John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Pete »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:33 am Some History for some of you about John Difronzo

Since retiring and due to his health he needed to unwind his dealing with interests in Real Estate and the Car Business. Of the deals that I am aware, he was able to successfully divest his interests in those transactions.
Not sure what time frame your talking but He had been out of the car business for some time
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:14 am
Frank wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am Here is some REAL NEWS - Since John Difronzo died there is a meeting scheduled for Sunday June 3rd about the Family. Any of the other Posters with real and current resources can verify it.
Who is having a meeting??
Not to sound smart but all I can say is "Others"
going by your answer, I would assume either other Chicago Outfit Bosses or maybe NY Family Bosses. Or LE.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Definitely not NY
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Snakes wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:12 pmDefinitely not NY
If this is correct, maybe No Nose was still top boss in name only, and the new top boss will be official Sunday. Maybe the meeting is his funeral or wake.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Edit. Guessing it was humour.
Last edited by SonnyBlackstein on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Pete wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:25 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:33 am Some History for some of you about John Difronzo

Since retiring and due to his health he needed to unwind his dealing with interests in Real Estate and the Car Business. Of the deals that I am aware, he was able to successfully divest his interests in those transactions.
Not sure what time frame your talking but He had been out of the car business for some time
Yes quite some time - just posting for a few of the newer people that might not have known much about a couple of businesses
Know which Game to Play
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Lol maybe they are having a going out of business sale, it could be in the classified section of the Tribune.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Frank wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:55 pm Lol maybe they are having a going out of business sale, it could be in the classified section of the Tribune.
LOL - there 'ya go - that's funny
Know which Game to Play
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

With others nearly Difronzo's age, won't it be harder to get most of the missing info of the Outfit History. Just think of the info a guy like DiFronzo had knowledge of. Wasn't he made in the 40's or 50's
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:48 pm Edit. Guessing it was humour.
the meeting involves Chuck Goudie and the news station. LOL
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Confederate wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:29 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:48 pm Edit. Guessing it was humour.
the meeting involves Chuck Goudie and the news station. LOL
Lol
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

http://abc7chicago.com/with-top-chicago ... d/3550181/

New I Team video. Some interesting info in it
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Thanks Nicky for posting.
Chuck Goudie is like an Outfit Groupie. He loves the Outfit and every time I see a clip of him he sounds like he never wants them to fade away. He gets all excited talking about them. I'm hoping one of these times he cums in his pants live on T.V. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:33 pm http://abc7chicago.com/with-top-chicago ... d/3550181/

Thanks for posting.

Strange how they refer to DeLaurentis as boss and consigliere. The article says Vena is the "second-in-command" and "oversees the day-to-day operations."
All roads lead to New York.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:56 pm
NickyEyes1 wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:33 pm http://abc7chicago.com/with-top-chicago ... d/3550181/

Thanks for posting.

Strange how they refer to DeLaurentis as boss and consigliere. The article says Vena is the "second-in-command" and "oversees the day-to-day operations."
Its like back when Accardo was the top boss, he was called the Consigliere by the Press. I never heard them call DiFronzo Consigliere. I only heard DiFronzo called and listed on charts as Boss. Lombardo and LaPietra were listed as the Consigliere and DiFronzo as boss. But I don't want to start that debate. That is the first I have heard DiLaurentis referred to as Consigliere. I thought Marco D'Amico was the one who was identfied in that position.