Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mike68
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by mike68 »

Just curious, whatever happened to some of the older guys who went down in the 90's. I've heard that Ferrara was around but on the periphery, sticking to his own guys, providing advice if asked. If he's more than that now, that's a pretty big deal I think. What about Carrozza and Dennis Lepore? Not much mention of them in years. Are they still involved?
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

everyone still around...dennis busy with his daughter and grandchild, daughter battling issues for years...bobby is...old...has is own battles....vinny married, and living a good life...involved? well...not much to be involved in...
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

http://gangsterreport.com/

Looks like deluca flipped earlier than we originally thought
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Heard we have 4 capo’s in the bboston area . But my friend didnt name names . I wud imagie ant D and bobby C have 2 b two of them . The other 2 cud b up for Debate
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:23 am Heard we have 4 capo’s in the bboston area . But my friend didnt name names . I wud imagie ant D and bobby C have 2 b two of them . The other 2 cud b up for Debate
Are there even enough active soldiers to makeup 4 Crews?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:26 am
Eddie mush wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:23 am Heard we have 4 capo’s in the bboston area . But my friend didnt name names . I wud imagie ant D and bobby C have 2 b two of them . The other 2 cud b up for Debate
Are there even enough active soldiers to makeup 4 Crews?
There's approximately 20 total members in Boston so they would be relatively small crews, if that's the case.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Never sat down and counted them but i would say probably 3 or 4 . Who knows how many guys are under them . They cud all have 4-5 guys but they are respected enough to b a skipper
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:15 pm Never sat down and counted them but i would say probably 3 or 4 . Who knows how many guys are under them . They cud all have 4-5 guys but they are respected enough to b a skipper
Thanks for the info Mush. What blows my mind is that over the last 15 years, New England has been very active and then all of a sudden, BOOM! Prosecutions, attrition and canaries have struck a blow to this organization. It just happened so fast.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I predict the same will happen in Philly, one big informant will blow the roof off

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

JCB1977 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:29 pm I predict the same will happen in Philly, one big informant will blow the roof off
All it will take is one Merlino insider
to NOT stand tall like Nicodemo did,
and it will be just like the Scarfo era
indictments. Where 3/4 of the made
go sown. Then, the Narducci and/or Pung
factions step in and take over.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Street talk here cud b good cud b bullshit just wat i was told
Line up is as follows

Cd - boss
Matty G - ub

3 capo in Boston
1 in prov
1 in CT

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Eddie
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:00 pm Street talk here cud b good cud b bullshit just wat i was told
Line up is as follows

Cd - boss
Matty G - ub

3 capo in Boston
1 in prov
1 in CT

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Eddie
A captain in Connecticut over what? Virtually no presence there at this point. 7 members living in Providence, half of them inactive.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Ok my friend who lives in idaho and reads everything online . Dont even know y i try .

Like my friend TJ said peace out jerk offs u wont b hearing from me again .
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Eddie mush wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:46 pm Ok my friend who lives in idaho and reads everything online . Dont even know y i try .

Like my friend TJ said peace out jerk offs u wont b hearing from me again .
Eddie, thanks for the update.
I appreciate your efforts.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Funny how when Eddie first started posting he was seemingly asking every other week for charts of the NE family. Even earlier in this thread he was asking who the Capos were. Further up on this page he claimed to have "heard" there were 4 Capos in Boston. Now he was "told" there are 3 in Boston plus 2 more outside of it. The second anyone questions him on this info he throws a tantrum, insults the forum and wants to take his ball and go home. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.