Hootie Russo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Re: Hootie Russo

Post by mafiastudent »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:51 am
mafiastudent wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 10:05 am I take back my previous comment about drinking - he didn't actually drink the beer and once again said he doesn't drink which was later in the video but I stand by my other statements.
Yeah he said in that Bek interview he would only drink like once a year for New Years Eve. He said he was usually the DD for his crew when they went out.

I might have to go back and listen to that Bek interview again because I swear that’s where he let it slip that he had been in a drug rehab program.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

I think this dude staxx is the bigger tool of them all. He is a total clown junkie who doesn't know what he is doing. Doesn't know LCN or anything...Telling people hes getting made guys on the show and Joe Watts talking to his assistant "Nicole" lol this is so pathetic that it shouldnt even be addressed yet the drama between them all is so entertaining. At least Hootie was actually in the life and knows something about it and probably made some money. Staxx is white trash probably made like $500 over the course of 10 years.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

And just to throw something else out there but doesn't anyone else think it odd that the whole breakup between Hootie and Staxx and everyone else happened right after Pennisi interviewed on JC and Hootie's show (now deleted)?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Hootie is going off on IG. This whole thing has created more views for them then they’ve had the whole time on all the channels they’ve had put together.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:39 pm Hootie is going off on IG. This whole thing has created more views for them then they’ve had the whole time on all the channels they’ve had put together.
Holy shit he is stoned out of his mind on the last 2 videos he posted. He legit said with a serious face “I was the toughest guy on IG”. Can barely keep his eyes open. He needs some major help.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

He’s high as shit hahaha now he can’t say he isn’t into drugs.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Yea he’s a complete train wreck. And staxx burning the clothes on his IG. Are they having a who’s more mentally ill contest? Don’t even know who’s winning at this point.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Wtf? Is he claiming they called the cops on him? This is some crackhead HS shit.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Holy shit, he's high as a kite lmao
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

This is embarrassing.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Jesus that video on Staxx IG is psychotic lolol. He looked like he was about to cry. When he said “I’m cooking my clothes!” I almost lost it. It’s hard to overstate how fucked up both these dudes are. Both are in their 40s and have drug problems. Looks like Staxx lives with his mom and Hootie lives in someone’s basement. I should note that every ex wiseguy and associate has been liking Staxx stuff on IG. Pennisi, Arilotta, Calandria. Hootie must’ve burned a lot of bridges.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

These Youtube rats are very much like old pro wrestlers anyways, going on each other's podcasts to tell the same bullshit stories, so who knows they could just be working an angle here.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I dont have IG but this sounds hilarious. I figured a while ago there’d be a public falling out in the ratcast space, but always figured it’d be Borello and Alite. I guess Gene getting locked up threw a wrench in that inevitable plan.

This is kind of a shame. Hootie was around online for what...all of 2-3 months? I wonder how he got linked up with Staxx and JC in the first place, it seems so random.

Someone else already mentioned the possibility of this being staged for clout, and I wouldnt put it past Hootie or Stax, who both seem like they’d do literally anything for views. But I cant see a middle aged guy like JC being down with that..its too pathetic.

So to summarize, Hootie gave Staxx some breathing money to help get the channel going and to live off of (and some clothing?) and Staxx blew it on drugs? And to get ahead of the situation he himself accused Hootie of being a junkie and lying about the extent of his cooperation? Is that what happened here?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Hootie is a disgrace , his IG alone makes him persona non grata , No need to dig any further
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

i think hootie was doing fine before he started doing interviews.Then when he started doing interviews he remembered how much he loved the life.In life if you ever want to move on from something you got to try and forget about it,hootie for the past year has done nothing but talk about it every day.He gets out of prison works a shitty job and is estranged from all his friends and family, he should of just not ratted and then when he got out he might of been able to get made which was his dream his whole life.The guys an idiot he made jc and hootie shirts and now he cant sell them because that show doesnt exsist anymore and hes stuck with them.Who the fuck starts selling merch without atleast 50k subscribers