Cleveland

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Cleveland

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:33 am I read on B.B. Cleveland is rebuilding. Not sure where this claim is sourced.
that is a real good reason to stay on this forum, and
leave that forum alone.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Ha, good point
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NothingNew44 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:33 am I read on B.B. Cleveland is rebuilding. Not sure where this claim is sourced.
Yeah, the 4 living members decided to get the band back together after all this time. Classic GBB.
All roads lead to New York.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:23 am
Yeah, the 4 living members decided to get the band back together after all this time. Classic GBB.
Yeah, at least they are just slightly ahead of the Beatles getting back together :lol:

One of them has enough money just from what his son would work out with him so he's out.
Know which Game to Play
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:30 am
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:23 am
Yeah, at least they are just slightly ahead of the Beatles getting back together :lol:

One of them has enough money just from what his son would work out with him so he's out.
If it's the Father and Son I'm thinking about, then there's plenty enough money for a few more generations :)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

FriendofHenry wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:15 pm If it's the Father and Son I'm thinking about, then there's plenty enough money for a few more generations :)
RJP is loaded, too.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Funny How does the boss end up being a brokester
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:49 pm Funny How does the boss end up being a brokester
Yeah barely has a house. It's a nice home for sure but nothing like one would expect. Hell Soldiers have (had) better Homes, even Soldier's Girlfriends had better Homes. Nice for maybe small family gatherings but not anything even a lot of Middle Income people would have. It's still way better than a Jail Cell that's for sure.
Know which Game to Play
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Iacobacci is brokester? I remember reading something about him having to move back in with his parents, but that's all I've heard.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:14 am Iacobacci is brokester? I remember reading something about him having to move back in with his parents, but that's all I've heard.
He owns the house it's Titled in his Name and his 86 year old Mother Lives there with him from what I understand. He purchased it for $50,000 in 2013. There is a bunch of other things that I am not going to post. Still give the Man some respect. Not easy making a living being the Cleveland Boss.
Know which Game to Play
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 am
Ivan wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:14 am Iacobacci is brokester? I remember reading something about him having to move back in with his parents, but that's all I've heard.
He owns the house it's Titled in his Name and his 86 year old Mother Lives there with him from what I understand. He purchased it for $50,000 in 2013. There is a bunch of other things that I am not going to post. Still give the Man some respect. Not easy making a living being the Cleveland Boss.
Mrs. I died several years ago , I highly doubt that House is in his name . As loose has notning on paper , and if it says joe is onwer it’s most likely his son
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:35 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:38 am
Mrs. I died several years ago , I highly doubt that House is in his name . As loose has nothing on paper , and if it says joe is owner it’s most likely his son
You're Right Stroccos - in my Hurry I didn't see that she died January 21st, 2010 she was 86 when she died - She was Born July 7th, 1923
Know which Game to Play
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Ronnie The Crab is in pretty rough shape, not doing very well. Myriad of health issues.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Cleveland

Post by phatmatress777 »

FriendofFamily wrote:
It's hard being a common white man from Cleveland for Christ's sakes

Sent from my Z899VL using Tapatalk

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

I am saying he is a brokester for being a boss , it has nothing to do with the size of his house for example look at Jack white lived in a modest home in little Italy , its just him and his old lady he doesnt need a big place , again if hes playing the broke old gangster routine give the guy a academy award , hye maybe he has a little money stashed but does he have millions no fucking way!! obv loose is one those guys who didn't want to work , as we often hear people on wiretaps "beats working ", had he wanted to put in the work he could of been a very very wealthy man , he has been sick and not in the best of health either , hell he gets free cars from his one guy and his house is got to paid off he doesn't need much money just to maintain