. For all we know they could have had the manager of the hotel in their pocket and already had an air tight plan in place.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Proletarian187
Associate

Post by Proletarian187 »

Totally agree. We have bits of a narrative but not the whole arc...(Noa had one tho. Sorry couldn't help myself...Too much r/sopranos)

Guess we'll have to hope for clarity in the form of De Santis flipping ala Massino. Very unlikely but you never know.. He has some stories for sure.
Carbine genius
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

I remember asking Penissi about a year ago why he doesn't have an account here. His reply was something along the lines of "you guys are wannabes and I'm a true gangster." I just thought his input would have been valuable.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Uforeality wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am I remember asking Penissi about a year ago why he doesn't have an account here. His reply was something along the lines of "you guys are wannabes and I'm a true gangster." I just thought his input would have been valuable.
Naaaah he really said that? 😂😂😂
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:36 am
Uforeality wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:01 am I remember asking Penissi about a year ago why he doesn't have an account here. His reply was something along the lines of "you guys are wannabes and I'm a true gangster." I just thought his input would have been valuable.
Naaaah he really said that? 😂😂😂
I think exact sentiment was that members here would say stupid shit to him. And that he was a real gangster and didn't need to be a part of whatever it is he thought this forum board was about. But he used the word wannabe...and real gangster... I remember thinking that he would have some cool input. But he shot me down very quick.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Sounds like the ungrateful shit he says to the guys who write him questions for his dumb videos...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Sounds like the exact response I would expect from Pennisi.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Yeah a real gangster, and snitched. 😂😂 Pennisi blocked me on IG. Fuck that pussy
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

So people on here are wannabees but the people on YouTube are real gangsters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest story he told was he was at a jobsite he was working and 6 bloods gang members came after him and he chased them away :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you this story never happened and if it did those gang members at the very least wouldve stomped the shit out of him after they knocked him out but most likely scenario would've been him being shot
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:44 pm Yeah a real gangster, and snitched. 😂😂 Pennisi blocked me on IG. Fuck that pussy
Dude it’s because your not an intelligent person
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

this is a guy who said the whole house was shaking. my opinion is that he's an unhappy, broke loser rat.
Not a very nice guy or so it seems.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:58 am this is a guy who said the whole house was shaking. my opinion is that he's an unhappy, broke loser rat.
Not a very nice guy or so it seems.
Whatever he may be I don't know but what I do know is he's not broke, he has a great job.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I wonder if pennisi quit his laborers union job. It's what I do it's not bad. Get paid good when you work but Damm it's was cold outside today working with a bunch of Portuguese masons doing paver sidewalks all around a new hospital. Atleast there's no concrete involved. Hate me covers in that shit
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:14 pm I wonder if pennisi quit his laborers union job.
He runs the safety division of a large construction company. He’s been in the safety side of the business for a long time.

Pmac you’re in 79, 731, 1010 or something else?
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:16 am
So people on here are wannabees but the people on YouTube are real gangsters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funniest story he told was he was at a jobsite he was working and 6 bloods gang members came after him and he chased them away :lol: :lol: :lol: I can guarantee you this story never happened and if it did those gang members at the very least wouldve stomped the shit out of him after they knocked him out but most likely scenario would've been him being shot
He gets a lot of shit from people online and he doesn't come off as someone who takes the heat too well. I'm sure he insulates himself because of that. But his opinion of us over here wasn't good. We talk history and family trees...a lot of these younger mobsters don't know much about the history of Cosa Nostra. Just listen to Cicale. He's a real piece of work.