Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Violi underboss of buffalo mob

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Already a thread on this.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3162&start=140
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

If the information in that article is accurate,
a new chart can be made. And several of the
forum gods here owe apologies to other so-called
clueless, fan boy posters. LOL. Looks like it might
be time to make a new chart fellas:

Buffalo Crime Family 2018
BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.
UB - Paolo Violi, Jr. (IP)
Capo - Rocco Luppino (Hamilton decina)
Capo - ?????? (Buffalo decina)
Soldiers: 25 made men (I'll keep the # conservative & include the admin
in order to keep certain forum gods from getting uncomfortable) 8-)

I'm gonna shuffle on off to Buffalo until all the bullets fall...
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

NickleCity wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:15 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:28 am Shit baffles me.... Like yall really wanna talk about Benny the Blade for 15 pages? This isnt an interesting topic?
It is probably just because their is so much to process seeing this this new information flies in the face of such common and fervently held assumptions.
NC, the above posters will NEVER admit fault.
Ain't gonna happen. Take a victory lap and
tell Joe, Jr. I said hello next time you stop
by for a slice. :D
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:28 am If the information in that article is accurate,

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

Great post SP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:26 am Already a thread on this.

Really wish people would at least try to look and see if something has been posted already before starting a new thread. Can this one be merged with the one already in existence?
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:28 am If the information in that article is accurate,

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

Bogus internet charts already, huh?
All roads lead to New York.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:30 am

Really wish people would at least try to look and see if something has been posted already before starting a new thread. Can this one be merged with the one already in existence?

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

I’ll rename the thead current buffalo mob in 2018 then 🙄🙄
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:15 amIt is probably just because their is so much to process seeing this this new information flies in the face of such common and fervently held assumptions.
Is there really that much to process? Let's look at what all three articles are saying. At least those parts that are in debate.

#1 - One article admits that the Buffalo family has been "moribund" for years. This would certainly line up with the relative lack of activity over the past 20 years.

#2 It's alleged that the family has undergone a "resurrection," namely undergoing a "reorganization" beginning in 2014 or "being resuscitated" as Falzone was ailing before his death in 2016. These are all takeaways by Humphreys, based on the evidence, but his conclusions seem to be based on some administration changes and the Project OTremens case alone.

#3 It's alleged that not only was Falzone the boss before his death, but that Joseph Todaro Sr. is the current boss, and Domenico Violi is the current underboss. For the sake of argument, let's say this is all true. Other than some corrections about the position of a few administration members, past and present, this doesn't change much from what we already knew. The FBI was still able to make a chart on a "moribund" organization in 2006. A few spots on such a chart today would look different but would anything have really changed so much about the current state of the Buffalo LCN? At least on the U.S. side of the border?

#4 That the family has still been making members is interesting, though it may take more than a passing comment about "30 guys" to make me believe they've made enough guys to not only replace those that have died since 23 members were shown by the FBI in 2006, but actually make additional ones. But again, while all nominally under the Todaro flag, pretty much everything in play here is on the Canadian side of the border. It's interesting that one of the articles reads, "In this new role, Mr. Violi was to 'assume control over the operations of the Luppino-Violi crime family and solidify his power base with further and greater collaboration with the New York-based Mafia families.'"
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 am NC, the above posters will NEVER admit fault.
Ain't gonna happen. Take a victory lap and
tell Joe, Jr. I said hello next time you stop
by for a slice. :D
As I mentioned, some of us have been down this road before with other people on the subject of Detroit. Lots of similar claims. People being in reported positions in the crime family. Alleged membership figures. But relatively little in the way of discernible activity to examine. If not much else happens with Buffalo over the next decade, and this case proves to be an anomaly it seems to be, will you guys still be pointing back to it (and these articles) as validation of your beliefs about that family?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

To be fair, one could look at the other thread and think it's specifically about 'Ndrangheta affairs in Canada while believing this one is about the Buffalo mob.
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by Snakes »

Confederate wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:42 am
Lupara wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:39 am
Confederate wrote:
johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:39 pm Looks like it's crow for dinner.
The National Post is run by CEO Paul Godfrey of Post Media who is an Anti-White Jew. In 2006 a big article was written by the National Post about Iran forcing minorities to wear badges. The article was called " IRAN EYES BADGES FOR JEWS". The article circulated and other World Leaders questioned it being a completely false story. The Canadian Prime Minister had to intervene because of the outrage at the "fake news" story. About a month later the Publisher at National Post submitted a written apology about the Article being FALSE and said that the National Post had not exercised caution or checked enough sources. They are no different than the National Enquirer as far as reporting "Stories".

So, you can eat your own crow for dinner and believe them and I'll believe the F.B.I. :mrgreen:
What does this racial bullshit has to do with the validity of Humphrey's article? Please keep these kind of discussions out of these threads.
You don't get it. It shows that the National Post is prone to spreading "Stories" they buy from sources that are not verified like the National Enquirer does in America of which you probably don't know since you live in Europe. 90% of the Media in America is controlled by Jews who are subversive and spread fake news. The National Post is no different in spreading the false belief that the Buffalo Mafia (which is White people) is a functioning criminal Mafia Group with a hierarchy. The Feds have said the Family has been defunct for a long time. I would believe the Feds over this bullshit story. That's what it has to do with it. If you don't agree, then believe what you want but I'll express my opinion about certain news outlets anytime I please and give my reasons for it. I don't need your permission or approval.
Keep your anti-Semitic bullshit out of here. At least Pogo has the common sense to keep it in other sub-forum. Get back on tour, Donny boy.
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Snakes »

I merged the two threads and edited the subject title to encompass both geographic areas under discussion.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Snakes wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 am I merged the two threads and edited the subject title to encompass both geographic areas under discussion.
Thank you.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: The 'Ndrangheta in Ontario

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:39 am
Confederate wrote:
johnny_scootch wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:39 pm Looks like it's crow for dinner.
The National Post is run by CEO Paul Godfrey of Post Media who is an Anti-White Jew. In 2006 a big article was written by the National Post about Iran forcing minorities to wear badges. The article was called " IRAN EYES BADGES FOR JEWS". The article circulated and other World Leaders questioned it being a completely false story. The Canadian Prime Minister had to intervene because of the outrage at the "fake news" story. About a month later the Publisher at National Post submitted a written apology about the Article being FALSE and said that the National Post had not exercised caution or checked enough sources. They are no different than the National Enquirer as far as reporting "Stories".

So, you can eat your own crow for dinner and believe them and I'll believe the F.B.I. :mrgreen:
What does this racial bullshit has to do with the validity of Humphrey's article? Please keep these kind of discussions out of these threads.
You don't get it. It shows that the National Post is prone to spreading "Stories" they buy from sources that are not verified like the National Enquirer does in America of which you probably don't know since you live in Europe. 90% of the Media in America is controlled by Jews who are subversive and spread fake news. The National Post is no different in spreading the false belief that the Buffalo Mafia (which is White people) is a functioning criminal Mafia Group with a hierarchy. The Feds have said the Family has been defunct for a long time. I would believe the Feds over this bullshit story. That's what it has to do with it. If you don't agree, then believe what you want but I'll express my opinion about certain news outlets anytime I please and give my reasons for it. I don't need your permission or approval.
You're starting with a racial slur against Jews that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

And I'm not even disagreeing with you on that matter but like I said it's besides the point.

And btw, Italians are not the stereotype "white people" that the Jews may or may not despise. If you know the history, which I think you do, you'd know that Italians were considered second-rate by the Anglosaxon Americans in the 19th and early to mid 20th century. I believe they weren't even considered white, and there are lots of southern Italians who are darker than most Jews. This is also why Italians and Jews always got along well because they were both considered inferior once by the "white" Americans.

I consider statements from an actual mobster on wiretaps as authoritative, because they are the original source the feds use themselves for their own intelligence as you, Pogo and Wiseguy know all too well.

Now the question remains, what kind of evidence do we need to verify the validity of these alleged wiretaps? It has already been explained here the reason why it is made public only now.

Humphreys, who is an established author, researcher and journalist, who besides some of his biasm (IMO), has build up a credible reputation at least as a journalist and would lose his credibility in an instance if he is doing false reporting without verifying the reliability of the information.

As I've said, I see no reason why the Buffalo factions in Canada cannot continue to exist. Todaro, Jr. may very well be a sort of Michael Corleone of Part III, distancing himself from actual participation in criminal activity but still holding sway in the underworld.

Why was Desjardins (reportedly) seen travelling to Buffalo (and New York) at the height of his fued with Montagna only a week before the attempt on his life? Perhaps for a taste of Todaro's famous pizza's, or perhaps for consultation (probably both).
Last edited by Lupara on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

Come on Ivy, I'm just fucking with you.
You know I love and respect you.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wouldn't be the first time a mob writer/author has over hyped their subject matter. In fact that seems to be the rule with guys like Capeci and Anastasia being the rare exception.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am

BOSS - Joe Todaro, Jr.

Come on Ivy, I'm just fucking with you.
You know I love and respect you.
i thought it was funny , enjoy the slice hahah
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo