Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Cicale seems scared of Merlino. Your thoughts?

Post by Tonyd621 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:47 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:32 am
dave wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:44 pm What's funny is Gene Borrello just got out, and he never held back his thoughts on Merlino and Philly. "What is he the boss of?" "They got 5 guys left in Philly." "They're like a street gang."
Just goes to show how little Borrello actually knows as Philly has at least 30 guys left.
Exactly . Gene knows Howard beach and the guys he worked for Vinny and Ronny G.
Shameless plug for page 1 of the Philly family section of this forum.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

If I remember correctly both Pennisi and Borrello thought it was wild that the fat goofy kid that’s doing time right now (for lighting someone’s car on fire I think?) was being seen with Merlino in public so much. They were both basically saying “He was chased from New York for being a loser and now he’s buddy buddy with the boss of Philly? LOL” in so many words
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 7:52 pm If I remember correctly both Pennisi and Borrello thought it was wild that the fat goofy kid that’s doing time right now (for lighting someone’s car on fire I think?) was being seen with Merlino in public so much. They were both basically saying “He was chased from New York for being a loser and now he’s buddy buddy with the boss of Philly? LOL” in so many words
Peter Tuccio. Forgot he was with Borrello too. 😂
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:32 am Just goes to show how little Borrello actually knows as Philly has at least 30 guys left.
Yeah, his knowledge is obviously limited. I just wouldn't be surprised if he jumps on this and starts talking shit about Merlino for some "MobTube" clout. Just like he did with Franzese. "Nobody says Consigliere anymore!" Until Pennisi pointed out only made members would say that around each other.
Stopflexing wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:54 am Where are Borellos videos at?
Mainly his own Instagram, unless he's being interviewed on YouTube somewhere.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Maybe Merlino would be sponsored by EG vodka next
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Love how his facial expressions NEVER change - he’s tryna be funny about getting shot but his face was so serious it kinda flew over lol

Love how he was like “well massino ratted so we don’t really care he died”

And then he makes a few jabs at the judge!!! Said he probably bets too!!! Lol

Was it his uncle that flipped???

Very interested to see what exactly is gonna come of this… u guys read the comments ever??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Look at his face at the 20 min mark….all u need to know.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:36 am Love how his facial expressions NEVER change - he’s tryna be funny about getting shot but his face was so serious it kinda flew over lol

Love how he was like “well massino ratted so we don’t really care he died”

And then he makes a few jabs at the judge!!! Said he probably bets too!!! Lol

Was it his uncle that flipped???

Very interested to see what exactly is gonna come of this… u guys read the comments ever??
Yea Joey's uncle Lawrence I think his nickname was Yogi or something?
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

JOEY MERLINO TALKS PHIL LEONETTI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q3VUE16L-A
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

Merlino is an interesting guy. He is like a real life Sopranos character :lol: :lol: :lol:
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:18 pm Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Most made guys have little interest in history. They don't care about anyone who died before they were born unless their surnames are Capone or Gotti. The care about making money and avoiding prison.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:58 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:18 pm Cicale knows absolutely nothing about the life...in a superchat a fan asked "Who's Tommy Lucchese?"...Not only did Cicale fuck the name up but then said I have no idea...How this guy was made is beyond me? Other than the fact Vinny Basciano was one stupid fuck...
Most made guys have little interest in history. They don't care about anyone who died before they were born unless their surnames are Capone or Gotti. The care about making money and avoiding prison.
Another stellar take.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:10 am
Another stellar take.
Cheeeeeech ! Ima PM you my new number. Let’s catch up cuz! Hope all is well.
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ant is right, think most of these guys aren’t really interested in the history anymore. Not like they used to be.

Merlinos show is growing on me, I think his dead pan is hilarious. I don’t pay much attention to Philly but it’s enjoyable.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Cheech wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:10 am
Another stellar take.
Do you disagree that Dominick Cicale shouldn't have been made?