John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Etna wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:03 pm Lol no, that was purely sarcasm. He's a bum.
Dude smokes butts, mooches off his wife, rides Calandra's dick, and has proven himself to be the Steve Wilkos street trash he is. MRE has decimated him by exposing all that and so much more. Shoulda stuck with trying to be a failed hip hop DJ
BensonHURST
Prospect

Post by BensonHURST »

Etna wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:30 pm
BensonHURST wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:08 pm On one of his pod casts or on his website, you used to be able to send him comments and he would answer you.

Someone wrote something along the lines of you were a "DO NOTHING GANGSTER"
I laughed at the time.

However, as time went on and I was listening to his stories.

He did NOTHING this guy.

He had no RACKETS, really.

He had almost no money on the street,
He didn't take any action.
He wasnt shaking anyone down.
Wasn't taxing any drug dealers.

On X-Mas he didn't even give BJ $6K

Didn't anyone teach him your as good as your envelopes in that life.

He had a beef with BJ's brother
About a girl

On top of that he wasn't kicking anything up stairs

So BJ figured he would abuse him a little bit.

Show him that he has power and influence in the family.

J.P. wanted to get shelved.
For some reason maybe he thought that was a way out from BJ's crew, that maybe after being on the shelf for a minute
That another CAPO would eventually take him off and give him new life.

When they did not want to shelf him
And he couldn't do things his way

He threw a temper tantrum

He decided to flip.

I am putting together a theory that is just my opinion
Look at the tantrum he pulled with Capeci

His story for flipping doesn't really doesn't JIBE with me.

Why were they going to kill him?
After they acknowledged that they made a mistake and they knew he wasnt a rat, now after that they were going to kill him?
NAH
This has been repeatedly discussed on here.
ETNA, Thank you for pointing that out
However, i am new on here so I have no way of knowing that..
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:17 pm I can understand people aren't impressed with JP. He was pretty low in terms of 'gangster activity'.

So why read this thread? Why post? You don't like him, fine.
But not liking the guy and continually following him, reading/watching his shit, following and commenting on threads about him, that's the only fucking weird thing here.

Some people think Pennisi offers insight into the modern mob, so we get value from that.

You don't think so, fine. But why the f are you opening the thread?
Bro you can not like JP and still read the thread lmao
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm
Etna wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:03 pm Lol no, that was purely sarcasm. He's a bum.
Dude smokes butts, mooches off his wife, rides Calandra's dick, and has proven himself to be the Steve Wilkos street trash he is. MRE has decimated him by exposing all that and so much more. Shoulda stuck with trying to be a failed hip hop DJ
I didn't even know all that about him, but I am not surprised. Any of these podcasters who were never actually involved are a joke to me.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:03 am Bro you can not like JP and still read the thread lmao
Its your time Cheech.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

This thread is like a epileptic anorexic whore house sometimes
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

It’s hard for me personally to believe the picture Pennisi paints of cosa nostra because of all the hostility he obviously holds towards his old buddies. He comes off like an angry 12 year old boy sometimes and it’s weird. But I’ll still read his shit if it’s free. Doesn’t mean I believe everything he’s saying.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:46 pm
Yeah, it's sad. I like FBS for a few episodes near the beginning, but it disintegrated fast.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

AntComello wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:18 pm It’s hard for me personally to believe the picture Pennisi paints of cosa nostra because of all the hostility he obviously holds towards his old buddies. He comes off like an angry 12 year old boy sometimes and it’s weird. But I’ll still read his shit if it’s free. Doesn’t mean I believe everything he’s saying.
That might be true, but it seems the Lucchese's have a tendency to see boogey men everywhere, rightfully or wrongfully and have used that 'he's gone bad" story to further their agenda's and get guys whacked on more than one occasion in the past. Maybe Casso more than other's because he was a homicidal maniac, but it seems that they do it far more than any other crew.
If I wasn't a rat, and got accused by my boss of being a rat, I'd be pretty bitter too.
Bruno187
Straightened out

Post by Bruno187 »

Philly d wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:30 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:01 pm I get was Garcia was hinting at but Campos didn't "grow up' with Puffy, and he certainly didn't grow up with Garcia even though they did happen to go to the same High School, it was probably about 15 years apart.
Campos was born and raised on Hoffman and 187th street and is about 50-51 today. Garcia is at LEAST 10 years older than that. Garcia knows what he knows because he infiltrated the Bronx Gambino's and put DePalma and Fillipelli away. He does know quite a bit about him though. His father is a guy named George who was also a neighborhood guy, but like his son, had people wondering if he was Italian or Latino.
Fillipelli is good friends with him, but he didn't "grow up with him" either. He grew up in Harlem.
Fillipelli grew up with George or Andy? How can they not figure out if he is italian? does he have a spanish name but act and look more italian?
George has gotta be pushin' 80 these days. He was always a knockaround guy from the neighborhood going back to at least the 70's, but always hung out with Italians. I doubt there would be anybody left who might remember George's early days and know his parents even IF they were even spent in the neighborhood.
Andrew and Filipelli are friends now, but didn't know each other growing up. Garcia only knows these guys because of the operation he got put on with the FBI, and Filipelli was one of his first contacts before DePalma. It was a coincidence that Garcia and Campos went to the same high school, but most definitely had no knowledge of each other. Garcia has gotta be in his 60's now and Andrew is in his early 50's.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Bruno187 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:43 pm
AntComello wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:18 pm It’s hard for me personally to believe the picture Pennisi paints of cosa nostra because of all the hostility he obviously holds towards his old buddies. He comes off like an angry 12 year old boy sometimes and it’s weird. But I’ll still read his shit if it’s free. Doesn’t mean I believe everything he’s saying.
That might be true, but it seems the Lucchese's have a tendency to see boogey men everywhere, rightfully or wrongfully and have used that 'he's gone bad" story to further their agenda's and get guys whacked on more than one occasion in the past. Maybe Casso more than other's because he was a homicidal maniac, but it seems that they do it far more than any other crew.
If I wasn't a rat, and got accused by my boss of being a rat, I'd be pretty bitter too.
You raise some really good points. D'Arco was involved in a similar incident at a hotel room when he fled, I believe. It's interesting where I see posters calling him out for being a huge owner or saying he's a "brokester" - he loaned out money to people who he was confident could make the payments. Not to mention he was imprisoned for 19 years - he didn't have the time to setup himself financially to open a business or get involved in other rackets along the way. But hey, they can think what they want about him.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Bruno187 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:49 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:01 pm I get was Garcia was hinting at but Campos didn't "grow up' with Puffy, and he certainly didn't grow up with Garcia even though they did happen to go to the same High School, it was probably about 15 years apart.
Campos was born and raised on Hoffman and 187th street and is about 50-51 today. Garcia is at LEAST 10 years older than that. Garcia knows what he knows because he infiltrated the Bronx Gambino's and put DePalma and Fillipelli away. He does know quite a bit about him though. His father is a guy named George who was also a neighborhood guy, but like his son, had people wondering if he was Italian or Latino.
Fillipelli is good friends with him, but he didn't "grow up with him" either. He grew up in Harlem.
Fillipelli grew up with George or Andy? How can they not figure out if he is italian? does he have a spanish name but act and look more italian?
George has gotta be pushin' 80 these days. He was always a knockaround guy from the neighborhood going back to at least the 70's, but always hung out with Italians. I doubt there would be anybody left who might remember George's early days and know his parents even IF they were even spent in the neighborhood.
Andrew and Filipelli are friends now, but didn't know each other growing up. Garcia only knows these guys because of the operation he got put on with the FBI, and Filipelli was one of his first contacts before DePalma. It was a coincidence that Garcia and Campos went to the same high school, but most definitely had no knowledge of each other. Garcia has gotta be in his 60's now and Andrew is in his early 50's.
interesting. anychance we start seeing non italian made guys?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

The one thing that has always stayed consistent is full members are only Italian. In cities with families that are now labelled defunct we never saw them recruit non-italians when their membership dwindled so its safe to say we won't ever see it.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:31 pm The one thing that has always stayed consistent is full members are only Italian. In cities with families that are now labelled defunct we never saw them recruit non-italians when their membership dwindled so its safe to say we won't ever see it.
Not true. a lot are half italian
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Bruno187 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:49 pm
Surely frank loc knew them, he must be at least part italian to get made