Any social clubs still in existance?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Any social clubs still in existance?

Post by East Bronx »

moneyman wrote:think it was buddha, right next to balsamo funereal home .. would pass that place all the time growing up (im 26) love that area pelham park is really a hidden treasure in nyc- would hate to see that area become the next williamsburg...
Another Williamsburg? No.

But the area (10461 zip code: Pelham Bay) is predominantly Latino and Albanian today. And that was at the 2010 census. The Albanians are doing a good job of assimilating and working their way into Westchester. By the 2020 census Pelham Bay will be predominantly Latino. Guaranteed.

That's not a criticism, just a fact. You're 26, I'm almost 56. Real estate is my life today, and I pay very close attention to demographics.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

i find demographic changes really interesting, i would speculate that by 2020 north brooklyn (wburg, greenpoint, bushwick, bed stuy, crown heights) will be all white people. I hear that bed stuy brownstones are where its at if you are looking for a profitable real estate investment right now.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

moneyman wrote:i find demographic changes really interesting, i would speculate that by 2020 north brooklyn (wburg, greenpoint, bushwick, bed stuy, crown heights) will be all white people. I hear that bed stuy brownstones are where its at if you are looking for a profitable real estate investment right now.
It's sad and hypocritical at the same time. It's sad that people (mostly minorities) are being displaced from neighborhoods where they've lived for three and four generations. And it's hypocritical because it's these lily White liberal hipsters from out of state who are putting these Blacks and Puerto Ricans out of their neighborhoods. And I ain't no fucking liberal. You can ask anyone here lol.

These idiots from fucking Ohio and Wisconsin are moving here in droves on Mommy and Daddy's dime; they're the hypocritical morons who were down at Zuccotti Park three years ago, and they're the same fucking idiots who are protesting the cops for "racially profiling" certain people. Yet it's completely fucking lost on these idiots that they're putting these minorities out of their homes by driving up property values, and doing more harm to the minority community than the cops ever did. And again, I'm no fucking liberal. And generally speaking I think most cops are maybe three IQ points smarter than prison guards. But what's right is fucking right.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

East Bronx wrote:
moneyman wrote:i find demographic changes really interesting, i would speculate that by 2020 north brooklyn (wburg, greenpoint, bushwick, bed stuy, crown heights) will be all white people. I hear that bed stuy brownstones are where its at if you are looking for a profitable real estate investment right now.
It's sad and hypocritical at the same time. It's sad that people (mostly minorities) are being displaced from neighborhoods where they've lived for three and four generations. And it's hypocritical because it's these lily White liberal hipsters from out of state who are putting these Blacks and Puerto Ricans out of their neighborhoods. And I ain't no fucking liberal. You can ask anyone here lol.

These idiots from fucking Ohio and Wisconsin are moving here in droves on Mommy and Daddy's dime; they're the hypocritical morons who were down at Zuccotti Park three years ago, and they're the same fucking idiots who are protesting the cops for "racially profiling" certain people. Yet it's completely fucking lost on these idiots that they're putting these minorities out of their homes by driving up property values, and doing more harm to the minority community than the cops ever did. And again, I'm no fucking liberal. And generally speaking I think most cops are maybe three IQ points smarter than prison guards. But what's right is fucking right.
WTF east bronx? I'm from Ohio!! ;)
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

JCB1977 wrote:
East Bronx wrote:

WTF east bronx? I'm from Ohio!! ;)
You can substitute any county or state where these entitled White hipsters come from. I didn't mean to single out those two states in particular. They come from everywhere. But I think you understand the spirit of my post. These people are hypocrites for marching with the very people who they're displacing. They're spoiled, entitled and clueless. But they're self proclaimed "progressives" (whatever the fuck that means), so they think they have a birthright to New York City. And if these sissies were here for the Lindsay and Beame years, they would have run crying right back home to Mommy and Daddy out of fear. I'm sorry, I just fucking hate them.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I hear you, EB, we got these clowns down here too. A bunch of fucking assholes from Indiana or Michigan who come to New York, Philly, or Boston because they want to live the "urban lifestyle" by sipping their "americano" coffee as they smear artisan cream cheese on their gluten free everything bagel. They were doing that "hands up, don't shoot" shit more than the blacks were because, as you know, they're "down with the cause", as if they have a fucking clue. Fuck them and everyone like them. Fucking 32 year old dickheads with skinny jeans, non-prescription wide brimmed glasses, unkempt beards and wearing a sweater they bought at a thrift store that was probably given to goodwill in 1983. These fucking clowns sit around these outdoor coffee shops bordering a housing project playing with their ipads or macbooks and wonder why the get robbed all the time? Someone should build Auschwitz II somewhere in Yellowstone Park and gas they cocksuckers by the thousands.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chucky wrote:Someone should build Auschwitz II somewhere in Yellowstone Park and gas they cocksuckers by the thousands.
Where IS fucking Pogo when we need him?
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

East Bronx wrote:
Chucky wrote:Someone should build Auschwitz II somewhere in Yellowstone Park and gas they cocksuckers by the thousands.
Where IS fucking Pogo when we need him?
I'd resurrect Timothy McVeigh if it meant exterminating these midwestern liberal shit heads
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I hear ya, but NY has always been a very transient area. Plus, one of the most liberal areas of the country, another reason why Midwesterners are flocking there. My wife's college roommate was born and bred on the upper west side in rent control. She has been in Harlem for 10 years, all Yuppies living in those buildings now. Amazing to see how the city changes every few decades.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote:I hear you, EB, we got these clowns down here too. A bunch of fucking assholes from Indiana or Michigan who come to New York, Philly, or Boston because they want to live the "urban lifestyle" by sipping their "americano" coffee as they smear artisan cream cheese on their gluten free everything bagel. They were doing that "hands up, don't shoot" shit more than the blacks were because, as you know, they're "down with the cause", as if they have a fucking clue. Fuck them and everyone like them. Fucking 32 year old dickheads with skinny jeans, non-prescription wide brimmed glasses, unkempt beards and wearing a sweater they bought at a thrift store that was probably given to goodwill in 1983. These fucking clowns sit around these outdoor coffee shops bordering a housing project playing with their ipads or macbooks and wonder why the get robbed all the time? Someone should build Auschwitz II somewhere in Yellowstone Park and gas they cocksuckers by the thousands.
I'm from Ohio Chucky and I could assure you I'm not a metrosexual :lol:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I completely understand what you guys are saying. I had a great uncle who moved to Queens back in the mid 1960's. Anyhow, he started buying up buildings in the black sections of town and by the 1980's, the young, white suburbanites took over the neighborhood. Understand that when cities like NYC, L.A, BOS, Dallas, HOU, SEA, PHILLY, ATL, MIA are growing, so are opportunities for work, especially in the technology field. Software companies setting up regional offices throughout the top 20 U.S markets, it's hard not to leave the Midwest. Auto manufacturing, steel production, mining, metal fabrication and so forth went through and continue to go through tough times. When the Midwest was an industrial giant, we experienced some of the same problems. Neighborhoods are being shrunk and the longtime residents pushed or squeezed out...which sucks. Real estate helping the leeches live in the neighborhoods. I get it.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I understand why it's going on, I just personally fucking hate them. A bunch of these hipster assholes joined my gym and I swear to Christ I fantasize about killing them half the time I'm working. These assholes act so fucking entitled and are so liberal I just can't deal with it. The east coast might as well be a different planet compared to where these hicks come from, but they don't feel like they need to adjust, fuck them.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Chucky wrote:I understand why it's going on, I just personally fucking hate them. A bunch of these hipster assholes joined my gym and I swear to Christ I fantasize about killing them half the time I'm working. These assholes act so fucking entitled and are so liberal I just can't deal with it. The east coast might as well be a different planet compared to where these hicks come from, but they don't feel like they need to adjust, fuck them.
Most Midwesterners aren't like that, so you're getting the Silicon Valley wannabes. Imagine L.A.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

I see them in Chicago, areas like Grand Ave and Taylor St that were once heavy Italian areas are ruined by these hipsters. To a much smaller extent Bridgeport as well. The same goes for Pilsen (longtime Mexican neighborhood). These hipsters ruin areas just as much as thugs, they just do the opposite in property value.

I'm ashamed to be in the same age group and "generation" as these jagoffs.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

NickyEyes1 wrote:I see them in Chicago, areas like Grand Ave and Taylor St that were once heavy Italian areas are ruined by these hipsters. To a much smaller extent Bridgeport as well. The same goes for Pilsen (longtime Mexican neighborhood). These hipsters ruin areas just as much as thugs, they just do the opposite in property value.

I'm ashamed to be in the same age group and "generation" as these jagoffs.

Believe it or not, Pittsburgh & Cleveland have areas like that as well.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP