John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi frustrated with trolls

Post by Tonyd621 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:58 pm
joeycigars wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:45 pm
desertdog wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am
Garbageman wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:44 pm I don't root for the mafioso as much as I root against the greedy, corrupt government career chasers and ladder climbers. People who would sell their own mothers for one arrest. You never expect to wake up one day after 47 years of believing your government, with all its faults and problems, would at least put law, ethics and morality before greed. That you will always at least get your day in court if push came to shove....then one day you wake up and realize none of that matters, and your life is now in the hands of these same people. My God, just the thought of it is crippling. Because once they have their sights set on you, they will get what they want. I hope none of you ever have to experience it.
I do get that the majority of the mobsters discussed on thir forum absolutely deserve to rot behind bars. Unfortunately, the government employees who put them there....some of them belong rotting right next to them.

C'mon...True, there are some in government who are corrupt and amoral but there's no comparison to the Mafia...
an organization where you have to murder someone to join.
This board is loaded with wannabe mafioso....
D Dog , Just now let me enlighten you a bit .....This is 1 example , There are 100s

$12 billion in U.S. currency was transported from the Federal Reserve to Baghdad in April 2003 and June 2004, where it was dispensed by the Coalition Provisional Authority. A Vanity Fair magazine report concluded that of this sum, "at least $9 billion has gone missing"

And how many lives did it cost ? Way worse then the Mafia, That is my opinion based on many facts
Haha Bernie Madoff could of handled the money better then the Coalition Authority did. The most corrupt,greedy politicians In the United Nations helped form this now defunct group. I served I know. You know how much money you can fit in the desert combat boot? The more high ranking officials involved the more goes missing. Truth!
Loyalty in battle is what I miss-the closest thing I found to that is ppl who are In cosa nostra minus the Gravanos, pennisis etc