Chicago Outfit Soldier Sentenced

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

cavita
Full Patched

Chicago Outfit Soldier Sentenced

Post by cavita »

Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Chicago Outfit Soldier Sentenced

Post by Villain »

18 years damn!!!! I wonder if he would've received only 5 to 8 years for killing the guy??!?!
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

Damn, American justice is a real shame, like in my shithole country
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Robbing a cartel- protected stash house on the south side is some risky shit. He’s lucky the cops got to him before the cartel. A lotta guys get killed over drug robberies in south Chicago.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Yesterday I commented that the Outfit was "inactive", and today a member is arrested :lol: , I do not understand how laws work in Chicago, but it seems to me that 18 years for a crime like this is too much, only if they are considering the criminal historian to increase this ...
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

To be fair, he was arrested for this ~4 years ago. This was a local conviction, not federal, so he's eligible for parole after 5 years or so, although I doubt he'll get it considering his prior record and known associations with the Outfit.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:34 am Robbing a cartel- protected stash house on the south side is some risky shit. He’s lucky the cops got to him before the cartel. A lotta guys get killed over drug robberies in south Chicago.
Great point. I wonder how this dude’s time in the penn has been. He must be in a state facility in Illinois right? If so, he’s prob the only mob guy in the unit, let alone one of the few white guys period. Factor in he stole a lot of drugs from cartels on the south side, I’m surprised this guy hasn’t gotten a buck fifty across his face yet
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Eline2015 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:52 am Damn, American justice is a real shame, like in my shithole country
Not really 18 years for a career felon who was posing as a cop committing armed robberies who basically just got out of prison in the last what 5 years . Sounds about right
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:20 am
Eline2015 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:52 am Damn, American justice is a real shame, like in my shithole country
Not really 18 years for a career felon who was posing as a cop committing armed robberies who basically just got out of prison in the last what 5 years . Sounds about right
Guy threw an elderly lady down three flights of stairs, killing her, for her property.
Fuck him, let him rot.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I don't think the full story ever came out about the stair incident (he was never charged) but the point stands that the guy is no good.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

aleksandrored wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:52 am Yesterday I commented that the Outfit was "inactive", and today a member is arrested :lol: , I do not understand how laws work in Chicago, but it seems to me that 18 years for a crime like this is too much, only if they are considering the criminal historian to increase this ...
LE probably charged him with several felonies:
- possession of firearm while committing felony
- burglary
-convicted felon in possession of a firearm
-impersonating a police officer while committing a felony
-whatever else dack can think of
he got off pretty easy being able to parole
out in 4 1/2 years.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
electricslim
Straightened out

Post by electricslim »

To be fair, the article alleged it was a "cartel" stash house, but provided no evidence or even reasoning as to why they thought it was "Cartel" or even which group they were referring to by that word.

My guess is the stash house was run by a bunch of nobodies, who would not have the weight to retaliate.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:52 am Yesterday I commented that the Outfit was "inactive", and today a member is arrested :lol: , I do not understand how laws work in Chicago, but it seems to me that 18 years for a crime like this is too much, only if they are considering the criminal historian to increase this ...
- burglary
out in 4 1/2 years.
Yeah, but it's gonna be denied before his ass can even warm the seat in front of the parole board.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:07 pm
- burglary
out in 4 1/2 years.
Now it made more sense, thanks for the explanation.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Last edited by Snakes on Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.