Mafia scammers??

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Mafia scammers??

Post by Villain »

TwoPiece wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:06 am there's a kid from detroit i see on ig, he's in walmart collecting cash almost daily, doing it all over the midwest.

not sure how it's done but he's at it constantly. he got indicted last year and got like 3 years probation, he was probably locked up less than a week overall.
Same thing for some guys who work at the betting shops (football is a big thing around here lol)
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

TwoPiece wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:06 am there's a kid from detroit i see on ig, he's in walmart collecting cash almost daily, doing it all over the midwest.

not sure how it's done but he's at it constantly. he got indicted last year and got like 3 years probation, he was probably locked up less than a week overall.
Ya that's me 😂😂

No but for real.... More then likely he snitched on someone.

But ya it's rediculous... Ppl r doing it like crazy here and I there's music videos now that literally are explaining how to do it.

Very fucked up bc I'm pretty sure if ur a victim it's very hard for u to fix it

That's why I believe drugs is almost a honest criminal way compared to that bc all the fiends choose to do get it. And there gonna get it regardless.... Lol ur not gonna get identify theft bc u put urself in the situation. Very sad
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:09 am

Ya that's me 😂😂

No but for real.... More then likely he snitched on someone.

But ya it's rediculous... Ppl r doing it like crazy here and I there's music videos now that literally are explaining how to do it.

Very fucked up bc I'm pretty sure if ur a victim it's very hard for u to fix it

That's why I believe drugs is almost a honest criminal way compared to that bc all the fiends choose to do get it. And there gonna get it regardless.... Lol ur not gonna get identify theft bc u put urself in the situation. Very sad
:lol: i've seen that video too.

i have been the victim of someone getting my info before, they tested the card on christian mingle first. at the time i didn't know that's how they tested to see if cards are activated, so i was wondering "who the fuck steals peoples financial info to sign up for christian mingle?" :lol:

then it looks like they tried to buy a couple big screen tv's but that's when i finally got the "alert". this scam was slightly more complex because that alert text was from the scammers themselves trying to pose as my bank, fishing for more info. i called the bank directly and disputed the charges, shut the card off, etc. i didn't personally lose any money but it was inconvenient to go through the process.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

If you really want to know:

The method that authorities cannot "break" is when scammers are highly technical and setup an untraceable connection to the internet (think encrypted VPN tunneling + socks5 etc with service paid in crypto in a secure and non-reciprocal jurisdiction) but at the same time spoofing specific details, like ip address from where cardholders billing address, in order to make the fraud work.

Homemade Mobile Devices are generally made from scrap and scratch on/with custom operating systems to further ensure anonymity and security.

Simply put with the above foundation plus a bit more I'll not discuss here... a person could dig into a deep web market and get some "fullz" and then utilize the info fast but always following a defined protocol and procedure without fail so as not to leave footprints.

The cc info can be used to buy crypto or other mediums of what amount to digital currency that can easily be washed further into other commodities and forex etc. All from a mobile device.

Is the mafia doing it?

What do you think?
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

500YearReign wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:20 pm If you really want to know:

The method that authorities cannot "break" is when scammers are highly technical and setup an untraceable connection to the internet (think encrypted VPN tunneling + socks5 etc with service paid in crypto in a secure and non-reciprocal jurisdiction) but at the same time spoofing specific details, like ip address from where cardholders billing address, in order to make the fraud work.

Homemade Mobile Devices are generally made from scrap and scratch on/with custom operating systems to further ensure anonymity and security.

Simply put with the above foundation plus a bit more I'll not discuss here... a person could dig into a deep web market and get some "fullz" and then utilize the info fast but always following a defined protocol and procedure without fail so as not to leave footprints.

The cc info can be used to buy crypto or other mediums of what amount to digital currency that can easily be washed further into other commodities and forex etc. All from a mobile device.

Is the mafia doing it?

What do you think?
Back in the early 2000s, a credit card scheme was run by three “hacker kids” from John Floridia’s barbershop, who supplied Floridia with cards, who bought items at DeMartino’s request. So, it’s entirely possible the Mafia is involved, but not in the hacker side of things.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

There are probably some associates or guys they know doing it. They are the ones most likely to get caught due to their mob ties.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

CTamg65 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:09 pm I personally know of two people who were doing something similar one I met in prison he was from California he said he goes on the Dark Web or whatever it's called and guys the credit card machines but he he wasn't following people around like some of these kids he used to buy people's information with bitcoin he said the info was of some people that just died or whoever I don't remember every detail but from there he would make the cards and set them up how he wanted he would then make fake licences,passports,social security cards etc in turn he would then sell the cards with different set amount limits with the identifications for cash and of course but whatever he wanted he literally had customers in several states and he was arrested once and received minimal time in jail. Another guy that I know just so happened to be from Brooklyn, this dude would have at least 30 IDs and credit cards and go around buy-in IPhones from stores most he would get approved for family plans he would literally go from state to state he never got in trouble as far as I know for that and I know he made crazy money cause he's far from broke this was few years ago he ended up going down in a huge indictment off topic but Google Bushwick crew heroin not the black guys but the Spanish dudes running it was his nephew the guys were making Insane money a ties to cartel even had a article in GQ I think it's a good read re!ember I didnt say they were smart LoL but read it if I get a minute it's crazy how much money they made he only got five years but he's in some of the pics with them in Miami and the credit cards and IDs he got from them alao
I saw exactly what your describing on TV about 2 months ago where this self described gang member started doing it on the dark web w bitcoin buying pples info and producing the cards on gift cards etc. Said it was worth it 1000 times over ! Said he was making more money than most established drug dealers in his neighborhood by far and more in a month than they make in a year
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

One of the better earners, likely has a more sophisticated scam.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

500YearReign wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:55 pm One of the better earners, likely has a more sophisticated scam.
In response to Gohn.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

500YearReign wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:57 pm
500YearReign wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:55 pm One of the better earners, likely has a more sophisticated scam.
In response to Gohn.
Apparently Joey Amato’s crew, from the Colombos, were using the dark web to import the marijuana vapes.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

I’m telling you getting credit card numbers are easy you can buy them off the darkweb all day. Then all you need is a rewriter, that looks similar to a the device that you swipe your card through when ever you’re out using your debit/credit card... you simply hook this device up to the computer and take either gift cards, or straight blank like hotel door cards that just have the magnetic strip on the back.. this is risky though cause you physically have to go into stores and attempt to use the cards, then your stuck with products you have to turn around and sell to turn into cash..
But the shit the Armenians out here showed me a couple years ago just blew my mind... they were somehow getting people’s debit card info, so they would do the same process and rewrite that debit card info from a laptop swiped onto a blank gift card ect, but then these guys also had access to the PIN numbers!! And on the back of each card they would have a colored circle sticker. The color would indicate which bank the card was for, red- Bank of America , blue- chase, ect. Then written in the circle on the back was the PIN number for the debit card... so these guys could literally walk up a super busy street that has a bunch of banks and the private little grey atms outside gas stations and in 711s and shit,. And just put card after card in and enter the pins and just pull out straight cash... now of course some cards you would check the balance and the person would have like 6$ in there, but most accounts would have a few grand... this is the closest scam I’ve ever seen to getting free money.. I asked my buddy what’s the most he ever made in 1 day doing this.. he told me 125k$.. but he said there was also times he bought 50 cards off his connect and didn’t even make his money back... he never told me exactly what he was paying per card... but it’s easy to say it was very lucrative... and he’s got caught by cops at an atm using the cards. His dumbass was at a little private atm in a parking lot at like 4am and sat there for like 15 minutes putting 50 different cards in the atm one after another , only problem was he didn’t see the cops parked a few spots away watching him.. they walked up to him and he got caught red handed with a ton of cards and cash.. and he didn’t even get any jail time.. he got probation.
ChicagoOutfit
Straightened out

Post by ChicagoOutfit »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:02 am Here in Detroit... A new thing on the rise is called

Card Scammin aka Scam man and also Swippers aka credit card fraud.

Both are different and both are hugely on the rise in the hood. ALMOST as big as dealing drugs. So much to the point ther us SEVERAL new rappers that call there rap now scam rap.

That along w the main group that started it use the Soprano line of "are u in the mafia" before there songs.

So I'm asking is this a mafia thing as well??. Haven't heard much about mafia swipers.... And these kids are getting massive amounts of money and little to no prison time when caught. Yes it's all federal but low fed time in some camp somewhere.

Any thoughts?
Link me bruh
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

500YearReign wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:20 pm If you really want to know:

Is the mafia doing it?

What do you think?

Well
Ik for almost a fact that little Tay down the block does that bc that's how he bought the Jordans that I bought off of him....

Sounds to complex for some of the new guys in the mafia tho lol.

But that's also kinda my point.... I wondered if little hood fellas are doin it if the Goodfellas did it too or if that was a ghetto scam
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

ChicagoOutfit wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:32 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:02 am Here in Detroit... A new thing on the rise is called

Card Scammin aka Scam man and also Swippers aka credit card fraud.

Both are different and both are hugely on the rise in the hood. ALMOST as big as dealing drugs. So much to the point ther us SEVERAL new rappers that call there rap now scam rap.

That along w the main group that started it use the Soprano line of "are u in the mafia" before there songs.

So I'm asking is this a mafia thing as well??. Haven't heard much about mafia swipers.... And these kids are getting massive amounts of money and little to no prison time when caught. Yes it's all federal but low fed time in some camp somewhere.

Any thoughts?
Link me bruh

This is a quick link I got for ya where they sample the are you in the mafia line. Here in Detroit.

Also a lotta guys like dame dot who reps "mafia ties" openly say they have mafia ties and even says they fuck with the giacaolnes.

Also when icewear vezzo went to the feds (as a lotta guys do) he did interview after and said he was locked up w Gottis brother. I wonder if it was gene or Peter
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

https://youtu.be/y8_5sVu10Jg

That's the link - ace cino - 747 mafia