Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Frank wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 am
felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:46 am Attention, I said I couldn't spot him in any pic and it was strange but he could have just refused to be taken in any pic. I know for sure his relatives pressured him about being arrested at his gf's house. It was not a Christmas party. Capeci said Calì was once offered the boss position and he refused it
Actually Capeci also stated in 2015 that Cali had become the new acting boss. Then another source told him that was not true. If this is accurate, I wonder if Cali was ever Underboss as has been reported, or if he was always consigliere since Cefalu became acting boss. Wasn't it also about a year ago that reports of Cali being demoted and Mannino replacing him began.

the rumors can be read about in the post uptop titled GAMBINO party or something like that. its what felice was just commenting on.

so to get this clear..... PETE GOTTI IS STILL OFFICIAL BOSS??
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:59 am
Frank wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 am
felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:46 am Attention, I said I couldn't spot him in any pic and it was strange but he could have just refused to be taken in any pic. I know for sure his relatives pressured him about being arrested at his gf's house. It was not a Christmas party. Capeci said Calì was once offered the boss position and he refused it
Actually Capeci also stated in 2015 that Cali had become the new acting boss. Then another source told him that was not true. If this is accurate, I wonder if Cali was ever Underboss as has been reported, or if he was always consigliere since Cefalu became acting boss. Wasn't it also about a year ago that reports of Cali being demoted and Mannino replacing him began.

the rumors can be read about in the post uptop titled GAMBINO party or something like that. its what felice was just commenting on.

so to get this clear..... PETE GOTTI IS STILL OFFICIAL BOSS??
Apparently so, but in name only.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 am Boss: Domenico Cefalù
Underboss: Lorenzo Mannino (street boss)
Consigliere: Frank Calì
Brilliant stuff Felice. Always greatly appreciated.

@ Felice:

1. So does this do away with the ruling panel? Was the ruling panel abolished upon Gambino's death?
2. Is Peter Gotti still 'Official'?
felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 amJohn Gambino was considered to be the most influent Gambino family member until his death.
1. More influential than Domenico Cefalu?

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 amMost powerful groups: Camuso's crew, Filipelli's crew, Corozzo's crew, Marino's crew.
1. More powerful than Gurino and Juliano?
2. In a previous thread you had Lenoard DiMaria sitting with Gambino which signified being a powerful, influential member. Where does this now leave him?

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:59 amGene Gotti is likely asking for a position and most of all, money.
1. When you say position are you referring to Admin or that of a Capo?

Many thanks again.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Yes I was wondering also about the 3 man panel that had consisted of John Gambino Juliano and Guirino. They were supposed to be right below the administration.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

And yes Peter Gotti is still Official Boss.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I don't know about Peter Gotti's status.
Yes Gambino was more influent than Cefalù and Fbi considered him to be the real boss
About Di Maria I wrote it was my feeling, nothing that I read about. Just a sensation I had, I was probably wrong
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:14 pm I don't know about Peter Gotti's status.
Yes Gambino was more influent than Cefalù and Fbi considered him to be the real boss
About Di Maria I wrote it was my feeling, nothing that I read about. Just a sensation I had, I was probably wrong
Many thanks felice.

Could you comment on the panel's status (Gurino and Juliano), has it been disbanded, are they considered influential members still?
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I really do not know anything about it. I just reported here what I was told by a total valid source, I wrote it here 100% things he wrote me, nothing less. He talked about those 4 crews being powerful along the sicilian faction.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:17 pm I really do not know anything about it. I just reported here what I was told by a total valid source, I wrote it here 100% things he wrote me, nothing less. He talked about those 4 crews being powerful along the sicilian faction.
do you know if the sicilians have more then the previously stated only 8 made members of Gambino Family
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

More than 8, I have a list of 20-25 guys but I am not sure about them being made or not. 10-11 are made for sure
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:29 pm More than 8, I have a list of 20-25 guys but I am not sure about them being made or not. 10-11 are made for sure
are these specifically in the 18th ave crew? or have they spread out more now they are getting more power?

im really interested in the Gene Gotti situation. i wonder where his brother could possibly come in with some sort of input....(doubt it)

as we know Cali came under John D Amico who was a Gotti guy...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

felice wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:17 pm I really do not know anything about it. I just reported here what I was told by a total valid source, I wrote it here 100% things he wrote me, nothing less. He talked about those 4 crews being powerful along the sicilian faction.

Thanks felice.

Could you kindly reload the photos from the Gambino Family members party thread?
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=2597

Cheers and thanks.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Thanks for all information, It is very interesting to see that Frank Cali is not the boss as several websites say since 2015, and see also that the zips have relevance nowadays, and not only in the time of Tommaso Buscetta.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Very interesting post, thanks for sharing!!

Suspected Gambino was the final word, too many powerful connections. I also agree on your point that focus on rank is an American mistake, you can't quantify influence and power always with rank, or numbers.

Question.... Is the ascent of Camuso a recent deveolopment, last ten- fifteen years? I feel like a newbie, he's new to me, lol
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Also, I kinda love the interplay from Felice and Bronx on these topics....

So there is kinda conflicting info on Marino. But you guys agree on Camuso?