Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Post by maxiestern11 »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 am I promised myself I was going to stay out of this thread going forward, but here I am. People talk about the Constitution, and there's something in there called freedom of speech. What I don't understand is the continuing personal attacks on people on this thread and throughout this board. Whether you agree or disagree, everyone has a right to their opinion. Attacking people for their forum names or where they live and whatever else is unnecessary, rude, and just plain stupid. I don't know if it's because it's a mafia forum and everyone wants to get their mob persona on but FFS people grow up.
I agree. No need for personal attacks which only leads to the person verbally attacked lashing out in defense of himself with more attacks, etc etc. It gets to be a total shit show for no reason and diminishes from the quality of the thread and discussion at hand.
-
Most everyone on the forum contributes in a very positive way I think to the overall enjoyment of everyone’s experience reading the various articles and debates.
-
By keeping conversations gentlemanly, the quality of this site will stay strong and hopefully even be elevated to heights we can all be proud of!
-
Viva Black hand Forum! ....... after all we’re all “brothers in Ink”! ......if all goes well, next thing, we may need to introduce a “formal” induction process. 😎😝
-
A ceremony of maybe pinching the finger you push the keyboard buttons with or something! Lol
-
🤣
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

dack2001 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:00 am Actually, Jonathan Kwitney has written a number of excellent books and was a respected journalist. I would say he has much more credibility dead than someone who self proclaims he has credibility and goes by Bert on the internet who probably hasn't read a Kwitney book in his life or read his reporting.
If you disagree on him that's fine, don't throw insults at me. What credibility do you have--no more than me. Kwitney wrote a lot of conspiracy books, I was correct on that. If that is the stuff you follow fine, but don't take personal shots at me because I did not praise an author.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

You said in response to another post "I have credibility, and common sense. If you had just one of those it would help you in life."

I posted to you to suggest that Kwitney has credibility because he was actually a damn good reporter who backed up his writing with sources and to paint him as a "conspiracy theorist" is really, really ignorant. You can't have read his books. I'm not insulting you, I'm simply saying he earned his credibility, you anointed yourself with it.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

dack2001 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm I'm not insulting you, I'm simply saying he earned his credibility, you anointed yourself with it.
Boom.

Killshot.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:50 pm
dack2001 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm I'm not insulting you, I'm simply saying he earned his credibility, you anointed yourself with it.
Boom.

Killshot.
I appreciate you remaining impartial.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bert wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:52 pm
Boom.

Killshot.
Apologies.

But he gotcha.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

dack2001 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:00 pm You said in response to another post "I have credibility, and common sense. If you had just one of those it would help you in life."

I posted to you to suggest that Kwitney has credibility because he was actually a damn good reporter who backed up his writing with sources and to paint him as a "conspiracy theorist" is really, really ignorant. You can't have read his books. I'm not insulting you, I'm simply saying he earned his credibility, you anointed yourself with it.
If I said that then you were right to come back at me. I usually let this stuff role off, it's arguing but forgotten later. However this:
I'm not insulting you, I'm simply saying he earned his credibility, you anointed yourself with it.
Has me angry, because I wish I had thought that one up myself. I'm borrowing that line for future use elsewhere. 8-)
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:54 pm
Boom.

Killshot.
Apologies.

But he gotcha.
Oh yeah, I flinched. I almost said 'Ouch" too. Read my reply to him.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

bert wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:54 pm
Boom.

Killshot.
Apologies.

But he gotcha.
Oh yeah, I flinched. I almost said 'Ouch" too. Read my reply to him.
Class response.

Good for you bud 👍👌
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Current score gentleman is 1:1
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

All that is happening here, is certain people are using ‘injustice’ as a shield to hide behind their real agenda; mob fandom.

To say ‘it could be you next.’ No it wouldn’t. Because we’re not out breaking the law.

Of all the injustices in the world, why would anyone put energy into worrying about the treatment of mobsters? If this is you, seek professional help.

I would gather up all your outrage, and funnel it into an abused animal sanctuary.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Ozgoz wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:20 am All that is happening here, is certain people are using ‘injustice’ as a shield to hide behind their real agenda; mob fandom.

To say ‘it could be you next.’ No it wouldn’t. Because we’re not out breaking the law.

Of all the injustices in the world, why would anyone put energy into worrying about the treatment of mobsters? If this is you, seek professional help.

I would gather up all your outrage, and funnel it into an abused animal sanctuary.
This mob fanboy shit you and a few others keep on posting here is a foolish word. Because how could anyone on a “mob forum” call another poster a mobfan? Lol
-
YOU are a mob fan as you say for even being on here!
-
SOOOOO interested in everything mafia! What the hell else would you call it? Lol 🤯😜😝
———
Regardless of what side of the debate of a thread you take, it’s a friggin discussion and “debate”! Without two sides to an issue, there would BE NO DEBATE!
-
I happen to feel a certain way, many others too I might add!
-
You don’t! Big deal!!
-
Unless your a cop? Or a frustrated wannabe FBI agent, or think you aspire to be Sherlock Holmes, what should you care? Or have your panties up in a bunch about?
-
Lol ...... DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH! (And a lot of others on here also who don’t even bother to respond to stupid shit like this!)
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Feds say ailing mobster Peter Gotti isn’t sick enough for early release

Post by Lupara »

Ozgoz wrote:All that is happening here, is certain people are using ‘injustice’ as a shield to hide behind their real agenda; mob fandom.

[emoji3]
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Gotti hasn't been mentioned since page 9.