Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Jimmy Calandras latest comments

Post by Pmac2 »

its going down the rats are finally going at each other it was only a matter of time.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:33 pm I think in terms of his claim to being “made” it was a financially based decision of exaggerating his status as a proposed associate. It provides more platforms, exposure, and opportunities for him to create potential income. Again I love his stuff, his book is great as are most of his interviews. Outside of this detail (maybe a big one) his story has stood the test of time.

These lies gonna come out in the wash( The Rat Social Circus) is heating up Jimmy calling out Alite ,is going to be a feud, Jimmy knows Alite has a ego weakness, going for it, 100 percent Alite takes the bait

He also called out Mazza but I think Mazza wont respond ...
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm
NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 5:33 pm I think in terms of his claim to being “made” it was a financially based decision of exaggerating his status as a proposed associate. It provides more platforms, exposure, and opportunities for him to create potential income. Again I love his stuff, his book is great as are most of his interviews. Outside of this detail (maybe a big one) his story has stood the test of time.

These lies gonna come out in the wash( The Rat Social Circus) is heating up Jimmy calling out Alite ,is going to be a feud, Jimmy knows Alite has a ego weakness, going for it, 100 percent Alite takes the bait

I totally agree it’s about to get childish and petty. Mazza responded. Check out Gunner Detroit on YouTube. It shocks me how Alite constantly finds platforms. Think about all he’s had the opportunity to be a part of. The Mob Museum Talk, Trevor McDonald Doc, Netflix Fear City, NatGeo Narco Wars, countless Podcasts, etc. A simple google search would enlighten these producers to the bullshit that consists of 60-70% of what comes out of his mouth.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Comical to even have Calandras name mentioned in the same line as Mazzas....complete joke
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Who is Joe Pizza, who Calandra said Anthony Spero was convicted of ordering his murder?
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

NothingNew44 wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:08 pm
joeycigars wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:08 pm

I totally agree it’s about to get childish and petty. Mazza responded. Check out Gunner Detroit on YouTube. It shocks me how Alite constantly finds platforms. Think about all he’s had the opportunity to be a part of. The Mob Museum Talk, Trevor McDonald Doc, Netflix Fear City, NatGeo Narco Wars, countless Podcasts, etc. A simple google search would enlighten these producers to the bullshit that consists of 60-70% of what comes out of his mouth.
listening now , Haha they both took the bait ,This is the unmade war ,Sammy must be laughing his ass off
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Lol there all taking shots at eachother and basically challenging eachothers posts and even naming the videos the same thing!!!

Sadly, gunner is the only one that can say at least I didn't flip. (And I think he did make a video that says something similar.... I couldn't watch just the title said it)

Man...... These guys are like the real housewives of lcn
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Jbravo wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:30 pm Comical to even have Calandras name mentioned in the same line as Mazzas....complete joke
I get the feeling there is something kinda personal there. Calandra said they were locked up together and he gave Mazza a little photo album to hang on to. It had pictures of Calandra and various friends and family. He said when he went to ask for the pictures back, Mazza lost them or something.
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

Little discrepancy with calandras story in his newest video. Back when he was on the nat geo show he said him and calco were the ones who shot Mike hamster. He said he pulled the trigger and calco hit him with the shot gun they eventually get pulled over with the gun down his pants. Now on his video he said he was in jail at the time and never mentions getting pulled over after botching the hit and getting away with it. Fabrication?
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:30 am Little discrepancy with calandras story in his newest video. Back when he was on the nat geo show he said him and calco were the ones who shot Mike hamster. He said he pulled the trigger and calco hit him with the shot gun they eventually get pulled over with the gun down his pants. Now on his video he said he was in jail at the time and never mentions getting pulled over after botching the hit and getting away with it. Fabrication?
I thought the same thing at first. But then I went back and watched the Nat Geo one, it looks to me like they edited pieces of Jimmy’s retelling of the first shooting and his retelling of the third shooting together (they shot this kid on 3 different occasions), and presented it as one shooting. They also make it look like they killed the kid on that show, but he survived. I could be way off but that’s how it looked to me, especially after watching him detail the 3 separate shootings on his channel.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:31 am
JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:30 am Little discrepancy with calandras story in his newest video. Back when he was on the nat geo show he said him and calco were the ones who shot Mike hamster. He said he pulled the trigger and calco hit him with the shot gun they eventually get pulled over with the gun down his pants. Now on his video he said he was in jail at the time and never mentions getting pulled over after botching the hit and getting away with it. Fabrication?
I thought the same thing at first. But then I went back and watched the Nat Geo one, it looks to me like they edited pieces of Jimmy’s retelling of the first shooting and his retelling of the third shooting together (they shot this kid on 3 different occasions), and presented it as one shooting. They also make it look like they killed the kid on that show, but he survived. I could be way off but that’s how it looked to me, especially after watching him detail the 3 separate shootings on his channel.
In Calcos book ,Its exactly the same Jimmy had the gun cops pulled them over
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

https://youtu.be/alQy1eKnyGQ

LMFAO this just makes me cringe and apparently it makes other people cringe too just read the all but 26 comments. They're abusing this guy lol
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:36 am MIKEY HAMSTER??? what kinda of nickname is that????? Hahha
Has Mikey Hamster ever been identified? He was a Gambino associate, no? I gotta assume that nickname has an odd story.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:25 am
Extortion wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:36 am MIKEY HAMSTER??? what kinda of nickname is that????? Hahha
Has Mikey Hamster ever been identified? He was a Gambino associate, no? I gotta assume that nickname has an odd story.
Calandra said in one of his videos he hopes that Mikey Hamster comes out with his own YouTube show because he said he could verify a lot of Jimmys claims, as well as share several of his own entertaining stories.
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:17 am https://youtu.be/alQy1eKnyGQ

LMFAO this just makes me cringe and apparently it makes other people cringe too just read the all but 26 comments. They're abusing this guy lol
Who is this guy? Why is he defending Mazza and Alite?