Current Gambino family administration

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: Current Gambino family administration

Post by JeremyTheJew »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 pm I really wonder how all of this info about the gambinos gets out. Ik the feds feed it to capici who it turn puts it out to the internet, but there definitely has to be someone in the gambinos talking. And the rat would have to be a zip.
i dont think itd HAVE to be Sicilian side ratting. its the admins.... im sure most guys on the street know who is who. we just havent had a gambino bust. really all the other fams admins (or "top members") have been taken down recently.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:37 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:14 pm I really wonder how all of this info about the gambinos gets out. Ik the feds feed it to capici who it turn puts it out to the internet, but there definitely has to be someone in the gambinos talking. And the rat would have to be a zip.
i dont think itd HAVE to be Sicilian side ratting. its the admins.... im sure most guys on the street know who is who. we just havent had a gambino bust. really all the other fams admins (or "top members") have been taken down recently.
It has to be a zip. Remember when the info about franky boys promotion happened in 2013? The article about his promotion was so in detail it was ridiculous. The guy snitchin is probably very close to franky. The gambinos got a serious rat problem.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:07 pm
UTC wrote: Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:01 pm "Not sure what you're trying to say but the feds will always be our most solid and consistent source of info on the mob."

None of us know what will always be. The best source is rats.
Considering the feds have always been our best source of info on the mob, it stands to reason they always will be. And rats don't typically come out of nowhere. They're investigated, turned, and debriefed by law enforcement - usually the FBI. Hate the feds all you want but the vast majority of our info on the LCN comes, directly or indirectly, from them.
I don't hate the feds. I'm not into those superficial dichotomies of being on one side or another. You're jumping to this generalization about me because you took it as you when I said federal fan bois. You have PTSD from your usual battles.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@jeremythejew

He's similar, true. But the Freemasons, the bosses from Sicily... Gambino had a wider sphere of contacts I think...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Question for the boards...

Fillipelli operates in Jersey right? Is he making inroads into the Jersey rackets, that the Luchesse or Genovese had control over? Or is he just a Jersey power in his own right?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Follow up question......

Does Fillipelli have a working relationship with the other NY crews operating in Jersey? Or are they like rivals?
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

B. wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 am Felice is an expert in the Sicilian Mafia and the Sicilian factions operating in NYC. In a decade or more of interacting with him I have known him to have access to sources and information that few others do and often his info is later corroborated. He is extremely open to discussion and info from other reputable sources, even if it challenges his own info. If Felice brings something to the table, it is at the very least worth a serious discussion.
+1. Since the RD days, felice's info and sources are good.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

I just realized I have been on mafia forums for exactly 17 years...damn
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

And we know you're really Louie The Hammer too.
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Crazy to think how long Some of us have been around the board for so long. Started on rick porellos site many many years ago. More things change the more they stay the same eh.

What’s the current status of some of the old admin then? Guys like megale, d’amico and jo jo? Try happy jay going back to being soldiers.
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Sorry last sentence should “be are they happy going back to being soldiers?”
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

It'll be 20 years of mob forums for me next year. Maybe I should do something to celebrate.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

wow. im at like idk.... 13 or 14.
its odd how some have just fallen off the map
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:39 pm wow. im at like idk.... 13 or 14.
its odd how some have just fallen off the map
I didn't think you'd be smart enough to even live this long
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Ivan wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:35 pm It'll be 20 years of mob forums for me next year. Maybe I should do something to celebrate.
I'm a little over 10 years now, I signed up for RD sometime in '08.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson