James "Whitey" Bulger murdered in prison

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Whitey bulgar murdered in prison

Post by Snakes »

dixiemafia wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:22 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 am
Mukremin wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 am So what do you guys think? Geas surely acted alone, no word like go kill that rat? And yes, he already serves a life sentence so he has not much to lose. Is there a possibility of a death penalty in this case?
Yes; the offender committed at least three potential federal capital offenses in the attack, including first-degree murder, murder by a federal prisoner, and murder inside a federal facility.

However, federal executions are rare, with only three occurring since 1963.
Don't think a premeditated murder charge too? It seemed too quick to be a "random" act IMHO.
First-degree indicates premeditation.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:44 am
Snakes wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 am
Mukremin wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:47 am So what do you guys think? Geas surely acted alone, no word like go kill that rat? And yes, he already serves a life sentence so he has not much to lose. Is there a possibility of a death penalty in this case?
Yes; the offender committed at least three potential federal capital offenses in the attack, including first-degree murder, murder by a federal prisoner, and murder inside a federal facility.

However, federal executions are rare, with only three occurring since 1963.
Would Whitey's status as a Federal Witness be a charge also?
Or is he no longer classified as one?
Not to my knowledge, because he wasn't being treated as such by the government. Also, he was an informant, not a government witness.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

Article on Freddy:

https://nypost.com/2018/10/31/meet-the- ... ey-bulger/

How accurate is this statement:

“He’s a rich man now. He’ll run any prison he’s in,” a law enforcement source told MassLive.com.

Sounds far-fetched no?
Mukremin
Straightened out

Post by Mukremin »

Pete wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:05 am
He acted alone? I thought the video showed 3 guys wheeling him out of sight of the cameras?
i was not aware of a video :D
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TMZ saying they also tried to cut out his tongue and that the attack actually happened in his cell.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz.com/ ... g-mob-hit/
All roads lead to New York.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:29 am I don’t believe it was a contract hit but rather Geas had nothing to lose and more notoriety to gain.
I think you are correct on this.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Rocco wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:18 am
JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:29 am I don’t believe it was a contract hit but rather Geas had nothing to lose and more notoriety to gain.
I think you are correct on this.
Agreed.
All roads lead to New York.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Details emerge...killers tried to gauge his eyeball out as well as butchered his tongue

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... off-report
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

There were no cameras...inmates walked into his cell, Beat him to death, walked out with bloody clothes...changed in their cell...without being noticed in general population...what guard(s) was/were paid off?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:53 am Details emerge...killers tried to gauge his eyeball out as well as butchered his tongue

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... off-report
Brutal end to a brutal person.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

NickyEyes1 wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:02 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:31 pm many here hate him, was he that bad?
Killed women, crack supplier, rapist, and was a rat. Sounds bad to me
There are no good gangsters
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:05 am There were no cameras...inmates walked into his cell, Beat him to death, walked out with bloody clothes...changed in their cell...without being noticed in general population...what guard(s) was/were paid off?
If Bulger admitted to being A fbi informent would he of been in A protective custody unit .

Either paid off or guards simply didn’t care as Bulger was a world class scumbag
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

No, I don't think you become protected unless they can legitimately prove that there is a threat to your life.

He also wanted to be housed in genpop, so even if they offered to house him in a different block for his benefit, that request negated it.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I’m interested if they release any of the gruesome photos of that piece of shit? Love to see his face bashed into a thousand pieces.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

So apparently he was a Salvatore Riina, well if he's like they talk then he got what he deserved, why the guy kill women and be rapist ...