Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No Barzini. We all want to hear about your relatives in the 5 families and how Nick Corozzo is the real Boss of the Gambinos :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:21 pm No Barzini. We all want to hear about your relatives in the 5 families and how Nick Corozzo is the real Boss of the Gambinos :roll:

Pogo
If people wonder why some of us are constantly beating the Fed drum, look no further than posters like johnny_scootch/Barzini.

And this forum being largely free of con-artists like on the RD forum circa 2007, or GBB now, you're welcome.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:49 pm I mean for literally a decade the tag team of Wiseguy and Pogo have been saying the same shit in these threads smh, just stay out
It’s 2019 Fugazy, I thought you were making a New Years resolution to improve your forum antics? “Go find yourself a nice girl, settle down, will ya?” :mrgreen:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:31 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:42 pm @Wiseguy.

The difference is yourself and Pogo know. You know there’s no Buffalo family.
Your arguments are good and are even likely correct. But there’s also not an insignificant chance you’re wrong.

The difference being is Lupara and myself give both scenarios consideration and weight, coming to a slightly different conclusion but giving due weight to your position. Whereas yourself and Pogo know you’re right, discard new evidence and write definitively and condescendingly that your position is without doubt and any other, as you say, is ‘simply absurd’.

See the difference?
Not sure why you entertain them in regard to smaller families or anyone that isnt the Genovese or in NY, they have been proven wrong so many times I lost count years ago.

They should seriously stay out of these discussions as their objective is the same repetitive boring BS
If you knew anything, you’d know that Pogo has been a major contributor as well as WG. I can’t think of anything you’ve truly contributed to except for floating a few mouth air biscuits.

Let’s stay on topic, Buffalo/Ontario. I think there’s a new JOEY thread Fugazy, go indulge yourself with a few of those fantasies you have with little people, aka Jockies. Let’s get 2019 started right.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@antimafia

I get your point, but I have to stress, I think the Bonnanos want access to the CONNECTION, not the means of importation, OR transportation into NY.

Just access to the connection....
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:01 am @antimafia

I get your point, but I have to stress, I think the Bonnanos want access to the CONNECTION, not the means of importation, OR transportation into NY.

Just access to the connection....
Would you be able to clarify what you wrote? I'm not following 1) what you mean by "connection," and 2) why the Bonannos, as opposed to another crime group, want access to it. I'm genuinely trying to understand because there is a point you are making that I might not have considered.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:49 pm I mean for literally a decade the tag team of Wiseguy and Pogo have been saying the same shit in these threads smh, just stay out
It’s 2019 Fugazy, I thought you were making a New Years resolution to improve your forum antics? “Go find yourself a nice girl, settle down, will ya?” :mrgreen:
Why do you jump from thread to thread and stalk me? It is really fucking weird, I don't swing that way farm boy. Sorry.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Last warning. Next post that deviates from the topic shuts it down.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Snakes wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:13 pm Last warning. Next post that deviates from the topic shuts it down.
Snakes,

Is there any way to separate the posts that were part of the initial topic title, i.e., "The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario"? That thread was originally created on January 5 of last year (2018), but of course action had to be taken on December 4 by you (and probably other mods or Soliai) because of the reactions to Adrian Humphreys's article that was published that day.

If re-creating "The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario" thread is too time consuming for you and the others, I'm offering to copy and paste all the posts into a new thread. Thanks.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

If you want to make a new thread about the 'Ndrangheta, feel free. The original topic started taking about Buffalo so much I felt like it needed to be merged with the other thread.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

@antimafia

I was saying, basically, that I think the Bonnanos were seeking a relationship with the Violis, that's not all that dissimilar to the relationship between say, the Ursino and Gambinos. Where the Gambinos provide access to their South American contacts, to the Ursino. The same courtesy they extended to the sicilians when Nicci and Mandala visited Cali.

I believe the Bonnanos were seeking to access the Violis contacts in Colombia. Recently, we seem to see a pattern of indictments involving Gambinos and Bonnanos, with Bonnanos always seeming like the junior partner in the operations.

The Violis seem to have the mob pedigree, backing from NY, contacts in Colombia, deep relations with the bikers, good relations with the Toronto clans, and apparently, the remnants of the Rizzutos.

You are saying coke never travels south from Canada, it's the other way around. I'm saying the Violis would just provide the Colombian contacts, maybe NY provided financing and support. It could be sent direct to NY, first, THEN up to Hamilton. I'm speculating here.....The Violis get access to the NY markets, the Bonnanos get from out the Gambinos thumb as far as having the contacts in South America.

This is partly why I find Semplice intriguing, I think it might be another similar scenario, I'm just not sure WHAT Calabrian ( or Sicilian, it was never specified, just crime family from Italy...) family it is.

See if it's not drug markets, I cant see why the Violis would be so important. In Hamilton it's the Violis for drugs, Musitanos for gambling, and the Luppinos for Administration, and contacts with BOTH LCN and the ndrangheta? I guess? Or no?......
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Also to add, the Violis, these contacts, I think THIS is what the Bonnanos were looking to solidify with having the Violis present at that ceremony.

They wanted to make it clear THIS TIME that it would be the Bonanno family, ultimately controlling the Canadian action.

And I think this is where Joe Violi was being positioned strategically in Canada, possibly by joining the Bonnanos.

Like you say, MANY groups import drugs into Canada, and move drugs in Cabada. It's just that the Mafia and bikers do it the best....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Sorry, this was part of my original thought.....

Having a formal business tie to NY, like a transshipment point where loads can be coordinated would be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS to the Violis. Think about it..... It could actually position them as Canadas top smugglers.....Ndrangheta RIGHT NOW would LOVE that access to NY....

For the Violis to have a trusted partner in NY, and the Bonnanos a trusted partner in Canada, its mutually beneficial.

Now, of course, this is just my opinion....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:39 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:34 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:28 pm I mean so far it is only people on the internet claiming Buffalo is resurging
“The police evidence gathered during the three-year probe claim the organization was being resuscitated”

Right.

So by ‘only people on the board’ you mean the RCMP and oh, Paolo Violi.

And that is the interpretation of a writer with a history of greatly exaggerating and sensationalizing his subject matter. Can you point to the press release of this bust or any articles from the time of this bust that directly quote LE saying the Buffalo family is resurging?

Pogo
I thought we established there was a gag order, and legal ramifications about publishing this stuff?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:47 pm Sorry, this was part of my original thought.....

Having a formal business tie to NY, like a transshipment point where loads can be coordinated would be HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS to the Violis. Think about it..... It could actually position them as Canadas top smugglers.....Ndrangheta RIGHT NOW would LOVE that access to NY....

For the Violis to have a trusted partner in NY, and the Bonnanos a trusted partner in Canada, its mutually beneficial.

Now, of course, this is just my opinion....
This is the drug business, now they are making Introductions, getting close to Magi, the construction guy..... looks to me like they were taking over....