John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Southshore88
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Southshore88 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:12 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:43 am Who knows what classifies as "his girl." I feel like if Big Johns brother did sleep with "his girl" and no one came to the defense of Pennisi; says more about Pennisi than anyone else imo. Sleeping with someone's girl is one of those acts that still today, causes more problems then anything, so, with that being said, I feel like Pennisi was already a fish out of water before this situation unfolded.
He claims that the rat wire was put out on him before this. He thinks that the 2 brothers conferred with each other and then made this plan ad that is because the transition happened which meant that Big John no longer had Joe DiNapoli protecting him.
I’m trying to follow this. Why would Big John and his brother come up with this plan since Joe DiNapoli wasn’t protecting him? Is that because Pennisi was closer to the new admin than Big John and his brother? Were they being paranoid about that or was there something that Pennisi did to suggest that he would leverage his relationship with the new admin to ostracize Big John and his brother?

Obviously the two brothers aren’t cooperators and we only have Pennisi’s point of view on this matter but I don’t remember him sharing any details that would suggest that he was using his influence with the new admin (whether real or perceived) to knock down Big John and his brother. Also, if that was the case, why was Big John so insistent on not letting Pennisi transfer to a different crew as Pennisi has previously suggested?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Southshore88 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:35 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:12 am
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:43 am Who knows what classifies as "his girl." I feel like if Big Johns brother did sleep with "his girl" and no one came to the defense of Pennisi; says more about Pennisi than anyone else imo. Sleeping with someone's girl is one of those acts that still today, causes more problems then anything, so, with that being said, I feel like Pennisi was already a fish out of water before this situation unfolded.
He claims that the rat wire was put out on him before this. He thinks that the 2 brothers conferred with each other and then made this plan ad that is because the transition happened which meant that Big John no longer had Joe DiNapoli protecting him.
I’m trying to follow this. Why would Big John and his brother come up with this plan since Joe DiNapoli wasn’t protecting him? Is that because Pennisi was closer to the new admin than Big John and his brother? Were they being paranoid about that or was there something that Pennisi did to suggest that he would leverage his relationship with the new admin to ostracize Big John and his brother?

Obviously the two brothers aren’t cooperators and we only have Pennisi’s point of view on this matter but I don’t remember him sharing any details that would suggest that he was using his influence with the new admin (whether real or perceived) to knock down Big John and his brother. Also, if that was the case, why was Big John so insistent on not letting Pennisi transfer to a different crew as Pennisi has previously suggested?
Big John believed that Pennisi took part in the transition.The new admin was favourable towards Pennisi which meant that if he complained to DeSantis about Boopsie going with his girl, DeSantis could potentially kill Boopsie.That’s why the plan was made. I’m not sure of exactly why he was so insistent on not letting Pennisi transfer to a different crew but I believe it’s because he wanted to keep an eye on Pennisi. I think Big John did mention that he’s the one who proposed him so he wanted to keep him, something like that.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Big John believed that Pennisi took part in the transition.The new admin was favourable towards Pennisi which meant that if he complained to DeSantis about Boopsie going with his girl, DeSantis could potentially kill Boopsie.That’s why the plan was made. I’m not sure of exactly why he was so insistent on not letting Pennisi transfer to a different crew but I believe it’s because he wanted to keep an eye on Pennisi. I think Big John did mention that he’s the one who proposed him so he wanted to keep him, something like that.
[/quote]

I dont believe that if JP was so tight with Desantis and was part of the transition theres no way Desantis wouldve taken Big Johns side over Pennessi like he did
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:03 pm
I dont believe that if JP was so tight with Desantis and was part of the transition theres no way Desantis wouldve taken Big Johns side over Pennessi like he did
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Well in your guys' personal lives, if you know an extremely gossipy type of person would you 100% take their word on something when you only have their side of the story? No? No reason to take Pennisi's version of events completely at face value either then.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:15 am
Pennisi testified that he was close with DeSantis. He also has stated that DeSantis called him the future of the family. He did take part in the transition.Pennisi is the one who revealed the message that Mikey sent to Vic which was “There are guys out here loyal to you who want to bring the family back to Brooklyn.” I do believe what Pennisi has said about DeSantis.

Pennisi said he used to ask himself as to why Mikey would believe the rumours but not anymore. I’m not sure why he believed Big John but Pennisi has inferred that it was a mistake to join the Lucchese Family since he didn’t grow up with them
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

The future of the family, who kicked up peanuts, whatever you say John
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

To be honest Castellucci didn't do the most moral thing he possibly could have.Friends come first. It's never worth loosing a friend for sex. No one deserves that, even if Pennisi is awkward or unfulfilling. This sort of betrayal is one of the worst evils a human can do. I find it difficult to blame Pennisi.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:05 am
To be honest Castellucci didn't do the most moral thing he possibly could have.Friends come first. It's never worth loosing a friend for sex. No one deserves that, even if Pennisi is awkward or unfulfilling. This sort of betrayal is one of the worst evils a human can do. I find it difficult to blame Pennisi.
Would you rat on them over it? Because that's what he did. It seems to be one of the underlying motivators
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:39 am
bluehouse wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:15 am
Pennisi testified that he was close with DeSantis. He also has stated that DeSantis called him the future of the family. He did take part in the transition.Pennisi is the one who revealed the message that Mikey sent to Vic which was “There are guys out here loyal to you who want to bring the family back to Brooklyn.” I do believe what Pennisi has said about DeSantis.

Pennisi said he used to ask himself as to why Mikey would believe the rumours but not anymore. I’m not sure why he believed Big John but Pennisi has inferred that it was a mistake to join the Lucchese Family since he didn’t grow up with them
He had a choice to not join them. You even hear in the news how certain people refuse certain position and or like to remain an associate. But he would not be a valuable associate because he didn't earn.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Nick Prango wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:05 am
Oh yeah, he once shot a man over some pussy..
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pennisi has a new video on Gianni Nicchi where he basically reads Nicchi’s Wikipedia page word for word.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 am Pennisi has a new video on Gianni Nicchi where he basically reads Nicchi’s Wikipedia page word for word.
ya he's done. been done for a while now. really offers little to no value.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Cheech wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 am Pennisi has a new video on Gianni Nicchi where he basically reads Nicchi’s Wikipedia page word for word.
ya he's done. been done for a while now. really offers little to no value.
All he has left is bitter word’s towards his old friends.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 am ya he's done. been done for a while now. really offers little to no value.
No value bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTgSS3 ... ohnPennisi
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.