John DiFronzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: John DiFronzo

Post by Villain »

Frank wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:04 pm I think it's ridiculous for the Spilotro family, mainly his boother to act like his two brothers were some sort of Saints or something. What about Justice for all the victims families that Tony Spilotro killed. They lived by the sword and died by the sword.
I think that Mike was more of a collateral damage rather than some dangerous target, obviously because his brother was another story...and yeah you're completely right regarding the whole "saints and victims" thing
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 pm Well I'm sure the Spilotro's, Tony especially, had dealt many a torture killings.

Angelo La Pietra seemed like a sadistic c*** too.

In fact the Outfit's lust for torture killings and evil seems inordinately high vs other families.
yup. by all accounts (there arent than many; mainly talking about the family secrets books which was filled with Nick C testimony & history debreifing info) , LaPietra seems like the most ruthless, hardest mobster to ever live. one story from Nick C was when him and his brother aborted a hit because the target was spotted with other (innocent) people and LaPietra was upset that they didnt just kill everyone there. the guy must have been a scary fuck. if there is a hell, that dude is definitely there right now.

LOL at them having essentially like 2/3rds of the active made guys at the scene to kill 2 people. im sure they had their reasons but its a little ridiculous. maybe the number of guys sold the making ceremony story for Spilotro and he figured it was legit. also the fact they were physically beaten to death is ridiculous too. im sure they did their fare share of gunplay and quiet sneak attacks, but a lot of the Outfit murders we've heard about sound incredibly difficult: beatings, stranglings, throat slitting, stabbing, blow torches. why not just shoot the guy smh
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

Smh lol !!

Yeah it's baffling - another point is forensic evidence. Surely there is much less of a murder footprint (is that a term?) if it's a bullet rather than blood and organs and glands and bits of bone sprayed up the walls.

DiFronzo to me, based on usual footage/pics does not look like he has the demeanour to dish out a beating to a stout brawler type like Spilotro. But then I guess it helps if you've got 20 other guys with you.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

It was to send a message. This is what happens when you mess up.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

newera_212 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 1:25 pm
Ozgoz wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 pm Well I'm sure the Spilotro's, Tony especially, had dealt many a torture killings.

In fact the Outfit's lust for torture killings and evil seems inordinately high vs other families.
yup. by all accounts (there arent than many; mainly talking about the family secrets books which was filled with Nick C testimony & history debreifing info) , LaPietra seems like the most ruthless, hardest mobster to ever live. one story from Nick C was when him and his brother aborted a hit because the target was spotted with other (innocent) people and LaPietra was upset that they didnt just kill everyone there. the guy must have been a scary fuck. if there is a hell, that dude is definitely there right now.

LOL at them having essentially like 2/3rds of the active made guys at the scene to kill 2 people. im sure they had their reasons but its a little ridiculous. maybe the number of guys sold the making ceremony story for Spilotro and he figured it was legit. also the fact they were physically beaten to death is ridiculous too. im sure they did their fare share of gunplay and quiet sneak attacks, but a lot of the Outfit murders we've heard about sound incredibly difficult: beatings, stranglings, throat slitting, stabbing, blow torches. why not just shoot the guy smh
There weren’t 2/3rds of the made guys there. 10 total. 4 guys upstairs to make sure they didn’t escape. 6 guys in the basement. 3 to kill each guy. I believe tony was the only one actually beaten severely but I’m pretty sure he was strangled as well. The way nick described it michaels death was fairly quick 2 guys held him down while one strangled him. He said he didn’t see exactly what happened to tony because he was busy killing Michael. All he said about tony was he asked to say a prayer and didn’t hear anything after that. Michael had a pistol on him but obviously didn’t get to it fast enough or didn’t try to. everything I said is based solely on nicks testimony nothing else
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pete wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:15 pm

There weren’t 2/3rds of the made guys there. 10 total. 4 guys upstairs to make sure they didn’t escape. 6 guys in the basement. 3 to kill each guy. I believe tony was the only one actually beaten severely but I’m pretty sure he was strangled as well. The way nick described it michaels death was fairly quick 2 guys held him down while one strangled him. He said he didn’t see exactly what happened to tony because he was busy killing Michael. All he said about tony was he asked to say a prayer and didn’t hear anything after that. Michael had a pistol on him but obviously didn’t get to it fast enough or didn’t try to. everything I said is based solely on nicks testimony nothing else
Don't forget the guys in Chicago Heights who were the burial crew. Have to add them in also. LOL
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Exactly Snakes.

And dont forget Spilotro popped some guys eye out in a vice. So, umm, fuck that guy. As my boy John Sacramoni would say 'let him taste his own medicine' ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Confederate wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:20 pm
Pete wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:15 pm

Don't forget the guys in Chicago Heights who were the burial crew. Have to add them in also. LOL
Yes you are right. After they killed the brothers everyone left right away and 3 or 4 guys from the heights disposed of them. They were not there when it actually happened though
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

Thats nothing new though. How many were involved with Paul Castellano? Like 8? Same with the 3 capos murder there were several of them there and then the Gottis/Gambinos did the burial.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 3:32 pm Thats nothing new though. How many were involved with Paul Castellano? Like 8? Same with the 3 capos murder there were several of them there and then the Gottis/Gambinos did the burial.
Good point
NickyEyes1
Straightened out

Post by NickyEyes1 »

I-Team report showed a couple surveillance photos including one of him and Accardo. The guy probably heard first hand stories of Capone, last of the Mohicans.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Here is some REAL NEWS - Since John Difronzo died there is a meeting scheduled for Sunday June 3rd about the Family. Any of the other Posters with real and current resources can verify it.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Some History for some of you about John Difronzo

Since retiring and due to his health he needed to unwind his dealing with interests in Real Estate and the Car Business. Of the deals that I am aware, he was able to successfully divest his interests in those transactions.
Know which Game to Play
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am Here is some REAL NEWS - Since John Difronzo died there is a meeting scheduled for Sunday June 3rd about the Family. Any of the other Posters with real and current resources can verify it.
Who is having a meeting??
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Frank wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:44 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:27 am Here is some REAL NEWS - Since John Difronzo died there is a meeting scheduled for Sunday June 3rd about the Family. Any of the other Posters with real and current resources can verify it.
Who is having a meeting??
Not to sound smart but all I can say is "Others"
Know which Game to Play