MOB LAWYER CAUGHT SEXTING

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

MOB LAWYER CAUGHT SEXTING

Post by bronx »

I do not know how to post the story from N.Y. Post in today's paper, about jeff lichman.so much for his high moral standing..
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: MOB LAWYER CAUGHT SEXTING

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/el-chapo- ... drug-lord/

Lichtman had an affair with a former client. She’s hot as fuck by the by.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Ain’t nothing wrong with any of that. Lawyers are more crooked than their clients nothing surprising. Shit if I went down ever I would hire the best, most crooked ass attorney I could find. I had one but he was a little overboard on the nose candy and got banned from practicing law. He’s the man though.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Hopefully he didn't catch any stds from her. She said Louis CK gave her "something" and that''s why they broke up.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Lol, I just got a smartphone LAST YEAR... I would never sext anyone...

Hell, I dont even do photos, there's less than 10 pics of me in existence....
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:51 am Lol, I just got a smartphone LAST YEAR... I would never sext anyone...

Hell, I dont even do photos, there's less than 10 pics of me in existence....
Givemesocks will find one of those 10 lol
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

eboli wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 am Hopefully he didn't catch any stds from her. She said Louis CK gave her "something" and that''s why they broke up.
Might be worth it
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Worth it? I don't know about that....this won't be the last Lichtman hears of this. Professionally or personally. Assuming the Post has accurate messages, he said a lot, about El Chapo, big settlements going down on cases, and him going down and being inside this girl. She is hot but with two kids at home and a wife who can read something tells me an ethics complaint, maybe a suspension may be in the offing and a really, really expensive divorce and a girlfriend going to prison for a good while is going to make him experience some regrets. Next will come his own income tax indictment....
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Not to mention the STD he probably gave his wife. Sounds like HPV from C.K.'s emails so not a big deal for him but certainly for his wife.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bronx wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:09 pm I do not know how to post the story from N.Y. Post in today's paper, about jeff lichman.so much for his high moral standing..
The guy has chosen a career as a criminal defense attorney, where he tries to help the scum of the earth get away with their crimes. Not sure what "high moral standing" you speak of.
All roads lead to New York.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Well, everyone is entitled to the right to defend themselves. There are certainly innocent people that are charged with crimes. Do they qualify as "scum of the earth?"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Snakes wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:03 pm Well, everyone is entitled to the right to defend themselves. There are certainly innocent people that are charged with crimes. Do they qualify as "scum of the earth?"
As I've said before, if criminal defense attorneys only picked clients they truly knew, or at least believed, were innocent, it could be a respectable profession. But they don't, do they? They'd starve, being as the vast majority of their clients are guilty. And they know it. Doesn't matter if it's a murderer, rapist, child molester, etc. Their entire purpose is to get that criminal off completely or with as little time as possible. And criminal defense attorneys can hide behind the argument that they're a necessary part of the legal system. That won't save them when they meet their Maker.
All roads lead to New York.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

i didn't say he was or is of high moral standing..he played to be of..it was sarcastic
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm
Snakes wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:03 pm Well, everyone is entitled to the right to defend themselves. There are certainly innocent people that are charged with crimes. Do they qualify as "scum of the earth?"
As I've said before, if criminal defense attorneys only picked clients they truly knew, or at least believed, were innocent, it could be a respectable profession. But they don't, do they? They'd starve, being as the vast majority of their clients are guilty. And they know it. Doesn't matter if it's a murderer, rapist, child molester, etc. Their entire purpose is to get that criminal off completely or with as little time as possible. And criminal defense attorneys can hide behind the argument that they're a necessary part of the legal system. That won't save them when they meet their Maker.
There was a great line in a movie by James Woods. He was an attorney in NYC
that handled the worst type of cases - "Everbody's guilty, that's why there are
defense attorneys". or something to that effect.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:31 pm
You can’t just look at one side of the coin. What about all the people that the da and prosecution indicts and knows they have literally the smallest slap on the wrist offense but group them in with everyone to basically make them flip, or fuck them and have them get crazy years for barely anything...
it’s all in the game.... honestly the more crooked and downright scummy an attorney you have usually the better off you are... as long as they don’t represent child molesters, rapists, or cooperators... I have no moral issue with what defense attorneys do... law fucks people everyday so I don’t have a problem when a lawyer gets a guy off who’s fully guilty... 99 percent of the time I mean. Obviously there is exceptions like if the client killed a child or civilian in cold blood.. that’s fucked up.. but I love to see grimy ass defense lawyers win cases by beating the prosecution fair and square... like I said I had a great lawyer, he really was good at what he did.. but he was such a coked out criminal it was hilarious.. mr. tommasi.... he lived in the rich gated neighborhood close to my house and his daughter was a grade below me in high school and one time she was having people over and we showed up and he fucking answered the door in his straight white butt hugger underwear drunk out of his fucking mind and at least an 8 ball of coke down. Next thing I know he’s got this fucking like 8 foot brave heart sword standing on the porch in his underwear.. he said none of us could enter until he knighted us.. so we had to each get on one knee and let this nut job Knight us. Then someone asked him to see like this 300,000$ muscle car he just finished restoring and he leaned the sword against the wall on the porch and it slid and hit the ground and fucking broke... he screamed at the top of his lungs and thought we broke his shit and he chased us in his underwear for like 2 miles ... hahaha love that guy.