John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by newera_212 »

Big John sounds like a fun guy to be around. Pennisi got too institutionalized at too young of an age and didn't know what to do around guys like Big John who like to drink and bust balls. Big John kinda sounds like the man
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:16 am Wether it was big john flirting with his girlfriend or big John's brother. Sounds like brothers stuck together and pennisi lost his bitch
He was falsely labelled as a rat. They wanted him to come back later but he said he was done and well, rightfully so. I don’t see how he could ever face Big John,Boobsie and Patty Dellorusso ever again. Especially Boobsie because he’s the one who went with his girl according to Pennisi
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Nick Prango wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:37 am I doubt it because of the reasoning behind him being made and DeSantis demoted Big John.
Pennisi is not a liar, he hasn’t been caught out in any lies that I am aware of.
His stories make his former friends look bad, it’s possible he’s holding back on the stories that make them look good
Agreed. Pennisi is someone who believes he is better than everyone else in that life or knows better. But he is not a liar.
No one is saying he is lying.
What Im saying is we only have one source for the 'consensus' for Big John, that's Pennisi. And Pennisi may be painting a biased opinion as Big John slept with his women. He has motive to be jaded.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:50 am Big John sounds like a fun guy to be around. Pennisi got too institutionalized at too young of an age and didn't know what to do around guys like Big John who like to drink and bust balls. Big John kinda sounds like the man
I think this is a reasonable point.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:18 pm
Nick Prango wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:21 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:37 am I doubt it because of the reasoning behind him being made and DeSantis demoted Big John.
Pennisi is not a liar, he hasn’t been caught out in any lies that I am aware of.
His stories make his former friends look bad, it’s possible he’s holding back on the stories that make them look good
Agreed. Pennisi is someone who believes he is better than everyone else in that life or knows better. But he is not a liar.
What Im saying is we only have one source for the 'consensus' for Big John, that's Pennisi. And Pennisi may be painting a biased opinion as Big John slept with his women.
We don't have one source, unless you think all the stories he's told of what other mobsters have said about Big John are completely made up which I doubt.
Big John also didn't sleep with his girl, it was Big John's brother.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Agree. I wouldn't doubt big john isn't right back in the fold. Probably still is a capo. Again all this is one sided. According to pennisi. What did John do so wrong that he got broken down. He falsely labeled someone a rat. That shit happens everyday.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

newera_212 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:50 am Big John sounds like a fun guy to be around. Pennisi got too institutionalized at too young of an age and didn't know what to do around guys like Big John who like to drink and bust balls. Big John kinda sounds like the man
He doesn’t sound like he’s fun to be around at all. His own guys didn’t respect him. Zappola even refused to be in his crew.He attempted to be with Pennisi’s girlfriend. He mentioned this on Cosa Nostra news and I think he also mentioned it in a video.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:45 pm Agree. I wouldn't doubt big john isn't right back in the fold. Probably still is a capo. Again all this is one sided. According to pennisi. What did John do so wrong that he got broken down. He falsely labeled someone a rat. That shit happens everyday.
According to Pennisi, Big John spends his time at a garage in Brooklyn. He’s still a member (somehow) but he’s no longer Capo. DeSantis doesn’t want him as Capo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:22 pm
He doesn’t sound like he’s fun to be around at all. His own guys didn’t respect him. Zappola even refused to be in his crew.He attempted to be with Pennisi’s girlfriend. He mentioned this on Cosa Nostra news and I think he also mentioned it in a video.
Zappola doesn't sound like a fun guy to be around
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Lol I know one guy that is definitely not a fun guy to be around is John Pennisi. Guy does not sound like a good time.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:57 am
Lol good point. I shouldn’t have included that but the other points I made are valid I believe
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Hes run out of stories so now he has to do mob history content
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:57 pm
newera_212 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:57 am
Lol good point. I shouldn’t have included that but the other points I made are valid I believe
Yeah you got some good points. I just always felt that Pennisi was a stick in the mud when it came to this Big John. Always nit picking on the way he acts, etc - he doesn't seem like that bad of a guy lol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Who knows what classifies as "his girl." I feel like if Big Johns brother did sleep with "his girl" and no one came to the defense of Pennisi; says more about Pennisi than anyone else imo. Sleeping with someone's girl is one of those acts that still today, causes more problems then anything, so, with that being said, I feel like Pennisi was already a fish out of water before this situation unfolded.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:43 am Who knows what classifies as "his girl." I feel like if Big Johns brother did sleep with "his girl" and no one came to the defense of Pennisi; says more about Pennisi than anyone else imo. Sleeping with someone's girl is one of those acts that still today, causes more problems then anything, so, with that being said, I feel like Pennisi was already a fish out of water before this situation unfolded.
He claims that the rat wire was put out on him before this. He thinks that the 2 brothers conferred with each other and then made this plan ad that is because the transition happened which meant that Big John no longer had Joe DiNapoli protecting him.