Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by John W »

I read on FB that the first guy they arrested is ratting
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Re: Second suspect busted in execution of longtime Bonanno family associate "Sally Daz"

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

John W wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:59 am I read on FB that the first guy they arrested is ratting
Thats what i figured. Especially since
they have them both talking & texting
each other. He is fortunate to get busted
1st, so he could rat 1st. lol
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Possibly LCN farmed the hit out to the Albanians in The Bronx who then farmed it out to the black gang bangers?
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:09 am
John W wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:59 am I read on FB that the first guy they arrested is ratting
Thats what i figured. Especially since
they have them both talking & texting
each other. He is fortunate to get busted
1st, so he could rat 1st. lol
:lol: And the second ghetto asshole already served 12 years in prison and he is only 33 years old. :lol:
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Impossible that the zottolas were still paying tribute to an active wiseguy and we're whacked by a call from an Albanian. Either it was LCN oriented and there was an order from somewhere higher in the ladder (or an ok), or they weren't connected to any wiseguys. If a made guy was beefing with Zottola, could be why there wasn't any k own retaliation from the zottolas. Silvester Zottola seemed like the kinds guy that would shoot an Albanian in the head in broad daylight for trying to kill his son.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Benny Blanco...from the Bronx.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

I heard that the italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods with it. Probably lcn tried to cover up their tracks, but wont be successfull now since everyone is singing
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I 25 I wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:49 am I heard that the italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods with it. Probably lcn tried to cover up their tracks, but wont be successfull now since everyone is singing
Where did you hear this?
All roads lead to New York.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

I 25 I wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:49 am I heard that the italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods with it. Probably lcn tried to cover up their tracks, but wont be successfull now since everyone is singing
it is possible, if it is true they have to hope albanians not sing too
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Here is what I heard, we'll see how it plays out:

Sylvester Zottola was under protection from Vinny but wasnt liked much by pretty much anyone. With Vinnys shading influence he lost his protection. Also others came into power that didnt understand why an associate should hold family business, with the devour of rackets through online gambling. He was warned to step down from the gambling machine business but didnt listen. Then the knife attack came and the bashed hit on his son. Still no move from Zottola what so ever. They couldnt just watch him playing them so he had to go. They dont want to be tracked down so they reached to the albanians and told them to go to the "blacks" to do the hit for 10 k (or more i believe, very unsure about the number but i heard it was 5 numbers). But from what I heard the albanians told the blacks about "the italian job" so they knew whos responsible.
So now this guy is a stool pigeon (Shelton) and hes giving up everybody.

The question to me is, you would think that the fbi would watch those guys day and night after so many assaults on their lifes, and now that one guy is dead, they have every infomration on everybody suddenly? There must be a rat in the family, that came out before and provided infos on the hit (which would be a disaster for the fbi) or straight after. Like realy short periode after the hit.

Also what i heard LCN acutally grew the last 2-3 years, and the presence is shown in this hit. They are very secretive, only operating via talking in parks at night etc... No direct comunication (Boss to Soldier) all that. Very sicilian heavy and clanish structured. Going back to the old days basically. Would be a blow for them again because if the above information is accurate, heavy indictments are incoming.
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Sounds like bullshit. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:23 pm Sounds like bullshit. :roll:

Pogo
Will be interesting to see what comes out about the hit ,
Well there drug beef theory was bogus so they went with plan b
Fresh street talk ....
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yeah the whole growing in power again, Sicilian heavy and super secrative (apparently not so much since he is hearing so many details about this hit), secret meetings (that he again is hearing about), going back to the "old days", farming out hits to other groups for large sums of money, etc. His whole post reads like some GBB-Wiki wet dream.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

I 25 I wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:07 pm Also what i heard LCN acutally grew the last 2-3 years, and the presence is shown in this hit. They are very secretive, only operating via talking in parks at night etc... No direct comunication (Boss to Soldier) all that. Very sicilian heavy and clanish structured. Going back to the old days basically. Would be a blow for them again because if the above information is accurate, heavy indictments are incoming.
How did they grow? lol
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

the fact that italians sourced the contract to the albanians and they went to the bloods it is not an idiocy, it could be true
also probably the murder of zito is related to the zottola one, they tried to hire outsiders to kill zottola and they failed because they were nabbed, but used some internal people to whack zito