Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Sonny Mazzone and 4 others arrested on federal charges

Post by Tonyd621 »

The guys moving the coke who were arrested a few days ago seems like they wanted to move some weight, but had little connections. This recent indictment seems like they trying to scrap whatever powder they can find into a capsule and sell it, bottom of the barrel type stuff imo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Fbi post reward for shooter in Dipietro hit and new pics

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am The last time I saw Dom and actually talked with him and had a few drinks with him , he didn’t seem to have a single care or stress in the world. We were talking 90s Hip Hop and Sports.

I can say with 100% certainty that he’s not running around South Philly stressed out with anxiety.

-Dante
In all reality that’s how you should act... if you’re really built for that life and know the consequences of what you’re doing and signed up for... then you shouldn’t stress getting indicted.. it’s all a part of what you signed up for... it’s all in the game..
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:47 pm
Chucky wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:37 am From Pacer:
Since the beginning of the family system, a single LCN family has operated continuously in the greater Philadelphia region. The Philadelphia LCN is based in South Philadelphia and has historically had a substantial presence in southem New Jersey, particularly Atlantic City. The Philadelphia LCN follows the hierarchical structure outlined above. During the period covered in the Superseding Indictment, the Philadelphia LCN was led by Street Boss M.L., Underboss defendant STEVEN MAZZONE, and Consigliere J.L.
Going over the indictment now

Obviously ML & JL are Lancellotti & Ligambi
Are we sure JL isn't Jeff Lowman?
Lowman wishes that he was the JL in that Indictment lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:07 pm The guys moving the coke who were arrested a few days ago seems like they wanted to move some weight, but had little connections. This recent indictment seems like they trying to scrap whatever powder they can find into a capsule and sell it, bottom of the barrel type stuff imo
Shows you how much of a dirtbag Servidio really is. And he’s a made man selling fake 30’s...pretty sad
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

dack2001 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:03 pm That's what I assumed as well.

Found it interesting that nowhere in the indictment does it reference Grande consenting or approving the dealing of drugs, just that he instructed guys to work together in AC. That's likely where the defense will be. Gloried bookmaking and loansharking case. There could be more coming but this may be all that Persiano could bring to the table.
I hear you, and don’t disagree, but how does he do that without essentially admitting that he’s a mob captain? That racketeering charge will almost be a guaranteed conviction at that point.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Can someone post a link to the indictment here. I don't have access to the FBI section. Thanks.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Fifteen Philadelphia Family Members and Associates Indicted

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Mike Lacelotti dodges yet another indictment. He has to be the luckiest member in Philly.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Outside of the charges being dismissed, which is obviously unlikely, what’s the best case scenario for Grande? Just hope the only conviction is racketeering? I’m not a criminal justice expert but if it’s just racketeering I’m guessing he’s looking at 3-5. But if the drug conspiracy holds up he’s probably in the 10-15 range I’m assuming? Does that sound right?
SilenzioG
Prospect

Post by SilenzioG »

Mustangsally
Straightened out

Post by Mustangsally »

Kash wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:29 am
Mustangsally wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:27 am
Kash wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:19 am Is this a new indictment for Servidio? He just got 15 years a month ago
Yes it's new. He ain't coming back out unless he cuts a deal.
Forgive me for not understanding but how can he get 15 in the feds for drugs and then they re-indict him a month later on the same crimes? Is it as simple as calling it rico this time around?
Servideo pled guilty to a different indictment that came out in 2018. That indictment was primarily the result of anthony Persiano wearing a wire.

This new indictment includes additional crimes going back to 2015.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Done purposely immediately prior to the holidays in hopes of frustrating someone into cooperation. Philly Inquirer is subscription only.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

AntComello wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:32 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:07 pm The guys moving the coke who were arrested a few days ago seems like they wanted to move some weight, but had little connections. This recent indictment seems like they trying to scrap whatever powder they can find into a capsule and sell it, bottom of the barrel type stuff imo
Shows you how much of a dirtbag Servidio really is. And he’s a made man selling fake 30’s...pretty sad
[/quote/]
Yeah I mean maybe he's superior were out of touch with what he was doing, encouraged it or needed the cash and looked the other way. But it's a bad look from any perspective. They also got burned by a dealer. It seems to be not their strong point. I mean how many independent bookies do we see getting busted? Quite a few imo. Now, if they still have a strong reputation to be shaking down bookies and bringing them under their umbrella for lack of a better term...why not leave the powder alone? The heat it brings and lack of relationships with first source type of players why bother?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

chubby wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:10 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:00 am The last time I saw Dom and actually talked with him and had a few drinks with him , he didn’t seem to have a single care or stress in the world. We were talking 90s Hip Hop and Sports.

I can say with 100% certainty that he’s not running around South Philly stressed out with anxiety.

-Dante
In all reality that’s how you should act... if you’re really built for that life and know the consequences of what you’re doing and signed up for... then you shouldn’t stress getting indicted.. it’s all a part of what you signed up for... it’s all in the game..
Joe Waverly couldn’t handle the heat, he was scared to leave his home.. and he was a shooter with a few bodies in his hands.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:46 pm Outside of the charges being dismissed, which is obviously unlikely, what’s the best case scenario for Grande? Just hope the only conviction is racketeering? I’m not a criminal justice expert but if it’s just racketeering I’m guessing he’s looking at 3-5. But if the drug conspiracy holds up he’s probably in the 10-15 range I’m assuming? Does that sound right?
Grande is gonna have the murder charge hanging over him the entire time he is in jail waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never goes away. Shit fuckin life.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He is feeling the stress. Just look at this picture from 2011 to some of his recent pictures over the last few years. He has aged a lot.

https://www.nj.gov/oag/ge/exclusion/grande_dominic.pdf

Pogo